over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

guy claims somebody could put on 10-15 lbs of muscle doing this

This guy we know (my workout buddy and me) was always big, but within the last 6 months has gotten straight f'in huge. I know he's running a bunch of shit, but this is what he tells my workout parnter made the biggest difference with him. He said he started taking boatloads of aminos and this combination of vitamins/ supplements

-alpha lipoic acid
-Taurine
-Chromium Picolinate
-Citri max
- lots of fish oil
-tons of L-glutamine

He told my buddy, that to do all of this in the dosages he would need to pack on the muscle mass he is talking about, is like $150-$200/month . I told my friend I thought the guy was blowing smoke up his ass, I could see it helping you, but this guy is claiming huge gains, like 10-15 lbs in 6 wks. Is there any validity to this if the right dosages were present?

I DONT KNOW BUT...

This guy we know (my workout buddy and me) was always big, but within the last 6 months has gotten straight f'in huge. I know he's running a bunch of shit, but this is what he tells my workout parnter made the biggest difference with him. He said he started taking boatloads of aminos and this combination of vitamins/ supplements

-alpha lipoic acid
-Taurine
-Chromium Picolinate
-Citri max
- lots of fish oil
-tons of L-glutamine

He told my buddy, that to do all of this in the dosages he would need to pack on the muscle mass he is talking about, is like $150-$200/month . I told my friend I thought the guy was blowing smoke up his ass, I could see it helping you, but this guy is claiming huge gains, like 10-15 lbs in 6 wks. Is there any validity to this if the right dosages were present?

I am sure there is a slight possibility, but I doubt it. However I have gained some bodyweight when "off" from the following... creatine, ( in the 90s) weight gainer shakes,( in the winter) and sizeon, (currently)

Last edited:
its possible!

when i did my first show at the golds gym classic alot of the competitors said theyve been drinkin alot of bcaas and drinkin aminovital like gatorade from bulking all the way up to the competition and they said it helped them gain alot. ive tried it and ive gained about 8 pounds and i did it off cycle but who knows.

-alpha lipoic acid
-Taurine
-Chromium Picolinate
-Citri max
- lots of fish oil
-tons of L-glutamine

I be happy to gain 10-15 on AAS, ask that idiot if he knows the difference between muscle and fat. Of course if the guy has never worked out, he will diffently put on size, with out that. BS, IMO

Yeah...I guess anything can happen with the body depending the given variables, but if it is all muscle to him in such a short time frame, more power to him. He is a freak of nature!

well,

I'd say it would be good for muscle hydration and fullness.

I be happy to gain 10-15 on AAS, ask that idiot if he knows the difference between muscle and fat. Of course if the guy has never worked out, he will diffently put on size, with out that. BS, IMO

^good point pesty

Actually I noticed an increase in muscle mass/recovery when I added fish oils and L Glutamine and that Green juice shit that you buy at the health food stores. It's kind of minty. I noticed I need less sleep on that.

Nothing dramatic but noticeable;e.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner