over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno has started nowwhat

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i am on week 3 of 400mg test cyp ..have aromasin and nolva on hand... my nipples are a little puffy and small pee sized lump....how should i dose these for reversal and elimination of gyno symptoms?

start taking 10mg nolva ed,also man thats pretty crazy your already gettin gyno u must be very sensitive to test,iv done 750mg test for a month or two with no gyno,no puffy nips,that sux man only 3 weeks in deffinitly get on some nolva

Last edited:
hoow long should i take 10 mg? should i take it along side aromasin?

take the aromasin regularly and the nolva as needed. so yes together they work in slightly dif ways

i would suggest that u start running your AEs throughout your cycle.There used for more than just protection from gyno.Do a search, also if your that sensitive to getting gyno you may need to start using something stronger than nolva.i would suggest toremifene citrate

You should have done your homework before you start the cycle!!!!!!:rolleyes:

You could let it grow and get it cut out, if you are that sensitive to gyno, and you know you want to continue taking AAS you may consider getting the surgery.

You could let it grow and get it cut out, if you are that sensitive to gyno, and you know you want to continue taking AAS you may consider getting the surgery.

I had surgery to get rid of my gyno many years ago and I still have the scars and when I raise my arms up in the air you can see an indent and notice where they cut it out....worse part is one side is cut out more than the other.
Try to take care of it now and avoid surgery....my 2 cents

dude.......this is just my opinion and im definitely NOT PUTTING YOU DOWN......you have alot of problems using aas.....and i do mean alot......havent you made several posts before about all kind of stuff going wrong......if that wasnt you i apoligize.......you need to reevaluate if using aas is not only healthy but is it to your benefit......to me its obvious you havent thouroughly done your research......there is no reason today with all the information out there not to be truly prepared.......be safe and remember healt is the most imprtant thing.......

i just wanted to make sure i had the right person and i do......in three weeks of test @400mg/wk which in my opinion is a minimal dose of test you have complained of.....getting gyno symptoms.....you had a thread and said you needed to go to the emergency room....youve complained of swollen wrists and fingers....headaches...blood pressurs problems....and painful injects....WTF....YOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABUOT YOUR HEALTH.....just m opinion.....be safe

i just wanted to make sure i had the right person and i do......in three weeks of test @400mg/wk which in my opinion is a minimal dose of test you have complained of.....getting gyno symptoms.....you had a thread and said you needed to go to the emergency room....youve complained of swollen wrists and fingers....headaches...blood pressurs problems....and painful injects....WTF....YOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABUOT YOUR HEALTH.....just m opinion.....be safe

Good call. i remember that emergency room thread..holy shit! to me this guy cannot handle being on shit..mentaly. I bet he doesnt have gyno at all and it just a paranoid mother fucker. seriously bro stop taking shit you cannot handle it.

Last edited:
must have missed that 1. Why did he want to go to the emergency room?

i am on week 3 of 400mg test cyp ..have aromasin and nolva on hand... my nipples are a little puffy and small pee sized lump....how should i dose these for reversal and elimination of gyno symptoms?

3 fucking weeks isn't even a long enough time to actually start feeling the effects of test cyp...let alone getting gyno. if you really do have gyno that is just rediculous lol, im sorry but i just cant help from laughing about that. dude you should just stop taking AAS and never take them again, judging by your previous threads.:rolleyes:

i think a lot of this stuff is in your head to be honest. i would slowly drop the cycle with a propper pct. then reevaluate your situation. maybe aas and you just don't go together. it can really f*ck some people up, so if it's gonna cause you all this extra aggravation then maybe you should be natural. good luck

Nolva for 2 weeks, start with 20 and bump up to 40 after a week. If this fails get some letro.

You're gonna die bro, stop taking steroids :eek:

Start taking both now. Nolva 20mg. Aromasin 25mg. Adjust your dosage as needed.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws