over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

good read about tendons.

man ivan go see an ortho dont screw around with that kinda shit doing it yourself
man IM injection is one thing or subq but doing tendons and ligaments leave that to the professionals trust me dont learn the hard way just lookin out
i dont know excel if it were me the doc would be phucked i pay all my bills but if you lie to me i wouldnt pay it and if he repoted it to credit bureau or collection agency i wouold sue his ass

yeah I know

I won't do it --- for a brief moment I took a look at my anatomy book and was tempted --- but that was my reckless side -- my practical side took over and said Hell no..

Damn Xcel there has to besomething you can do about that -- you got screwed buddy, big time. :(

EXCEL.........WOW....THAT SUCKS!

I'D TELL OUR PAL IABADMAN WHERE THIS DICKHEAD LIVES! HAHAHAHHAA...........:)

He told the insurance said they's pay for it. After about 4 months and 5 treatments he tells me the insurance won't cover it and I'm into him for like $1000!!!

if you call The American Board of Orthopedics they will give you a list of Orthopedics who perform it in your area. Inurance would post likely cover it then. I will see if i can dig up the number. They sent me a brochure of the technique and what substance are used in prolotherapy.

Re: EXCEL.........WOW....THAT SUCKS!

JETHRO TULL said:
I'D TELL OUR PAL IABADMAN WHERE THIS DICKHEAD LIVES! HAHAHAHHAA...........:)

LMAO..:D

Just saw this posts. Xcel that sucks but it seems like you got a deal. The reason I say this is because I know this is the big think in the NFL right now and the teams get charged alot more per shot. Around $400-$450, I figure it would be more expensive to the general public. I wish I could afford it. Did it compromise your workouts at all. Imagine this, this is the big cure for turf toe at the moment. Could you sit there and watch someone sit there and tell you that it isn't going to hurt then stick a needle into your big toe. Fuck that.

I got the feeling that he didn't have a ton of experience doing shots as he kept checking the book - but he did seem to know what he was doing.

Injections left the area sore enough that I needed to back-off with the amount of weight I used quite a bit after the injections. I would be able to progress upwards with amount of weight used with each workout. But, then I'd get another injection and digress backwards. So - I wasn't incapacitated by the injections, but it did set me back.

I probably needed one or two more treatments for a "complete" treatment but as I said, couldn't afford it. Still haven't made any payments to the dickhead - letting him squirm a bit for what he did to me financially.

About one-two months after last injection, shoulders feel better than ever!!!

xcel

I am a prime example of the WINNY injury.

I was on SUS 250 1 amp EOD...and D-bol 50mg ED. WEll after the D-bol, I noticed I had tons of water retention, so I decided to hit 50mgs ED at week 12 of STANABOL. WEll, stupid me continued to lift heavy and even max...well while attempting 500lbs I injured my bicep tendon and 2 muscles of the rotator cuff...bad stuff...I knew better too that is what pisses me off. WEll, I will be someone that can tell you from TIRAL-and-ERROR that it winny and other tests can break down tendons...not only that, your skeletal muscles do become stronger than the contective tissue...so be careful.

cure for tendonitus??

so something like eq for month or two would help the shoulder pain I have? I have almost full range of motion, but it hurts like hell if I shoulder or bench press. Would it help heal a tear??
has anyone ever experienced this??

HUm. I have a partially torn tendon in my right shoulder for like 12 weeks now with very little improvement. I haven't been lifting either. WHat would be your thoughts on a cycle with this sole goal of tendon repair be?

GH also??

Great read...people need to know this detailed information. I try and tell newbies that they need to listen to their bodies...if your muscles grow in days, your contective tissue cannot keep up and that is why you rip and tear things.

Thanks for the info...I am going to print this off and show those CHILDREN that never listen.

Awesome read excel. I had one shoulder worked on last year and the other has been bothering me a little bit. I am gonna give Arthur's suggestion a try and then look into prolotherapy. My dickhead doctor did the same thing. He told me they got clearance from my insurance company and they would cover most of the costs. He said I'd have to only pay for the cyrocuff for a couple hundred bucks. A couple of months later, I got billed for about $2500.
Fucker!

Prolotherapy

So did anyone figure out what exactly is in the prolotherapy injection??

ok what i dont fully understand about this is if test basically over-rides the others in terms of acting on collagen synthesis. for example, if test decreases collagen synthesis by 50% but EQ increases it by 340% u should still have 290% more collagen synthesis taking place than if u were taking nothing at all. UNLESS, the test cancels out anything else you're taking?! i have alot of tendon problems and this is making me think its partly due to test! can anyone clarify?!?

thanks in advance!

Bump for STUDIES that prove this

I've inquired about this on other threads but I'd like to know what studies point to EQ having this over 300% increase in collagen synthesis. I've heard this thrown around on other boards but never substantiated.

I am a prime example of the WINNY injury.

I was on SUS 250 1 amp EOD...and D-bol 50mg ED. WEll after the D-bol, I noticed I had tons of water retention, so I decided to hit 50mgs ED at week 12 of STANABOL. WEll, stupid me continued to lift heavy and even max...well while attempting 500lbs I injured my bicep tendon and 2 muscles of the rotator cuff...bad stuff...I knew better too that is what pisses me off. WEll, I will be someone that can tell you from TIRAL-and-ERROR that it winny and other tests can break down tendons...not only that, your skeletal muscles do become stronger than the contective tissue...so be careful.

I am taking 25mgs Winny tabs along with Test E/EQ and GH. Do you think the GH will protect the tendons from loosing alot of their collegen caused by the Winny?

Mike

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner