over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gregg Valentino on ESPN E:60

optgrowth

Registered
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/e60/news/story?id=4109877

Ok.. Im kind of lost for thought right now. Everyone is allowed an opinion, but the truth would be nice. GV the icon of "steroid abuse" wtf? I'm done, anything this guy says or does no long matters to me. He is just giving the community a bad name and I don't want any part of his shit anymore.

BTW sorry if its repost.

it is a repost but there can never be enough GV bashing IMO.. he is why the media vilifies gear.. site injections my ass.. ya WITH SYNTHOL not test/eq or whatever the hell else he blames it on... hes a piece of shit and i hope karma assfucks him..

Well thats because anytime anything positive comes out in the media, i.e the 20/20 segment a few weeks ago.

They must counter it with this assclown, "poster boy of stupidity" aka - self proclaimed steroid king.

I think they do this to make the use of Steroids look evil again.

He's a clown, I get pissed every time his synth filled biceps are at the media circus.
To hear him and them mention steroid abuse in regards to this joke is pathetic to say the least.

If all of us think he is an idiot,as we are tolerant of the careful and educated watching of dvd's.What do you think the average person thinks when they see this tool?

i have had numerous debates and or arguments with valentino.. he is a attention whore and a liar.. he knows thathe has lost media hype with pro steroid shows.. so he re invents himself now as ant steroid.. "this is what steroids did to me".. no you idiot, it is what you did .. i hate when idiots can not bring themselves to admit it was their decisions that did this.. not gear.. he blames now all his woes in life on gear.. not the fact that he completely f'd himself up with his own bad choices..
you will also notice that he still has big arms ect.. he says he has not touched gear in 8 years.. so now that the gear has dissipated from the arms what is keeping them big?.. he say he does not do synthol.. so being as he is a chronic liar that is suspect.. his old buddy john romano said he believes that gregg actually had sillicone based procedures done that is why his arms are still the size they are and delts.... he says no..:rolleyes: either way he is a complete tool and the bashing that he took by that show on the md board (the thread actually had to be removed..) i foresee md cutting the guy loose fairly soon.. he has lost what little street cred he had..

his old buddy john romano said he believes that gregg actually had sillicone based procedures done that is why his arms are still the size they are

It's most likely silastic -- a plasticised silicone that is used for muscle implants. Synthol can't do that to your muscles.

Not Synthol

it is a repost but there can never be enough GV bashing IMO.. he is why the media vilifies gear.. site injections my ass.. ya WITH SYNTHOL not test/eq or whatever the hell else he blames it on... hes a piece of shit and i hope karma assfucks him..

I'll keep saying this till you guys get sick of me (if you aren't already so).

It is not possible to inflate your muscles to such an extent using oil. The fascia won't stretech that far, the oil disperses and breaks down after a few days and it can't defy gravity.

Valentino has implants (solid, one piece flexible implants, most likely Silastic) under his muscles.

He's a clown, I get pissed every time his synth filled biceps are at the media circus.
To hear him and them mention steroid abuse in regards to this joke is pathetic to say the least.

Dude, next time you are at a butcher shop take a good look at a shank. Do you think you could inject 200ml+ of oil into it and cause it to expand? Do you think Valentino has turned his biceps into bladders that somehow hold around 400ml of oil in their centers (like Chicken Kiev's full of liquified butter and garlic)? Its an absurd notion that is impossible due to the properties of muscle and oil. SEOs aren't magical, they are oils and like all oils they disperse and break down just like the oils in injectable drugs. Any SEO is gone within days, at most weeks. Given the dispersal and breakdown of oil and the fibrous nature of muscles how is it possible to pump 400ml+ of oil into a muscle? Answer: It isn't possible.

Valentino has implants under his muscles. You can see at the top of each bicep he has tried to use SEO and produced a gumball sized lump of scar tissue but that's the extent of his SEO usage. He has implants.

Dude, next time you are at a butcher shop take a good look at a shank. Do you think you could inject 200ml+ of oil into it and cause it to expand?

does a butcher shop sell meat with fascia attached?... personally, i think they're implants but this analogy is flawed.

does a butcher shop sell meat with fascia attached?... personally, i think they're implants but this analogy is flawed.

I beg to differ.

The point is that you can't trap 400ml+ of oil between the fascia and the muscle so if there is oil in there (in volume) it must be within the muscle itself and that just isn't possible as the butcher's meat analogy(?) illustrates.

Last edited:
Matter of amusing trivia. If you do an image search on Google for "Greg Valentino" with the filtering off, on the first page you get an image of a guy whose nutsack resembles a bag of popcorn:

(Send the kids out of the room if you are going to click this.)

**broken link removed**

(For the medically inclined what is this condition?)

Dude, next time you are at a butcher shop take a good look at a shank. Do you think you could inject 200ml+ of oil into it and cause it to expand? Do you think Valentino has turned his biceps into bladders that somehow hold around 400ml of oil in their centers (like Chicken Kiev's full of liquified butter and garlic)? Its an absurd notion that is impossible due to the properties of muscle and oil. SEOs aren't magical, they are oils and like all oils they disperse and break down just like the oils in injectable drugs. Any SEO is gone within days, at most weeks. Given the dispersal and breakdown of oil and the fibrous nature of muscles how is it possible to pump 400ml+ of oil into a muscle? Answer: It isn't possible.

Valentino has implants under his muscles. You can see at the top of each bicep he has tried to use SEO and produced a gumball sized lump of scar tissue but that's the extent of his SEO usage. He has implants.

:rolleyes:, "Dude" I dont care if your claims are true as I know his are false, period.
Has he taken aas? Probably so, did he get the localizing effect that he claims? ie; His utterly rediculasly looking perma flexed arms, hell no.

And if your so right and I'm so wrong then there must be a surgeon that can tell a far more entertaining story about GV and make millions from a book titled "The day I gave this nitwit 28" arms, the greg valentino story"

the media

The most ludacris part of this whole abortion is that the media soaks up everything he says as FACT. They don't investigate ANYTHING just print the sexy stuff and worst yet the public soaks it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most ludacris part of this whole abortion is that the media soaks up everything he says as FACT. They don't investigate ANYTHING just print the sexy stuff and worst yet the public soaks it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea... this is what really struck me as well. They didn't act skeptical at all that AAS could do that to his arms.

To accept the notion that someone's arms can get so big that they will just pop and turn into a big ball of (what looks like) oil when they experience trauma is outstandingly stupid. Yet they don 't question his account of it at all.

AAS had almost nothing to do with this, the idiot was fine until he hit about 30 and started shoving shit in his arms.

I mean the question that really needed to be asked during that interview was, "Why is it that you are the only one out of all the other bodybuilders who grew giant, disgusting, unnatural looking arms from large amount of steroids?"

This guy is just a giant douche thats helping to feed people all this fearmongering bullshit about AAS.

9T

I think it is implants as well.The shape no where resembles a developed/or enhanced(synthol) bicep.
Also listening to him speak is almost as bad as looking at him.

:rolleyes:, "Dude" I dont care if your claims are true as I know his are false, period.
Has he taken aas? Probably so, did he get the localizing effect that he claims? ie; His utterly rediculasly looking perma flexed arms, hell no.

And if your so right and I'm so wrong then there must be a surgeon that can tell a far more entertaining story about GV and make millions from a book titled "The day I gave this nitwit 28" arms, the greg valentino story"

iprimate is correct.

I'll keep saying this till you guys get sick of me (if you aren't already so).

Good. Hopefully it will sink in to the people that promote misinformation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131