over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E/C mix vs just Test E

Chromadragon

Newbies
I normally just use and have experience with test E. I’ve run out and I’m being offered a good deal but they only have test e/c mix 125 mg each 250 per ml not just test E alone. I have run three cycles all with test e. I tend to run it between 600/750 mg. Every 3.5 days. IM glute injection.
I’m just wondering the pros and cons here, would I need to change dosing schedule or are side effects any different?

I normally just use and have experience with test E. I’ve run out and I’m being offered a good deal but they only have test e/c mix 125 mg each 250 per ml not just test E alone. I have run three cycles all with test e. I tend to run it between 600/750 mg. Every 3.5 days. IM glute injection.
I’m just wondering the pros and cons here, would I need to change dosing schedule or are side effects any different?
A good deal? It’s fucking Test. We have plenty of legit sources here. If you want the Test ester you always take then go buy it and stop worrying about “deals.”

I’ll chill out when you stop acting like a noob puss puss
I’m the pussy??? Says the dude butthurt that another man has a different mindset????? He’s doubling whatever I buy. If I get 4 he gives me 8. That’s a hell of a deal and I like to stock up. Not that I should be explaining shit to a cuck like u. What kind of pathetic existence do u lead for u to have the time to care about ppl being “pussy noobs” and that’s another bs weird as fuck thing u meatballs do. Why the fuck are u mad that someone is new to something ???? Like u r mad that I don’t have as much experience As u??? Like what the fuck are u on???? Did your wife leave u for a guy who doesn’t have a micro penis??? Like what is the psychology here??? I find it fascinating.

I’m the pussy??? Says the dude butthurt that another man has a different mindset????? He’s doubling whatever I buy. If I get 4 he gives me 8. That’s a hell of a deal and I like to stock up. Not that I should be explaining shit to a cuck like u. What kind of pathetic existence do u lead for u to have the time to care about ppl being “pussy noobs” and that’s another bs weird as fuck thing u meatballs do. Why the fuck are u mad that someone is new to something ???? Like u r mad that I don’t have as much experience As u??? Like what the fuck are u on???? Did your wife leave u for a guy who doesn’t have a micro penis??? Like what is the psychology here??? I find it fascinating.
Do you feel better now?

Dude! He got 8 bottles instead of 4!
I was going to tell him that it wasn’t the tren… this is just who you are year round. But damn he had one of those Brittany Spears meltdowns before I could get to it. 🤣🤣

Disclaimer to the OP: I am on tren too.

I would recommend you do some research into the things you are injecting into your body. Before you think asking on here is your research I mean check multiple sources and if you did you would have known (within 2 mins) both esters or pretty much the same thing so you wouldn't have to change anything regarding dosing etc.

Someone please post some tits or something.

My TRT clinic sends me a blend. In all sincerity I notice nothing different when switching between E, C, or a blend.

To everyone here - I'll be the odd man out. We all started somewhere, I get it its' "pro"muscle but cmon'. Little harsh. Basic question sure... But jesus I had to ask my wife where I parked today. We all ask stupid shit here and there.

I used the search function and couldn’t find the subject so can anyone here tell me if I’m retarded??

To everyone here - I'll be the odd man out. We all started somewhere, I get it its' "pro"muscle but cmon'. Little harsh. Basic question sure... But jesus I had to ask my wife where I parked today. We all ask stupid shit here and there.

You're not wrong. If every new guy is chased off the forum for asking a stupid question then we will be left with the same group of guys and newbies scared to post anything. At the same time there are basic questions and there is making no effort whatsoever. The OP didn't post anything negative though and didn't have an attitude in his opening post and was nice to the first reply so I agree. People are lazy these days and they need to be spoonfed but at the same time people could be a little nicer. I like/prefer harsh and to the point people but online some guys just take it as an attack especially if that's their first contact and they don't realize that's the way they are.

My TRT clinic sends me a blend. In all sincerity I notice nothing different when switching between E, C, or a blend.

I agree and I try to find that balance on here as most members know here I will help anyone who is serious.

But when you jump straight in with personal attacks it doesn’t motivate me to want to help these new guys.

If I’m being fair most new guys who are serious on here DM instead of posting stuff like this in the open forum and I respect that. I also answer all of them.

Best advice I can give any new member on here is to have thick skin and leave personal attacks out of it on here. It’s worth it on the other side as most vets here are a wealth of knowledge such as yourself.

I would recommend you do some research into the things you are injecting into your body. Before you think asking on here is your research I mean check multiple sources and if you did you would have known (within 2 mins) both esters or pretty much the same thing so you wouldn't have to change anything regarding dosing etc.
If you have to ask questions like this you shouldn't be injecting anything.
Yup and yup

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicholasnjh
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity