over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gropep ..igf.how to mix??

kdok

Newbies
if i were to buy groprep.igf-lr3..i was told by another source that gropep only has a shelf life of 30 minutes after its mixed and 90minutes if its kept refridgerated....he seesm to think this product is very fragile and will not hold up if mailed........also i know the mixutre is BS water or vinegar soln but does it come mixed or do u mix it yourself............id like to try igf but it seems like this product is hard to keep stable ............those of you using igf1 lr3 please tell me which product you are using and how u mix it and store it..............thanks

k

goes bad in 90 minutes ??

you are listening to retards...

Said it before, and recently:

When you have alot of questions about a product, do a search and try to learn and study up. You can find out most of what you want plus some.

No offense, but you seem to have no idea about this and you are probably
thinking of using. So make it your business to learn first then ask reasonable, specific questions if there is still something you need to know.

Am I off base in my thinking here?

yes my new friend u are very off base....medical doctor here and very knowledgable but my igf lr3 knowledge is coming slowly.........i seem to understand the physiology of the product and its mechanism of action..........just when i thought i understood it a random source who is carries IGtropin only is telling me the gropep product im about to buy isnt good for more than 30minutes after its mixed and only 90min if its refridgerated......???...this is not what i understood..........he also tells me its fragile and wont survive shipping.......so even though i could write an informative article about igf i was hoping one of u smarter guys could just tell me the facts about gropep...or gropep vs igtropin.....and its shipping stabilty and mixing instructions..............thanks in advance

k

Although I know I Gropep has the patent, I dont know if they make or just sell the product to IGTROPIN/Gensci. But if the stuff only lasts 90min and wont survive shipping, how come all these people are making such rave claims
about it being so spectacular? OF course what you are being told is bullshit.
Just keep it in the fridge, especially after reconstitution. Im sure even after reconstitution its good from many days.

Listen to mike.s, as long as the IGF is reconstituted in BA with HCl it will be fine. also keep it in the freezer to be safe.

MikeS said:
Although I know I Gropep has the patent, I dont know if they make or just sell the product to IGTROPIN/Gensci.

i dont think they sell it to gensci...

"WE" have a buddy that works for gropep and it is my understanding as relayed by him, gropep vigirously defends patent infringements, i even think they are sending cease and desist letters to companies selling the igf they have patented..

GERM-
so does gropep have their own line of IGF1? Never seen or heard of it.

MikeS said:
GERM-
so does gropep have their own line of IGF1? Never seen or heard of it.

no,no sorry for the misunderstanding bro...

they have the patent on lr3-igf-1... companies that sell such, like IBE (well actually now they just say its igf, however if you test it its probably lr3-igf-1) are selling a product and not paying royalties or license fees to the patent holder....ala gropep...hence the cease and desist letters..

although gropep produces the lr3-igf-1 you either have to be really savy to get it from them or a real research typa guy...

since their product is not approved for in vivo use and only for in vitro cell cultures and such, i really cant see them selling to companies knowing its being resold for human consumption...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws