over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my gyno surgery this morning !

Yea looks real good
Thanks bro. He’s a master at what he does ! They took the compression vest off of me one time which was the next Morning right after I had the procedure. Tommaro I am going to take off the vest and see how it looks ! Hopefully the swelling on the left side has gone down some. The right side looks perfect.

Turned out that I had a hematoma on the left pec. I had to go get it drained this morning. Was a ton of blood in there. Also he put in a small catheter to help get any blood or fluid out. It will stay in there til Sunday. I am very happy with my results thus far even as early as it is. This guy is awesome at these surgery’s. It still seems unreal that I actually got my gynecomastia taken care of after wanting the surgery done for so long!

Yeah yours is def more than mine was ! But dude it doesn’t even seem real that I got my gyno out ! I looked down right after my surgery and my nipple looked so smooth. Not puffy or anything. I know the real results will show when I take the vest off. But crazy ! Almost brought tears of joy to my eyes man when I realized the gyno was out. It’s bothered me for years. . He took all the gland out and put a small thin layer of fat behind the nipple to prevent it from caving in. He said there’s basically no chance it will come back no matter what I do. But I do have adex on hand just incase I get a flair up. I’m so ready for when I can get back into the gym and pack on the size. I haven’t had a true offseason in forever !
I am excited for you and how cool that he says "there's basically no chance it will come back no matter what [you] do." I've got very minor gyno in my right pec but suddenly the left is starting to catch up and I'm not sure what to do. I've never been one for "plastic" surgery for pure cosmetic reasons (like facelifts and weird stuff like that) but I have no problem correcting something that got messed up. I think I'm going to have to do it at some point soon.
For me it got worse once I hit 40 and not sure why :(

But thanks for this post, it is very encouraging

Just letting you guys know. My chest and nipples are looking great after surgery. 10x better than before. I’d say here in a few weeks you won’t even be able to see the scars. I believe im 5 weeks post surgery now. Healing up awesome !! If you’re on the fence about getting gyno surgery for whatever reason, don’t give it another thought. As long as you have a good surgeon , Get it done ! It’s been worth every penny I spent.

Little update. My chest looks completely different compared to before the surgery. I am 100% happy. Scars are barely noticeably at all and my chest looks great ! If you’re on the fence about getting gyno surgery I promise you it’s well worth It as long as you have a good surgeon !

Little update. My chest looks completely different compared to before the surgery. I am 100% happy. Scars are barely noticeably at all and my chest looks great ! If you’re on the fence about getting gyno surgery I promise you it’s well worth It as long as you have a good surgeon !
Beast can u tell me about local anesthesia ? I should do the surgery in this month , my friend who did the gyno tell that the anesthesia it's the only painful thing about the surgery

Beast can u tell me about local anesthesia ? I should do the surgery in this month , my friend who did the gyno tell that the anesthesia it's the only painful thing about the surgery
Anesthesia is administered usually either IV or through a mask. Nothing painful about it. I’ve had several surgeries and the happy juice is the BEST part, not the worst! Not sure if I’m misunderstanding your concern or not though…

Cage

Anesthesia is administered usually either IV or through a mask. Nothing painful about it. I’ve had several surgeries and the happy juice is the BEST part, not the worst! Not sure if I’m misunderstanding your concern or not though…

Cage
Thanks for the reply
I ask because my friend did local anesthesia in the nipple (and in his opinion it's very painful) and an IV anesthesia

Thanks for the reply
I ask because my friend did local anesthesia in the nipple (and in his opinion it's very painful) and an IV anesthesia
Gotcha, now I understand where you’re going with it. Yeah, being awake while I’m being sliced open isn’t what I consider a good time.

Cage

To be honest brother the local anesthesia wasn’t bad at all ! He did have to use some extra numbing here and there but overall it wasn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be. Also doing local anesthesia saved me a lot of extra money vs going with general so it was well worth it.

nice bro my client gets his at end of month, 10k in LA persian doc, he's going to run a grip of HGH post surgery but no gear for a month or so

Sorry im late to the party, but congrats on the procedure dude.
Mine isnt baaad, but i know ill probably get something taken out in the next 5 years or so.

Im glad you had such a smooth procedure and recovery!

nice bro my client gets his at end of month, 10k in LA persian doc, he's going to run a grip of HGH post surgery but no gear for a month or so

Ugh man, the prices out here in LA to get it done are pretty nuts. I have a buddy who is Persian plastic surgeon out here who, ridiculous.

Sorry im late to the party, but congrats on the procedure dude.
Mine isnt baaad, but i know ill probably get something taken out in the next 5 years or so.

Im glad you had such a smooth procedure and recovery!

Ugh man, the prices out here in LA to get it done are pretty nuts. I have a buddy who is Persian plastic surgeon out here who, ridiculous.
Yes even if it’s not bad I’d recommend getting it done. My chest looks so much better. It almost doesn’t seem real that I lived with gyno for that long and now it’s out. Was worth every last penny I sent. I couldn’t be happier. I’m little less than 4 months post op and you can’t even tell I’ve had surgery

I got mine done and it was the best thing I ever did. Mine wasn't super bad, but I wanted to take care of it. It cost me about $7200 4 years ago. That was for everything though. Recovery went really well. To this day, I have no noticeable scaring.

stoked 4 you g, I will do this and veneers eventually one day , still looking to rob the connect to get there JK lol

stoked 4 you g, I will do this and veneers eventually one day , still looking to rob the connect to get there JK lol
Lol thanks bro. I’m so happy I got it done. It gave me a whole new look to my chest. And I was thinking about getting veneers done as well

Lol thanks bro. I’m so happy I got it done. It gave me a whole new look to my chest. And I was thinking about getting veneers done as well
yeah bro i feel like i have been abusing AIs with the underlying need to get the fuckign surgery , thus dwarfing gains one can infer

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws