over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

grapeseed oil question

Performance-Labs

Registered
Has anyone ever seen gso that has a green hue to it? First time i have seen it, but im sure others have. Any feedback on this issue, it's from a very reputable company.

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Has anyone ever seen gso that has a green hue to it? First time i have seen it, but im sure others have. Any feedback on this issue, it's from a very reputable company.
Never but I buy mine at Trader Joes. You get 16 oz of pure Grapeseed Oil for about $6. It's yellow in color

Ness

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yup, Ive only seen it with a greenish hue

RexHead

Registered
Yes, the color can vary from golden to a light green. I've noticed color differences even when buying the same brand.

Performance-Labs

Registered
Yes, the color can vary from golden to a light green. I've noticed color differences even when buying the same brand.

Yeah i have heard of it, but never personally seen it. LOL, i got a dozen emails from people saying no worries, it comes that way also. The last thing i wanted is people freaking out with a green hue. Thanks for all the feedback. I'm a big believer in the search button, and should have just googled it. thanks again PM.

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

There was a sponsor here last year called Synergy and everything they produced was greenish color, even the tren. I asked them about it and said it was the batch of GSO they got, products were clean , underdosed but clean. Blessings. Minister.

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There was a sponsor here last year called Synergy and everything they produced was greenish color, even the tren. I asked them about it and said it was the batch of GSO they got, products were clean , underdosed but clean. Blessings. Minister.
Yeah I remember those guys. Kpr/infinity labs used gso also. Now everytime I see a sponsor that uses it I wonder if its another reincarnation of kpr

Raw Power

Registered
Green is ok. I call it kryptonite....lol

RP

-

-TOXIC-

Banned
As everyone else has already said, yep. I buy the same name brand every time and sometimes it yellow, and sometimes it has a tint of green.

Performance-Labs

Registered
As everyone else has already said, yep. I buy the same name brand every time and sometimes it yellow, and sometimes it has a tint of green.

Cool, good to hear. i will be switching back to yellow though. I like that liquid gold look.

Stewie Griffon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
the kind i buy happens to be yellow. i know of several people who buy some where they say its almost florescent green!

Performance-Labs

Registered
Krptonite weakened Superman, would prefer the golden color BUT if the green turned me in to the hulk then I'm all for it ;)

Thats what i was thinking,and trust me it will :D

the kind i buy happens to be yellow. i know of several people who buy some where they say its almost florescent green!

Yeah i was surprised, i burned some prop dvd's and was like hmm, i'm not sure how good this is going to go over lol. i watched it last night, and its a 100% smooth watch.

Stewie Griffon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yeah i was surprised, i burned some prop dvd's and was like hmm, i'm not sure how good this is going to go over lol. i watched it last night, and its a 100% smooth watch.

yeah bro grapeseed oil is excellent for home brew

rebeltex

Registered
gso

personally ive only seen it with a green tint, works well for your aplication.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GunnaGetright