over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got My Locker Broken Into

BigGuy1980

Registered
So yesterday I finish working out... I take up 2 lockers at my gym cuz the lockers are small... I pad lock both of them... I shower, come back, brush my teeth and one of the locker had the lock missing and my pants were missing... In my pants was my cell, wallet, and money clip.... I had to take a double take and make sure I didnt open it, or pack my pants...

There were 2 teens there when before I showered and they were still there when I got back... They looked like 2 slap dicks... Just dicking around... I went and filed a report. The whole time the teens were sitting by the door waiting for mommy to pick them up. While filling out the report, other guys started coming up and complaining about there lockers being broken in to...

After realizing my locker was broken into, I mentioned to the guys around me in the locker room what happened... The one teen said "oh, that happens all the time in San Francisco"... While waiting for mommy, I asked if they had seen anything and they said they just saw me brushing my teeth...

After telling the manager a few times that I suspected the teens, he made them sign in... Only one had a membership... The other played stupid...

Ive been livid since this happened... I work 2 jobs, am studying for the CPA exam... The money stolen was from serving tables the night before and meant for groceries. The cell phone was 2 months old and wasnt cheap...

Talking to a buddy, he said he would have just grabbed the teens bags and gone through them... At this moment I am certain that they did it, but no proof. I would have felt stupid too if my certainty was incorrect... I didnt want to blatantly accuse them because I would have been appalled if someone did that to me...

People have been getting their cars broken in to, so I keep everything with me... I didnt think at a busy time, with a locked locker that I would be at risk...

Should I have gone through the teens bags? Or asked for them to open them? Any thoughts?

...Ill lick my wounds, but Im sooo pissed... I hate being kicked while Im down...

personally, i probably would have asked the kids to look in their bags. if there was nothing there, apologize, no hard feelings guys. Im just really upset. if they refuse or take off, call the cops. in a situation like that theres only one persons feelings that im worried about.

wow.. I would be livid. If you cant keep your stuff safe in your car, or a locked gym locker wtf are you supposed to do with it

I would have for surely had the cops check there bags. I would bet they are the ones that did it as well! Sry bro. Sucks

I think whoever did it got the F outta there ASAP. Who would hang around after stealing peoples stuff?

I think whoever did it got the F outta there ASAP. Who would hang around after stealing peoples stuff?

I would tend to agreee with you... And even the manager said that to me... I dont know what goes on in peoples minds.. But my instinct was telling me it was them... The way the teen commented about it happening a lot in SF.. Their demeanor....

im with this guy and with that being said is exactly why i would sit there and play slap dick with my buddy to avoid being a suspect.... real sorry for you man when i bought my house a few years back i had my car broke into and i had left my wallet in there... i know thats stupid but it my first month house payment in it. they found the guy responsable within a few weeks later he was cought pushing a wheelbarrel of other peoples shit down a ally.... they have found there honey hole and soon will bite off more than they can chew :mad::mad::mad:

hey bud if it makes ya feel any better i am out 2.3k from tk labs. do you believe in karma? I do all these cock suckers will get theirs. Hope things pick up for ya man.

Sorry to hear this.

Sorry to hear this,
I had my stuff stolen from a gym locker several years ago. Since then I only put clothes/shoes towel etc in the locker, and keep wallet/money, phone etc in my gym bag with my wraps/strap/gloves etc. The gym has signs that say: No gym bags in the weight room, obviously I ignore this. If I have more cash than usual, I will leave it locked in my car. Sad what things have come to.
If I lost my wallet and phone I'd be a dangerous person. I absolutely want to avoid that.

I manage a gym, and in the case that anyone has a locker broken into I personally will go on a seach for who it was, checking member check in times for people I think are shady, or yes, go through gym bags of members when need be, with the member and another person present ofcourse. But who ever was on shift as far as employees go should have been all over that shit:banghead:

There wasn't much you could have done legally. If you or the staff at the gym tried to go through their stuff, there would have been a lawsuit. Unfortunately this happens at gyms more often then people think. Your only option would have been to "say" that you saw the teens rummaging in your locker when you came out of the shower, detained them until the cops got there, and had their bags examined then. Really your only option was to lie but it would have worked (assuming they did it).

Im no thief, but if I were to break into someone's locker while they were taking a shower, I would have left asap. But it wouldn't have hurt to ask the kids to look through their bags.

I'm sorry to hear this bro. I'd be furious as hell. :mad:

Does your phone have a gps tracking device in it, where it can be tracked?

There wasn't much you could have done legally. If you or the staff at the gym tried to go through their stuff, there would have been a lawsuit. Unfortunately this happens at gyms more often then people think. Your only option would have been to "say" that you saw the teens rummaging in your locker when you came out of the shower, detained them until the cops got there, and had their bags examined then. Really your only option was to lie but it would have worked (assuming they did it).

Yah... this was the underlying reason why I didnt begin a witch hunt.... I didnt want to blow a bad situation into a worse one, in the event I was wrong...

I appreciate the sympathy fellas... Ive been taught to work for things in life... It irritates me to no end when someone takes a shortcut through unscrupulous measures...

Lesson learned: Lock everything in the trunk....

the gym i work out at bitches about your bag being on the floor. i am always polite about where i put it, always out of the way. the other day the manager walked by and told me i wasnt allowed to have it on the floor. i told him i pay my fees with no problem but until he can guarantee my shit is safe in the locker to go screw with someone else. he tried to argue with me so i just asked him for a spot and kept going.

Good thing you weren't on Tren. I probably would have skullfucked them.

Good thing you weren't on Tren. I probably would have skullfucked them.

Haha... When I was in my early 20s (im early 30s now) I worked at a bar close to Arizona State... That was a true test of patience while "on"...

hey bud if it makes ya feel any better i am out 2.3k from tk labs. do you believe in karma? I do all these cock suckers will get theirs. Hope things pick up for ya man.

I appreciate it... No it doesnt make me feel better.... I hate hearing stuff like this... I thought this shit went away 10 years ago... back then, sources were only as good as their last order... And yes, I believe in Karma.... Karma has kicked my ass a few times... I can only hope that Mr. Karma is working overtime right now

I have the mentality that WE are all in this together... Can you imagine if we as a society worked together instead of against one another!?!?!?!

Never leave valuables in the locker!

Lockers in my gym CONSTANTLY get broken into. I dont even bother locking my locker, I keep nothing valuable in it at all besides a pair of work jeans with some pens, pencils and a pair of work boots. I keep my wallet and money clip in my car in a inconspicuous place, ie not the glove box or center console because those get broken into all the time too!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws