over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grandfather is gone ...

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Tonight at 7PM, my grandfather is gone ... he is now in a better place where he doesn't suffer anymore ... he dies in the arms of his 3 child and it's probably the death he would have wanted ....

I loved him so much, I'll be missing him badly .. it hurts so bad ... Xmas sucks for us this year .....

I'm proud that I had such a grampa, he has been and still is my pride

Grampa, i'll be missing u so much ... thanks for all those things u learnt me, all this importance u gave to respect, honor and family ... you made this family what it is now and u did a great job

I love you

My condolences

I know how hard it is brother. I lost 3 of my grandparents in my lifetime, and it hurts. They are the rock of the family, just be thankful you had them in your life. Never forget him, always smile when you think of something he said or did. And know, deep in your heart, that as much as you loved him, he loved you even more if thats possible.

You made him a proud man, to see you grow into a man, into who you are. God bless my brother, you will get through this. When you are all out of tears, you will see happiness again,trust me. You were there with him through his last days, that meant more to him them you know.Take care old friend....and Merry Christmas, be strong for your family.

wow mike i really don't know what to say bro? but "TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS" I thought the world would end when i lost my mother, but time truly does help, You will have good days and bad days from here on out mike as the simplest little things will make you think of him years from now, some days you will laugh and some days you will cry, but the pain does get better with time bro! God bless you and your entire family in their time of grief.

My condolenses Mike. Your grandfather sounded like a wonderful person we all could learn a thing or two from.

My thoughts are with you.

So sorry for your loss....

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grampa bro. I know Christmas might suck for you and of course you grieve for him but you could also celebrate his life and all the positivity it has brought to you and your family. My condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family.

This probably won't mean much to you but I really feel for you bro. Loosing a loved one is in my opinion the hardest thing someone could go through in their lifetime. My heart is broken for you bro. Never forget him, and if you need to cry, Don't hold it in...Just cry it out bro, it helps.

My condolences bro. As you stated, he lived a great and loving life and was lucky to have such a great loving family. His pain is over and he is in a better place. Be strong for your family and be there for them. Realize that you are a better person from everything you have learned from him and for having him in your life. As bboy said, time will heal wounds. I know it is tough right now, but you know he wouldnt want you to be sad. Think of all the good times and good things you learned from him and smile.

My condolences Mike...I'm sad to hear it bro. Stay stong like your grandfather would like man.:)

My condolences to you and your family bro. Im sure he was very proud of you and watching you grow up to be the man you are today. Hes in a much better place and its important that you know that and have a great christmas for him because im sure that what he would have wanted.

Mike, I'm sorry for your loss... its always hardest for the one that has lost and nobodies experience will ever really compare. Just know you're in my thoughts and stay strong bro!!

im sorry man, its good to have grief...it shows you truly cared. try to enjoy the time with the rest of your family over the holidays, im sure that is what he would have wanted. you know where you can go if you need to vent, we're here for you always my man.

I've never had any talent when it came to find the proper words in these kind of moments... life can be so sad at times :(

Just know I feel for you, Mike, and that you can call me whenever you want if you need to talk.

Stay strong, and take care of you and your family, brother.

thanks to all of u my friends ... hard to wake up this morning and realize it was not a nightmare

I'm really proud of being his lil son, it motivates me to get a better person just to make him proud of me

Saw him yesterday, his face was looking as if he was asleep, obviously he didn't suffer that's important in my mind ....

as time will go by I'll heal and feel better or at least learn to deal without the feeling that he is here

now he is here in my heart, in my mind and I know that many things I do, many way I react in my life are the results of what he learnt to us

I have the deepest respect for him and will always have

I miss u so much, ur lil son love u :eek:

Once again, all of u guys jumped on this thread to give me your help, I feel so lucky to have such a family

thanks

Last edited:
Sorry to hear mike. Remember the good times. Anytime i think of my grandfather i remember batman and greesy hamburgers he was the best.

I'm sorry for your loss Mike...I know it is very tough when someone close passes but try not to get too down. Instead of thinking about how bad christmas is this year celebrate his life and all of the amazing things he did. I've had a lot of people that were close to me pass in my lifetime and it after the initial numbness and sadness it always helped me to celebrate their life rather than think about how their death made me feel, again I'm sorry for your loss bro. Keep your head up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131