over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotgame, injections on left side being risky

MG i asked him this question mate. I wish GG said yes but unfortunately he didn't lol.

I did try to convince him but it did not work!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

hahahaa devenidas that comment made my morning lol

Would you advise aspirating SUB- Q n the abdomen or top of thigh? I use 27 gauge 1/2 inch .15 ml?

G,
Do you inject the top of the thigh??
"I was taught" to never inject the top of the thigh
due to the nerve pathways running down it.
We always use the vastus lateralis on the side of the thigh.
Although I have seen many nurses use the top of the
thigh for pain meds.

Perhaps it has to do with the length of the needle you use.

Auspex

That does not tell me exactly what happened. I know he pinned SEO but I'm wondering specifically what happened....it went into a vein, he had an embolism, did he have poor quality product, that's what I meant.

Elvia pins seo in his arms all the time as do many others and this doesn't happen. I'm asking so I can avoid something like that ever happening to me.

What makes you think I wanted to do sub Q? I made this thread about pinning SEO into my biceps. The point of the TRT shot in my biceps was to ease the muscle into injections there. I went about 0.5in deep.

I've done TRT subQ plenty of times in my naval area and elsewhere.

Well he did not share this much detailed info as far as I can remember.

Sure many pins SEO all the time and nothing happens but that doesn't mean things cant go wrong as they did in Milos's case. Not just SEO related but in the dark side of bbing we all play with fire and take risks all the time with our health including me.

I don't do SEO doesn't mean i am safe. I inject gear and that can cause all sort of issues just to give an example.

"to ease the muscle into injections there" . I don't quite understand what u mean by this. u mean like prepare the muscle for bigger load to come via SEO ? If so is that even needed? My understanding is my good friend Elvia just pins SEO in wherever he wants to and doesnt do any of this "ease the muscle" stuff with oil based hormones. You just go in there and inject SEO.

Mate if you reading this can you please confirm it for this geezer, the best way to go about it. cheers.

Last edited:
Its wont be like Milos incident where he tried SEO fucked up and nearly killed himself and ended up in hospital. He is on record where he called himself "foolish and stupid" that he fall for the pressure from the judges and he always got constant criticism for having poor arms size on stage.

Those of us that were around when it actually happened, remember that it wasn't the fact that he injected SEO, but because of impurities/dirt in the oil, because he injected EsikClean (I wonder if that garbage is still around) which was a cheap nasty dirty SEO made by well known scammers/counterfitters.
Of course stories change over the years.

Anyway, injecting a real, pure, sterile SEO is not any more dangerous than injecting any other oily substance. And yes, aspirate.

Those of us that were around when it actually happened, remember that it wasn't the fact that he injected SEO, but because of impurities/dirt in the oil, because he injected EsikClean (I wonder if that garbage is still around) which was a cheap nasty dirty SEO made by well known scammers/counterfitters.

Anyway, injecting a real, pure, sterile SEO is not any more dangerous than injecting any other oily substance. And yes, aspirate.

There u go OP as u wanted to know what exactly happened.

Dirty SEO it was as confirmed by Big A.

Big A do you still advice aspirating mate if pinning gear (not talking about SEO) with slin pins 0.5 length, IM or sub q, both ways ? Thanks

"to ease the muscle into injections there" . I don't quite understand what u mean by this. u mean like prepare the muscle for bigger load to come via SEO ? If so is that even needed? My understanding is my good friend Elvia just pins SEO in wherever he wants to and doesnt do any of this "ease the muscle" stuff with oil based hormones. You just go in there and inject SEO.

Mate if you reading this can you please confirm it for this geezer, the best way to go about it. cheers.

Dev I read your post and then noticed Big A's which basically covers what I was about to state. Although I didn't know the details of the Milos SEO incident so those details have added weight to what I was going to state in a sense.

SEO is not some rare oil which possesses greater risk than others oils. People need to stop posting like it is something totally different and in it's own category. It could be 1001 things. All seo products have different ingredients and some are good and many are bad. I can speak of syntherol as I have used it a lot and it's pharm grade oil and very safe. I have never had an issue from impurities or a bad reaction from pinning.

Injecting AAS is generally much worse but again if you have a good AAS product that shouldn't cause any issues either. It's simply injecting oil so syntherol is no more dangerous than injecting other oily substances. I never get reactions from it though and I can safely state from my personal usage it is safe in the sense it is pure/sterile. Now if someone wants to inject 20ml in their tri-cep and they complain about pip that is a totally different subject.

Like with using any new compound start low and build up the dose/volume. Syntherol is no different and that way you can access how you respond and move up in volume until you are happy with the results. Generally I inject it very slowly and well follow the usual safety measures when injecting. Although I don't aspirate and I am not telling other people to do that. I think everyone should aspirate and many on this thread have highlighted why. I am merely being honest and I don't and have never had issues. As I earlier mentioned I am extra careful when injecting and do it so slow so if I hit something I know about it. Plus if you are spending over 30 secs putting 1ml oil into a muscle you will know if it's going somewhere it's not suppose to. Inject it over 2 secs and you obviously won't know until it's too late.

The needle could be close to a vein but not in it..your hand moves a few mm when injecting. I mean cmon..3cc syringe..thick gear...your thumb is practically cramping up...that needle can jump a few cm during the course of an injection.

Well that's scary, makes sense though. So I wonder why we never hear about embolisms in bodybuilders? I've been on the boards for 15 years now and I've heard countless tales of heart and liver issues, some kidney issues, but never once have I heard of an embolism.

I wonder too about when people go through a vein on the way to their injection spot. Like say 1in. in they pass through a vein but keeping going to 1.5in. in so when they aspirate they get no blood....but they've just punctured / opened that vein at the 1in. mark so is there not a concern some could get in there, especially when pulling the needle back out?

Edit: let's say someone were to inject accidentally into a vein...how quickly would they know there was an issue? Would it be almost instant? As in....if a few minutes go by and the person is fine is it safe to say there's no issue or could someone have an oil embolus a day or more after injecting?

Last edited:

No it certainly isn't necessary. I just wanted to try pinning the biceps with something I already had on hand to see how I did with it.

I do not recall giving any sort of laterality recommendations with respect to injection risk unless it was related to a person who had a specific underling issue.

Ya, but what do you know anyway buddy?:rolleyes:

I always burn a trail to read you posts. You could have just made something up about the rotation of the earth relative to full moons and such. lol

Hope the summer is bring good gains..................

CG

G,
Do you inject the top of the thigh??
"I was taught" to never inject the top of the thigh
due to the nerve pathways running down it.
We always use the vastus lateralis on the side of the thigh.
Although I have seen many nurses use the top of the
thigh for pain meds.

Perhaps it has to do with the length of the needle you use.

Auspex

Hey Aus,
It happens very infrequently that I choose the top of the glute or thigh, some times me abdomen gets a tiny bruise so I'll hit some tissue at the very top of the thigh or glute and yes it will sting a bit for a few days.
One time I got a big bruise near me belly button - was in a hurry and tried to force the oil through quicker than usual and it popped out after a few days. I had a physical right around that time it was purple and the doc rolled his eyes and said "hickies are usually for the neck no? " LOL I told him my wife was a vampire. :)

Getting back to the original post, I found delts tricker than glutes for sure, since I no longer do IM, I did have it down to a science for the VG area I would sit down and place a mirror to view the glute hip area and hit it every time perfectly. No blood no bruising no pain, etc. And being a clean freak I always swabbed with iodine/alcohol mix and still do for everything.

Last edited:
Ya, but what do you know anyway buddy?:rolleyes:

I always burn a trail to read you posts. You could have just made something up about the rotation of the earth relative to full moons and such. lol

Hope the summer is bring good gains..................

CG

lol. hope you are doing well my friend.

Summer is almost here and i get a lighter schedule from work in a few weeks. I finally get to start killing it in the gym again after just maintaining for the last year.

Stay healthy

Hey Aus,
It happens very infrequently that I choose the top of the glute or thigh, some times me abdomen gets a tiny bruise so I'll hit some tissue at the very top of the thigh or glute and yes it will sting a bit for a few days.
One time I got a big bruise near me belly button - was in a hurry and tried to force the oil through quicker than usual and it popped out after a few days. I had a physical right around that time it was purple and the doc rolled his eyes and said "hickies are usually for the neck no? " LOL I told him my wife was a vampire. :)

Getting back to the original post, I found delts tricker than glutes for sure, since I no longer do IM, I did have it down to a science for the VG area I would sit down and place a mirror to view the glute hip area and hit it every time perfectly. No blood no bruising no pain, etc. And being a clean freak I always swabbed with iodine/alcohol mix and still do for everything.

Nix the iodine. Its doesnt really kill bacteria..in fact its doesnt meet the criteria for doing so hence it is not longer used as an antiseptic and any doctor who does is practicing medicine like its 1982. The only thing it is approved for in that fashion is mucus membranes.

Iodine only works when it drys. It forms like a biofilm and stablizes the bacteria on the skin when you have a blood OR type environment but it shold never just be used wet to kill bacteria or alone.

When i came to my current job the first thing i did was have them get rid of all the betadine from the procedure rooms and order me chlorhexidine. I got called in my administration who were quite upset at the costs so i simply showed them betadine kills like 30% of bacteria and doesnt meet the criteria so they can enjoy the lawsuits from post procedure infections. They wanted to know why no other surgeon ever complained..i said i dunno why dont u ask them.

1 month later all betadine was removed not only from my procedure rooms but also from the OR lol. :)

Edit: let's say someone were to inject accidentally into a vein...how quickly would they know there was an issue? Would it be almost instant? As in....if a few minutes go by and the person is fine is it safe to say there's no issue or could someone have an oil embolus a day or more after injecting?

bump

exactly what and why you want to aspirate when injecting alone at home. not the same as in a modern medical facility with nurses/medical professionals that are doing injections fifty times a day and probably don't aspirate any longer.

inject that tren im without aspirating - law of averages will catch you. i sub q that tren A these days.
Post not intended to promote tren A use

I inject almost all my shots sub q( been on trt for 10 years) when you inject tren A sub q do you mix it with other oils? Tren A is the one compound that burns like a mother when I inject sub q! And I even inject very small amounts at a time(.2ml - .3ml) But it still stings like a harsh bee sting unless I mix it with other oils. Do you have this issue?

I have pinned at least 10,000 times over the last 20 years with no aspiration, and no issues.

I have pinned at least 10,000 times over the last 20 years with no aspiration, and no issues.

How many places do you inject man? That seems like a lot of built up scar tissue - but I probably shouldn't do the math because in the 90's I imagine I was up there

Aspirated blood

Today I did my 3rd bicep injection. Outer head....aspirated blood.

This was just with a 5/8" 29g insulin syringe injecting some testosterone.

I just can't imagine some of you who aren't aspirating aren't getting into some veins if you're shooting at some nontraditional sites like this. That was only my 3rd injection there ever and if I didn't aspirate I would have injected my test right into my vein.

When i came to my current job the first thing i did was have them get rid of all the betadine from the procedure rooms and order me chlorhexidine. I got called in my administration who were quite upset at the costs so i simply showed them betadine kills like 30% of bacteria and doesnt meet the criteria so they can enjoy the lawsuits from post procedure infections. They wanted to know why no other surgeon ever complained..i said i dunno why dont u ask them.

1 month later all betadine was removed not only from my procedure rooms but also from the OR lol. :)

Damn, that's shocking news to me!!! :eek:

I always thought Betadine was by far THE BEST antiseptic one could use, much better than alcohol or chlorexidine... in fact, there's not a single hospital here in Paris, Fr that doesn't use it... didn't think up until now we were a third world country... :eek::( well, at least not in the medical field... lol!:p

So in your opinion, GotGame, chlorexidine is the baceria killer of choice? How would you rank alcohol (both 70° and 90°), and therefore what do you think of those hydroalcoholic gels sold everywhere now?

And last, since this is a topic of interest to me, is bleach as powerful as we think it is? Anything stronger?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
No it certainly isn't necessary. I just wanted to try pinning the biceps with something I already had on hand to see how I did with it.

I spot inject gear into my biceps all the time using a slin pin

Damn, that's shocking news to me!!! :eek:

I always thought Betadine was by far THE BEST antiseptic one could use, much better than alcohol or chlorexidine... in fact, there's not a single hospital here in Paris, Fr that doesn't use it... didn't think up until now we were a third world country... :eek::( well, at least not in the medical field... lol!:p

So in your opinion, GotGame, chlorexidine is the baceria killer of choice? How would you rank alcohol (both 70° and 90°), and therefore what do you think of those hydroalcoholic gels sold everywhere now?

And last, since this is a topic of interest to me, is bleach as powerful as we think it is? Anything stronger?

Thanks! :)

Betadine is crap. Its stabilizes the cells/bacteria when it dries and barely kills them. Doesnt meet our criteria as an antiseptic. Only use for mucous membranes when you cant use chlorhexidine

Chlorexidine is my antiseptic of choice. If that wasnt available I would use 70% alchohol. The 90 can be too strong and there are reports of the rapid dehydration resulting in spore formation blah blah..could be bs but i stick with 70%.

Bleach is strong, we used dakins ( spelling?) solution during surgery when we need to but not fun.

edit: interesting bit...only reason we use betadine is due to NASA and public fear of space bugs and the medical community thinking if its good enough for nasa we should use it more for surgery....not based on clinical data. Mixing betadine with sterile water like ive seen done is the most stupid thing one can do.

when i was in NYC we had a huge healthcare system wide meeting about it because of a few lawsuits. The costs were gonna increase by tossing the cheap iodine but the lawsuits were more expensive. Thats why its not used anymore by major hospitals unless you have an old ill informed surgeon who insists.

When i was at jefferson we used to do rubbing alcohol first..then chlorhexidine...then iodoform paper..trying everything lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity