over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GUYS 6' and ABOVE. Best workout, diet, and super supps to make gains

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Ok guys, I've been thinking about starting this thread for a while now, but just haven't gotten around to it. Since I'm taller then most guys at the gym and at contests, I've figured out that what works for guys around 5'7 just doesn't work for me. Filling out a taller frame takes many years and a whole lot of muscle, and no matter how much you have, it seems you need more.

90% of taller guys have trouble building arms that match everything else. When pumped, my right arm is over 21' and my left is 20.5, yet they still are a glaring weakness for me.

Please share some of the problems you other tall guys have and we can collectively help each other.

Last edited:
When you guys post, please list your height so that we can get an idea of what your working with.

As far as diet, I think most of us are able to eat more junk food at times because we have a harder time gaining weight/muscle then the vertically challanged. I'm 42 and I've never been fat, no matter how much I eat, and I've spent the last 20plus years trying to move the scale.

I'm lucky and my arms grow the most. I've been 6 foot, I always say 5'11" though as I'm just shy of 6ft, since the 7th grade. I played basketball and I believe just doing plyos, basic pushups, are what built the frame for my arms.

But to answer you do the same as the smaller guys, just seems to take longer to fill out. Q would probably be the best guy to chime in on this. He's very tall and has filled his frame out well.

Haha I posted about ask you Q and you beat me to posting!

6'1"...235

Like you stated, arms. They're hard to match my shoulders and chest

And yep, gotta put on lots of pounds to fill oit

6'1"...235

Like you stated, arms. They're hard to match my shoulders and chest

And yep, gotta put on lots of pounds to fill oit

My chest is a weakness also, any pointers?

6'5" 260lb's never been fat, strengths are thighs and chest....Weakness arms!! Any tips Q?

Chest I love dumbbells and barbell neck presses.

6'1" 210lbs....Legs they just won't grow. Upper body is pretty symetrical.

I train legs hard and they take the longest to recover compared to other body parts (still a little sore up to 4 days with good diet and rest). Everthing else is just sore for a day, 2 tops.

Am I over training? Anybody else have this issue?

6'3"
Worst for me being tall with poor genetics. (Structure and metabolism)
I'm slowly starting to figure things out a little at a time.

Arms with a pump are ok for now but out of the gym they look long and skinny to me.

FYI for all those never been fat. I have never been skinny. Lol

205 and dieting @ 6'1.5", but I claim 6'2", lol. Arms and legs are hard for me. Not only am I tall, but long-limbed. I was built for basketball, not bodybuilding :(

I, like Q, have never been fat, not even close. This is good because eating clean all the time sucks, so I'm glad I don't have to.

As far as super supps, I don't know if this is due to being a taller/bigger guy, or just the way my body is built, or it being underdosed, etc. but I've found it takes a bigger dose for me. This isn't just limited to gear either. Whenever I'm given prescription drugs the standard dose never works for me. Back in my stupid teenage days the same was true for recreational drugs. Maybe I am just one of those people who has a high tolerance to everything?

This is an interesting thread though, I'm curious to see where it goes.

6'5" 260lb's never been fat, strengths are thighs and chest....Weakness arms!! Any tips Q?

Chest I love dumbbells and barbell neck presses.

At 6'5, it's impressive to have big legs. Most tall guys have bird legs.

6'1" 210lbs....Legs they just won't grow. Upper body is pretty symetrical.

I train legs hard and they take the longest to recover compared to other body parts (still a little sore up to 4 days with good diet and rest). Everthing else is just sore for a day, 2 tops.

Am I over training? Anybody else have this issue?

How long are you training legs? Are you getting a sufficient amount of calories to help them recover?

Combination of FST-7 And Jason HUH Reps Works wonders for me and dropsets to complete failure. You aren't growing until you are in complete failure that is the point of where the building begins. :D

205 and dieting @ 6'1.5", but I claim 6'2", lol. Arms and legs are hard for me. Not only am I tall, but long-limbed. I was built for basketball, not bodybuilding :(

I, like Q, have never been fat, not even close. This is good because eating clean all the time sucks, so I'm glad I don't have to.

As far as super supps, I don't know if this is due to being a taller/bigger guy, or just the way my body is built, or it being underdosed, etc. but I've found it takes a bigger dose for me. This isn't just limited to gear either. Whenever I'm given prescription drugs the standard dose never works for me. Back in my stupid teenage days the same was true for recreational drugs. Maybe I am just one of those people who has a high tolerance to everything?

This is an interesting thread though, I'm curious to see where it goes.

I'm just like you. I've always had to take more meds just to get the same results as others. When I was recently in the hospital, the doctor said it took a shit load of drugs to knock me out. I know the weight has something to do with it, but I think there are other factors also. Back in my rec drug using days, when others took one pill, I always had to take 3, just like you.

Combination of FST-7 And Jason HUH Reps Works wonders for me and dropsets to complete failure. You aren't growing until you are in complete failure that is the point of where the building begins. :D

You must be 6' tall to ride this ride.:p

6'1.5" here, 20 years old and 220 pounds... Arms just hit 17.5 inches no pump...I feel like I hold alot of weight for my frame, I look like I have chicken legs (probably 27-28") and arms are only 17.5 :banghead: :banghead:......But my quest for size has just begun! Ill get there, will follow this thread to pick up tips for us giant bastards

I'm 6'8" 300lbs and what used to be my weakest point is now one of my strengths. My chest and shoulders were always under-sized and now they're huge. Legs and back have always been a strong point and although I'm a little ashamed to say, I don't train legs as often as everything else and they're still huge. Arms were always a strong point, but I broke my arm last year and they still haven't come back.

My biggest challenge is staying lean. The biggest and leanest I've ever been was 280lbs @ 9%bf. It seems that I have to cut carbs extremely low to successfully cut fat and at that low my workouts suffer and endurance is shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131