over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno,and AI'S

I don't see much discussion of it on here but the peptide TB500 alongside a low dose of some generic growth did wonders for me in that department. I think I did like 500mcg 3x a week for a couple months and never needed to look back. I stopped when the pain stopped and 3-5iu gh has prevented anything from returning. I also felt like everything just looked better when I was using it but that may have been in my head. Never tried TB on its own but I think it's worth a shot since I wasn't even getting joint pain on 60mg winny and 1mg adex ED
I'm confused as to why you would say run tb500 alongside a low dose of growth? How would that help with estrogen levels or reducing gyno? As for everyone else I appreciate everyone's input very much. What I will do is drop the Dbol completely. However when I get my blood work done this coming week I want to know what works as far as how much of an anti estrogen I need to be taken, so I'm going to continue with 20 mg of nolvadex everyday and throw in 12.5 mg of aromasin everyday and see where that leaves me in the middle of next week as far as my E2 levels go. Personally I do not think my estrogen levels are very high I think I am just very gyno prone as I will get gyno running 400 mg of test by itself even with an anti estrogen like aromasin or Arimidex. So wouldn't you guys think that if I just keep doing what I've been doing as far as the nolvadex and aromasin goes but dropped the d-bol then I will know when I get my blood work done in the middle of next week what to change instead of changing it now and then not knowing what made my levels go up or down?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm confused as to why you would say run tb500 alongside a low dose of growth? How would that help with estrogen levels or reducing gyno? As for everyone else I appreciate everyone's input very much. What I will do is drop the Dbol completely. However when I get my blood work done this coming week I want to know what works as far as how much of an anti estrogen I need to be taken, so I'm going to continue with 20 mg of nolvadex everyday and throw in 12.5 mg of aromasin everyday and see where that leaves me in the middle of next week as far as my E2 levels go. Personally I do not think my estrogen levels are very high I think I am just very gyno prone as I will get gyno running 400 mg of test by itself even with an anti estrogen like aromasin or Arimidex. So wouldn't you guys think that if I just keep doing what I've been doing as far as the nolvadex and aromasin goes but dropped the d-bol then I will know when I get my blood work done in the middle of next week what to change instead of changing it now and then not knowing what made my levels go up or down

He was talking to me and the neck issues I have. TB-500 and GH have nothing to do with estrogen.

As someone whos used the Inj Curc/Res..thats easier said then done. Daily IM injs of Curc/Res are tidious and painfull. Gets old reaallyy fast.

Add those to Gear inj and GH and you get burned out very quickly.

Yeah to some companies anti-ox gear. The ones I am running now are so painless. Golden nectar....no pain or lumps at all, I can inject 1-2ml per day of the curc and I am by no means a big guy.

He was talking to me and the neck issues I have. TB-500 and GH have nothing to do with estrogen.
Yeah I know it didn't that's why I was confused I didn't know he was talking to you sorry. However TB 500 can be used for any kind of ligament or tear because it causes collagen to regenerate or heal itself faster just like IGF OR GH would.

Have a question for some experienced vets. I am very gyno prone, I'm currently on my third week of 650 mg of test e, 500 mg of deca, and 50 mg of dbol. My gyno keeps wanting to start flaring up so I have been taking 20 mg of nolvadex in the morning and 20 at night along with 10 mg of aromasin every 3 or 4 days. I know the body needs estrogen in order to grow so I did not want to over do it with the AI'S. My theory which I need some input on was that it will be better to take a larger dose of nolvadex, since nolvadex is not a AI, instead of nolvadex and aromasin everyday? Can anyone recommend the maximum dosage of nolvadex, and or the best route to go in this situation? The 40mg of nolvadex seems to be keeping it at Bay, but every few days it will flare up again including this morning. Any feedback is always greatly appreciated .

Everyone here has been giving you marginal advice.

Step 1) Realize that 650mg of test e, 500mg of deca, and 50mg of dbol is a heavily aromatizing cycle. You are taking 1.5 grams a week of compounds that heavily aromatize into estrogen (Dbol especially). Your key issue here needs to be stopping the conversion of androgens to estrogens!

Step 2) Increase your Aromasin dose to 25mg daily. This is your best tool in this war. You are taking a dose of it intended for TRT patients. Aromasin has a short half life in men. It needs to be dosed daily (if not twice per day), preferably taken with a fat meal.

Step 3) Split your Test shots into 3 or more doses per week, to limit the amount of Test you hit your body with all at once. Similarly, split your Dbol doses into 2x per day of 25mg. This alone will somewhat limit your aromatazation.

Last edited:
Everyone here has been giving you marginal advice.

Step 1) Realize that 650mg of test e, 500mg of deca, and 50mg of dbol is a heavily aromatizing cycle. You are taking 1.5 grams a week of compounds that heavily aromatize into estrogen (Dbol especially). Your key issue here needs to be stopping the conversion of androgens to estrogens!

Step 2) Increase your Aromasin dose to 25mg daily. This is your best tool in this war. You are taking a dose of it intended for TRT patients. Aromasin has a short half life in men. It needs to be dosed daily (if not twice per day), preferably taken with a fat meal.

Step 3) Split your Test shots into 3 or more doses per week, to limit the amount of Test you hit your body with all at once. Similarly, split your Dbol doses into 2x per day of 25mg. This alone will somewhat limit your aromatazation.
Thank you brother I definitely agree with what you had to say about the aromatizing compounds which is why I dropped Dbol completely. Since I dropped the Duvall the little lump has subsided completely. I know 10 mg of aromasin three times a week is not a lot however and correct me if I'm wrong about this the only reason I did not want to up it right yet was because I'm getting my blood taken tomorrow and wanted to see where my E2 levels are at, at that dosage. That way I know what is doing what and can adjust it from there. Where as if I up it now too 25 mg per day split into two doses then when I get my blood work back Thursday or Friday I won't really know what my estrogen levels were before I changed my dosage as we all know you need estrogen to grow. I know nolvadex is not an anti estrogen it is a SERM, but it does help with keeping the estrogen from binding to The receptors. I honestly can't wait to get this blood work just to see what it looks like and when I get it I will post it for everyone to see. From my experience in the past 15 years including this cycle I think it's exactly what you said I cannot run that many aromatizing compounds at one time everyone's body is different and mine does not tolerate dbol very well. After my blood work comes back and my estrogen levels are in check I was thinking about adding 10 mg of superdrol twice a day. correct me if I'm wrong again but from what I have read superdrol does not seem to aromatize as much as dbol? Also I appreciate your advice brother as I do everyone else's. You made some very good points and I appreciate that..

Superdrol should not convert to estrogen. If you can tolerate that, it should be a decent drug from a gains standpoint.

Personally, I am finding this (estrogen management) to be biggest headache and downside of steroid cycling. I seem to be sensitive to estrogen and bloating, and the AIs themselves seem to be tricky to dose correctly. If you use too little of an AI, you experience alot of unwanted side effects.... and if you use too much of an AI, you also experience unwanted side effects.

For this reason, I am never using Dianabol again. It is the worst offender. I just don't find the risk/reward worth it. I'm also not a fan of high testosterone cycles. I'm leaning towards more compounds in the future that never even convert to estrogen (or convert at a low rate), to take that aspect out of the equation.

Superdrol should not give you any cosmetic problems, but I have found it to be too harsh in the past (it made me feel naseous and tired). Perhaps I never tried real Superdrol.

Last edited:
Superdrol should not convert to estrogen. If you can tolerate that, it should be a decent drug from a gains standpoint.

Personally, I am finding this (estrogen management) to be biggest headache and downside of steroid cycling. I seem to be sensitive to estrogen and bloating, and the AIs themselves seem to be tricky to dose correctly. If you use too little of an AI, you experience alot of unwanted side effects.... and if you use too much of an AI, you also experience unwanted side effects.

For this reason, I am never using Dianabol again. It is the worst offender. I just don't find the risk/reward worth it. I'm also not a fan of high testosterone cycles. I'm leaning towards more compounds in the future that never even convert to estrogen (or convert at a low rate), to take that aspect out of the equation.

Superdrol should not give you any cosmetic problems, but I have found it to be too harsh in the past (it made me feel naseous and tired). Perhaps I never tried real Superdrol.
I completely agree with you brother I also seem to be really sensitive to estrogen and gyno and I also agree with your point that that Dbol is the biggest culprit out there. One thing I forgot to mention was I also added in 400 mg of masteron enanthate I actually just took my second shot yesterday so it is probably slowly starting to kick in now. I was also thinking about adding proviron because I thought I read before many times that it just enhances the rest of the compounds you were taking, but another guy on here told me yesterday that proviron actually inhibits the other compounds from doing what they are supposed to do.. maybe you can shed some light on the whole proviron thing for me? Thank you brother

I completely agree with you brother I also seem to be really sensitive to estrogen and gyno and I also agree with your point that that Dbol is the biggest culprit out there. One thing I forgot to mention was I also added in 400 mg of masteron enanthate I actually just took my second shot yesterday so it is probably slowly starting to kick in now. I was also thinking about adding proviron because I thought I read before many times that it just enhances the rest of the compounds you were taking, but another guy on here told me yesterday that proviron actually inhibits the other compounds from doing what they are supposed to do.. maybe you can shed some light on the whole proviron thing for me? Thank you brother

Keep the Masteron. That is the kind of compound you need right now, if you are going to add something to this cycle - Masteron cannot and does not convert to estrogen, and may in fact work as a mild anti-estrogen.

Masteron will act as a hardener, and will lower your SHBG, which should help your testosterone work better.

Test/Deca/Masteron is a solid cycle.

I would not add Proviron to your cycle. Save it for later, as it does similar things to Masteron, but I doubt you need both.

Keep the Masteron. That is the kind of compound you need right now, if you are going to add something to this cycle - Masteron cannot and does not convert to estrogen, and may in fact work as a mild anti-estrogen.

Masteron will act as a hardener, and will lower your SHBG, which should help your testosterone work better.

Test/Deca/Masteron is a solid cycle.

I would not add Proviron to your cycle. Save it for later, as it does similar things to Masteron, but I doubt you need both.
Yeah I figured that masteron would be good for me considering the fact it might block some estrogen. To be honest this sounds weird but I really wasn't looking forward to the whole hardening up thing considering I am about six foot and 200 lb with a body fat that I cannot get above probably 8% I know they say masteron Works magic when your body fat is below 10 so I guess we will see what kind of magic it works.lol..

Yeah I figured that masteron would be good for me considering the fact it might block some estrogen. To be honest this sounds weird but I really wasn't looking forward to the whole hardening up thing considering I am about six foot and 200 lb with a body fat that I cannot get above probably 8% I know they say masteron Works magic when your body fat is below 10 so I guess we will see what kind of magic it works.lol..

Masteron working only below 10% is a myth. Not signaling you out but it's one of those things that just float out there and guys take it as gospel. Masteron works PERIOD. One of the best compounds to add to any cycle.

Masteron working only below 10% is a myth. Not signaling you out but it's one of those things that just float out there and guys take it as gospel. Masteron works PERIOD. One of the best compounds to add to any cycle.
Honestly I agree with you brother and I figured that was in it because I've seen people at 15 to 20% still get good results..

Honestly I agree with you brother and I figured that was in it because I've seen people at 15 to 20% still get good results..

Yes sir. Although I will agree at under 10% you will get that "look" and that's what guys mean I'm sure. But so many benefits to the compound that I hate to see guys not try it because of what they heard. Carry on my man...

Yes sir. Although I will agree at under 10% you will get that "look" and that's what guys mean I'm sure. But so many benefits to the compound that I hate to see guys not try it because of what they heard. Carry on my man...
Thank you brother I greatly appreciate your advice I have been in the sport for 16 years and it is one of them Sports Worship You are never done learning, rich is one of the things I like about it..

With masteron I get a different look even at 15% or a tad more. But it's the effects I enjoy the most. Libido, aggression, and strength. Even though many will say it doesn't increase strength, I disagree.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws