over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"growing into the show"

Guys in the 70’s did it all the time. When they were ‘off’ like Arnold for instance (there were others), they were off, not on jacked TRT dosages, completely off. The amount of time they were off totally was variable, but when they did do this, and they did, they did this to give their body a total break weather they needed it or not. That was the philosophy back then and they, by all appearances, seemed to live longer and be healthier later in life than what we are seeing now (dropping like flies) with the excuses being ‘it runs in the family’. Sure.

My balls are not crystal and I have no way of going back in time to observe this in its entirety but I have listened to and talked to more bodybuilders from the ‘Golden Era’ than I care to admit to and believing them more than the current crop which are sadly being widely criticized for both overstating or understating (most common) their usage which seems to common practice as of late.

Rip the ‘old timers’ apart as liars which again seems be the current tend, cherry picking what you want to believe and disregarding what remains, all in effect, to justify their current usage . . . remember you can’t have your cake and eat it too.
I remember as a young man I bought Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding and was stunned by some photos of him in it. He looked like an average guy in the gym in quite a few photos. It was obvious that he went off everything on a regular basis. Later on in life, he seemed to be off much of the year and then got back on before filming his movies.

you don't see the top guys doing this, only the part time bodybuilders or I'm off gear cause its the off season and im slacking lol. James, Bret Wilkin, walker, etc all the guys doing it right never grow into a shower they are much bigger going into a show.

being a pro bodybuilder this is what separates the part-time guys vs pros.

now if your reach your max muscle tissue potential its probably wise to use this approach for health and longevity in the sport. but if your trying to add serious size how can this approach be the best method?

If I don't shrink going into the show, then I wind up not being ready for the show. My problem generally is not being willing to shrink enough, lol

Pictures from 2012 or 2018 when at leanest wouldn't like my look now as I've added muscle since then. Got some loose skin around chest as well, that seems to go away as I tighten up but started around maybe 37-38 or so. 40 now Even 2020 as I've added quite more muscle since then.

Yes I agree stage conditioning has always been an area that needed improvement to say the least. Thats why I placed 9th out of 10th at Junior nats in Classic D ,Chicago in 2017. They had A B C and D then and changed it to C. Class was 6ft and up , I was tallest person the show and of 650 competitors. In sports Id be called bone lite, or lite bones, as my wrist are 6.9-7 inches. I saw Steve Weinberger look at myself ,in the lineup,and I m sure he thought this dude doesn't even belong in this category.

I can only march to the beat of my own drum , and for me, this means coming down to 150 mgs four to five months out of the year. Forty years old and started bodybuilding in April of 2002. I m sure if I had proper knowledge, and used anabolics younger I would have peaked around 35 but I have the most muscles Ive ever had , so as long as I continue to improve , stay in well health, then its a win/win.

Despite what most people in bodybuilding say, if you plan doing this many years and not get in and get out high doses, then doing things slowly, and taking a good amount of time on trt , in the year, is good for health preventation.

Ok so here are some comparisons from 2018 to 2021, the years. Attached is 2018, I injured my right leg this year(hack squatting 5 plates per side 11 reps as low as could go, word of advise put feet higher up on hacks, esp when going extremely heavy for yourself) and quads were down-sized. itll never be fully the same I feel. Wouldnt let me attach 2021 pics says they were too big so imbeded.

second back lat, third double bicep, fourth closeup, fifth ab n thigh

but this is four years ago and you can see ive added muscle from here to 2021. Back esp has added since 2021, arms some, shoulders, quads, hams

I feel so much a dork putting pictures up when asked and breaking down my body.

I've added muscle since then and so thankful bc I didnt really use any higher dosing anabolics this year, so whatever I'm doing is working
I give credit to anybody who posts up fotos of themselves. Takes balls and opens oneself up to criticism, wanted or unwanted.

I thing you look really really good especially since you started so ‘late’.
Just imagine . . .

No offense m8 but did you do a prep or just get into the show?
Have you got ever got ready for a competition not using everything you could like tren or t3 to see what you can do with your body and push your body as much as you possibly can without the drugs or use 500 to 200 mg during prep, not give a f*** what people think and march to the beat your own drum?

Have you got ever got ready for a competition not using everything you could like tren or t3 to see what you can do with your body and push your body as much as you possibly can without the drugs or use 500 to 200 mg during prep, not give a f*** what people think and march to the beat your own drum?

I have to agree…..300 test+300 mast is a totally different animal than test/tren/mast/winstrol/GH/T3/clen prep.

But you had a lot more suffering to go to be peeled. But props to you bud…it takes balls to get on stage…looking good or not ready.

I have to agree…..300 test+300 mast is a totally different animal than test/tren/mast/winstrol/GH/T3/clen prep.

But you had a lot more suffering to go to be peeled. But props to you bud…it takes balls to get on stage…looking good or not ready.
Thank you. First prep I did 2009 NGA natural competition I promised myself I was going to go through it hell or high water, went through with it.

Pictures from 2012 or 2018 when at leanest wouldn't like my look now as I've added muscle since then. Got some loose skin around chest as well, that seems to go away as I tighten up but started around maybe 37-38 or so. 40 now Even 2020 as I've added quite more muscle since then.

Yes I agree stage conditioning has always been an area that needed improvement to say the least. Thats why I placed 9th out of 10th at Junior nats in Classic D ,Chicago in 2017. They had A B C and D then and changed it to C. Class was 6ft and up , I was tallest person the show and of 650 competitors. In sports Id be called bone lite, or lite bones, as my wrist are 6.9-7 inches. I saw Steve Weinberger look at myself ,in the lineup,and I m sure he thought this dude doesn't even belong in this category.

I can only march to the beat of my own drum , and for me, this means coming down to 150 mgs four to five months out of the year. Forty years old and started bodybuilding in April of 2002. I m sure if I had proper knowledge, and used anabolics younger I would have peaked around 35 but I have the most muscles Ive ever had , so as long as I continue to improve , stay in well health, then its a win/win.

Despite what most people in bodybuilding say, if you plan doing this many years and not get in and get out high doses, then doing things slowly, and taking a good amount of time on trt , in the year, is good for health preventation.

Ok so here are some comparisons from 2018 to 2021, the years. Attached is 2018, I injured my right leg this year(hack squatting 5 plates per side 11 reps as low as could go, word of advise put feet higher up on hacks, esp when going extremely heavy for yourself) and quads were down-sized. itll never be fully the same I feel. Wouldnt let me attach 2021 pics says they were too big so imbeded.

second back lat, third double bicep, fourth closeup, fifth ab n thigh

but this is four years ago and you can see ive added muscle from here to 2021. Back esp has added since 2021, arms some, shoulders, quads, hams

I feel so much a dork putting pictures up when asked and breaking down my body.

I've added muscle since then and so thankful bc I didnt really use any higher dosing anabolics this year, so whatever I'm doing is working
I think you were in better condition than these pictures indicate.

You aren't flexing your abs in any of the photos, which makes your midsection look smooth.

And you aren't flexing your legs in some of them either.

Not that you were "shredded" - but I bet you'd look a lot closer to being in good stage condition if you had been flexing properly

one COULD say ronnie king coleman did grow into show... up the drugs at contest prep time boom ur gonna grow more quicker
i am stonded tired n drunk...

growing into the show always meant to me that one is more muscular on show day than at the peak of their off season. some even think getting stronger as the show approaches is growing into the show? how is that possible if your a year round professional bodybuilder? shouldn't you be at your biggest and strongest before starting your prep?

i doubt guys like ian, nick walker, Bret, jay cutler even back in the day followed this approach. sure they have some downtime to clean out etc. i know lots of people even around my gym that you would never think compete because they only pull up their socks 12 weeks out jump on gear and start to eat 5 times a day.

rest of the year you wouldn't know they competed unless i told you. i mean there are levels to this so not everyone wants to be on gear year round and eat all that food etc. I get it you really must be generically elite to reap the benefits/rewards to risk ratio.

growing into a show to me means.

1. i am not serious just do this for fun

2. i have gained all the tissue i can and no need to kill myself year round and based on my muscle memory genentics can be stage ready in 16 weeks no matter how shitty i look rest of the year.

1472CC5B-8693-43D4-BC16-D2FAAC26C5E4.jpeg
M8 i understand ur offended but this is on 500 test 200 tren offseason, u understand now why i asked if u prepped? 700mg is not a very high dosage i guess?

Have you got ever got ready for a competition not using everything you could like tren or t3 to see what you can do with your body and push your body as much as you possibly can without the drugs or use 500 to 200 mg during prep, not give a f*** what people think and march to the beat your own drum?Re
Regardless of drugs, you are no where NEAR lean enough.
Its not even a drugs issue, its a you need to learn to diet and do cardio issue.
You still look 10 weeks out in allll those pics.

Not trying to be a prick, but thats the reality.
THAT might be growing into a show for you, but im assuming you were 20% bf when u started your diet then.
No hate here.

I dislike that term. There’s no such thing as growing into a show. you will not grow in calorie deficit and like a lot mentioned; you will only rebuild what you lost if you were off.

View attachment 154590
M8 i understand ur offended but this is on 500 test 200 tren offseason, u understand now why i asked if u prepped? 700mg is not a very high dosage i guess?
Why would I be offended?

hundred mg tren as anbolic as about 400 test
View attachment 154590
Why would I be offended. Tren is the number one steroid that changes the body drastically. I'm scared of losing my hair. Probably even 50 mgs would make a noticable change. Congrats on your leanness.

Kevin Levrone was the man.
The shit he pulled off was dumbfounding. I always watch Fuads podcast and the guys rip on people for emailing them asking if they can turn pro.
Imagine Kevin emailing his pics. Hahaha Everyone would be like fuck off. He’d be like hold my soda.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131