over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotgame, injections on left side being risky

In 15 years I never aspirating and I never will, I think its nonsense
here comes the side wall cracking mofo gansta. ya buddyyy no aspirating yup yup ya budddy light weight lol

Ok I am seeing a pattern here..

"I was shown to aspirate"
"I was told to aspirate"
"I was taught to always aspirate".

Well let me tell you all something interesting in 1998 I was shown a fair chunk of things in physical therapy college at my university and a good amount of it we now laugh at and deem it unnecessary / or not called for at all in rehab. Stretches which have been replaced by better ones ( some of them have been proven damaging and not worth doing!) clinical modalities have been changed, things like active recovery was not used back then but now you have a hip replacement & they want u to start wt bearing on it ASAP , baby steps of course. standard protocol in a good modern physical therapy practice.

Game changes with times as we learn and know better every day.

in medicine
in bodybuilding
in physical therapy

Bloody hell how many things in bbing we see which were a religious practice back in the day without fail but its outdated practice now and nobody does those things now a days at all ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Kinda like the little bubbles, if you dont get them all out you will drop dead instantly lol. Anyone know of someone having a issue from injecting a small bubble? Of course get them out but people are a little crazy with it

I've never aspirated before either. Depending on the injection site, it can be hard to reach. Trying to aspirate for a glute injection seems like a nightmare. Maybe I just have no skillz.

I've never aspirated before either. Depending on the injection site, it can be hard to reach. Trying to aspirate for a glute injection seems like a nightmare. Maybe I just have no skillz.
x2

Aspirating with a slin pin while pinning left lat with your right hand. twisting-bending- pulling a vaccum- flaring the lats to reach the outer lip of the muscle belly somehow - still holding the vacuum while pushing the oil cos you need to maintain lats in a flared out position or else the tiny 0.5 ml pin start coming out half way and then like "hey bro wait you cant do that, what about aspirating huh".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

x2

Aspirating with a slin pin while pinning left lat with your right hand. twisting-bending- pulling a vaccum- flaring the lats to reach the outer lip of the muscle belly somehow - still holding the vacuum while pushing the oil cos you need to maintain lats in a flared out position or else the tiny 0.5 ml pin start coming out half way and then like "hey bro wait you cant do that, what about aspirating huh".

Yea exactly. If I found it easier, I'd do it. But it is kind of a pain. I haven't even used a long needle in a long ass time anyway. Just slin pins.

I'll throw another vote in for not aspirating.

GG I dont know if you have seen my posts in this thread so just to clarify..

You would still recommend to aspirate if I was to pin AAS with insulin pins (0.5 inch length) or say 3/4 of an inch or 5/8 of an inch pin.

Mostly its 0.5 inch slin pin 9 out ot 10 times unless i am doing lesser density oil like NPP. Everything else is slin pins.

I just cant see how i can nick a vein with that tiny needle length if i am pinning my quad, delts, chest, lats.

I have never had a issue.

I pin my test sub q only now . No IM.

after i did a sub q test cruise for 4 months and saw my blood work/ test levels I got convinced its better that way. off the chart T levels at 250 mg test cyp / 1 ml divided in 4 slin pin shots across the week. Why bother IM , scar tissue etc.

so what i have been doing since sep 2016 or so is

test - sub q ( i play with the dose, blast or cruise)

Anabolics alone goes IM in slin pins , tren A & E, deca, EQ high dosed gear except NPP which i prefer to do with a 2.5 ml barrel with 3/4 inch or 5/8 inch 27 G or rarely 26 G pin. mostly its 27 G.

I have done NPP sub q as well no problem, just adds up shots if i am aiming for 600 ml so 6x 1 ml slin pins therefore i may do it in bigger barrel / G .

Thoughts please. Many thanks.

Yes. I recommend always aspirating.

I have seen people injecting subq drugs and hit a vein and develop endocarditis. These were of course rec drugs abusers because that sample size is larger but same principal. On the CT with contrast I could actually see which subq vein they hit.

would aspirating definitely have helped...maybe not all teh time...if the vein is super small it might collapse but the point is you take a risk by not. I do not care what expert claims otherwise.

Whom ever made a comment about bubbles..that has nothing to do with aspirating because no well trained medical professional who understands what pathophys behind an air embolus would ever say that... so that was never based on any real medicine. Not injecting into a vein is based on medicine..yes i have seen oil embolus.. yes i have seen endocarditis from subq injections..

why do people "want" to believe aspirating is nonsense? Because you never had a problem? That is really poor logic. Yea and you never get an infection from injecting so no need to sterilize gear right..etc .

Guys...if you dont want to aspirating who am i to tell you otherwise. odds r u wont ever have an issue to do quite a few different reasons that I dont feel like getting into. THe risk is small but yes it happens and it takes a second to decrease your risks. Any medical professional who tells you its not necessary is an idiot in my book. They can tell you the risk is small if you dont its irresponsible to say its not needed and even worse if they actually believe that.

Just as an example..i do A LOT of injections. I often will mix lidocaine with bicarb or local. I use a 25g 1.5 inch when i do. When i give some under the skin I dont aspirate but then i start to inject subq. When i move needle before i inject i always aspirate. Id say that maybe once ever 3-4 weeks i will get a flash of blood on return. Since i dont want to inject lidocaine into a vein thats sort of a big deal so i reposition. But my point is that it does happen!! Maybe once every 150 subq injections but it does happen.. Much more so in certain areas. It would be foolish for me to say it doesnt and it would be ok to not aspirate.

Last edited:

I have seen people injecting subq drugs and hit a vein and develop endocarditis. These were of course rec drugs abusers because that sample size is larger but same principal. On the CT with contrast I could actually see which subq vein they hit.

would aspirating definitely have helped...maybe not all teh time...if the vein is super small it might collapse but the point is you take a risk by not. I do not care what expert claims otherwise.

Whom ever made a comment about bubbles..that has nothing to do with aspirating because no well trained medical professional who understands what pathophys behind an air embolus would ever say that... so that was never based on any real medicine. Not injecting into a vein is based on medicine..yes i have seen oil embolus.. yes i have seen endocarditis from subq injections..

why do people "want" to believe aspirating is nonsense? Because you never had a problem? That is really poor logic. Yea and you never get an infection from injecting so no need to sterilize gear right..etc .

Guys...if you dont want to aspirating who am i to tell you otherwise. odds r u wont ever have an issue to do quite a few different reasons that I dont feel like getting into. THe risk is small but yes it happens and it takes a second to decrease your risks. Any medical professional who tells you its not necessary is an idiot in my book. They can tell you the risk is small if you dont its irresponsible to say its not needed and even worse if they actually believe that.

Just as an example..i do A LOT of injections. I often will mix lidocaine with bicarb or local. I use a 25g 1.5 inch when i do. When i give some under the skin I dont aspirate but then i start to inject subq. When i move needle before i inject i always aspirate. Id say that maybe once ever 3-4 weeks i will get a flash of blood on return. Since i dont want to inject lidocaine into a vein thats sort of a big deal so i reposition. But my point is that it does happen!! Maybe once every 150 subq injections but it does happen.. Much more so in certain areas. It would be foolish for me to say it doesnt and it would be ok to not aspirate.
GG thank you so much for the detailed explanation. I can understand your clinical reasoning/significance of doing it. cheers mate.

Would you advise aspirating SUB- Q n the abdomen or top of thigh? I use 27 gauge 1/2 inch .15 ml?

Kinda like the little bubbles, if you dont get them all out you will drop dead instantly lol. Anyone know of someone having a issue from injecting a small bubble? Of course get them out but people are a little crazy with it

I like to inject the little bubbles :eek:

So as a little test first I injected my TRT into my biceps this morning. 0.1ml in the inner head, 0.1ml in the outer head....very small amounts.

Almost immediately, in both spots, my already pale skin developed a white circle around the injection spot. It's not painful or warm, it's just an area lighter than the rest.

Anyone know why that happened? Can't tell if it's less blood flow there due to disturbing a vein or something else. Any insight is appreciated.

For the inner bicep injection there was blood when I pulled out but none at all when I aspirated. I imagine I passed through a small vein on the way in. The needle is a 0.5in slin pin.

Its wont be like Milos incident where he tried SEO fucked up and nearly killed himself and ended up in hospital. He is on record where he called himself "foolish and stupid" that he fall for the pressure from the judges and he always got constant criticism for having poor arms size on stage.

What exactly happened?

Can you explain why aspirating may still not prevent an oil embolus at times?

Also, regarding the air embolus, why would the bubbles not matter or have to do with injecting into a vein? I understand the bubbles aren't an issue if you inject IM but if you accidentally did hit a vein wouldn't the bubbles be a potential issue?

You have to inject A LOT of air in order to have serious ill effects. You wouldn't even believe me if I told you. Tiny bubbles are a complete non-issue.

What exactly happened?
exactly what i wrote.

pinned seo to bring up his arms

shit went to wrong places where it should not be going

ended up in ER

nearly got killed but made it somehow with the right medical help. thank got for that. I like Milos's physique a lot. He was fine. Fucking IFBB judges.

called himself foolish and an idiot for falling to the constant criticism/pressure from judges, " you need to bring your arms up milos" . His arms were his weak body part a little.

Would you advise aspirating SUB- Q n the abdomen or top of thigh? I use 27 gauge 1/2 inch .15 ml?
MG i asked him this question mate. I wish GG said yes but unfortunately he didn't lol.

I did try to convince him but it did not work!

So as a little test first I injected my TRT into my biceps this morning. 0.1ml in the inner head, 0.1ml in the outer head....very small amounts.

Almost immediately, in both spots, my already pale skin developed a white circle around the injection spot. It's not painful or warm, it's just an area lighter than the rest.

Anyone know why that happened? Can't tell if it's less blood flow there due to disturbing a vein or something else. Any insight is appreciated.

For the inner bicep injection there was blood when I pulled out but none at all when I aspirated. I imagine I passed through a small vein on the way in. The needle is a 0.5in slin pin.
mate u doing your first test sub q trt shot and u go straight to biceps ? come on. do it around your naval area.

exactly what i wrote.

pinned seo to bring up his arms

shit went to wrong places where it should not be going

ended up in ER

nearly got killed but made it somehow with the right medical help. thank got for that. I like Milos's physique a lot. He was fine. Fucking IFBB judges.

called himself foolish and an idiot for falling to the constant criticism/pressure from judges, " you need to bring your arms up milos" . His arms were his weak body part a little.

That does not tell me exactly what happened. I know he pinned SEO but I'm wondering specifically what happened....it went into a vein, he had an embolism, did he have poor quality product, that's what I meant.

Elvia pins seo in his arms all the time as do many others and this doesn't happen. I'm asking so I can avoid something like that ever happening to me.

mate u doing your first test sub q trt shot and u go straight to biceps ? come on. do it around your naval area.

What makes you think I wanted to do sub Q? I made this thread about pinning SEO into my biceps. The point of the TRT shot in my biceps was to ease the muscle into injections there. I went about 0.5in deep.

I've done TRT subQ plenty of times in my naval area and elsewhere.

Those would be really easy areas to use two hands and stabilize need and aspirate so yes.

Truth be told i mean at times I can barely get my short t-rex arms around my ass to wipe especially with lats getting in the way. If I were to inject in my glutes id have to use a mirror while aspirating because with my cervical herniations no way my neck is turning that far. So my official medical recommendation is ALWAYS aspirate...but if your gonna risk breaking the damn needle off and moving it all over the place and you cant even see it without a mirror...then use our own judgment and we will leave it at that.

But if its somewhere you can easily aspirate then always do so is my advice.

If i were to ever be injecting myself with anything I would find a way to aspirate.

Can you explain why aspirating may still not prevent an oil embolus at times?

Also, regarding the air embolus, why would the bubbles not matter or have to do with injecting into a vein? I understand the bubbles aren't an issue if you inject IM but if you accidentally did hit a vein wouldn't the bubbles be a potential issue?

The needle could be close to a vein but not in it..your hand moves a few mm when injecting. I mean cmon..3cc syringe..thick gear...your thumb is practically cramping up...that needle can jump a few cm during the course of an injection.

you need quite a few CC's of air before its an issue. When i hook up an IV on a patient yea we bleed the lines of air but there is always a few air bubbles its not a big deal. I once hooked up a line on myself when i was very ill and i forgot to bleed the line...granted that is only about 2cc worth but it felt like pops going off inside my chest..scary but i knew 2 cc wasnt gonna hurt me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131