over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin experiences

I've been holding off writing my experience with Halo since I just began using it for the first time a couple weeks ago. I received the product from a well known source on this board (name isn't important right now because my intention isn't to throw anyone under the bus).
Since I haven't used Halo before I did my research talking to guys who had used it...mainly powerlifters. Granted everyone will respond differently I thought I knew what to expect at least to some degree. I started off taking 20 mgs about an hour before working out. I did this for 3 or 4 days. Not noticing any of the "results" Halo is known for I bumped up to 30mgs a day...20mgs about 4 hours before working out and another 10mgs 30 mins preworkout. I was doing this for the last 8 days. Still not impressed. So just for the hell of it yesterday I tried 50mgs..30 about 4 hours before workout and 20 about 30 min preworkout. I would like to report I had a great workout and felt a little stronger but it might be in my head at this point. I'll continue this dosage the rest of the week before I call bullshit on my product.
Pretty disappointed actually. I was looking forward to seeking some of the drying out effects....but mainly the boost in strength. At this point I should have stuck with dbol. Just my 2 cents...not worth the money

I've been holding off writing my experience with Halo since I just began using it for the first time a couple weeks ago. I received the product from a well known source on this board (name isn't important right now because my intention isn't to throw anyone under the bus).
Since I haven't used Halo before I did my research talking to guys who had used it...mainly powerlifters. Granted everyone will respond differently I thought I knew what to expect at least to some degree. I started off taking 20 mgs about an hour before working out. I did this for 3 or 4 days. Not noticing any of the "results" Halo is known for I bumped up to 30mgs a day...20mgs about 4 hours before working out and another 10mgs 30 mins preworkout. I was doing this for the last 8 days. Still not impressed. So just for the hell of it yesterday I tried 50mgs..30 about 4 hours before workout and 20 about 30 min preworkout. I would like to report I had a great workout and felt a little stronger but it might be in my head at this point. I'll continue this dosage the rest of the week before I call bullshit on my product.
Pretty disappointed actually. I was looking forward to seeking some of the drying out effects....but mainly the boost in strength. At this point I should have stuck with dbol. Just my 2 cents...not worth the money

It could certainly be shit, BUT...taking it pre-training ONLY is NOT, I repeat NOT the best way to maximize strength gains.

If you want to receive the full effects of the drugs, you NED to keep it in your system 24/7...or close to it. So, take it at least 2X daily, every day, and preferably 3X daily. If you are taking 30 mg/day...break it up into an "upon rising" dose, a "mid-day" dose, and a "pre-bed" dose. 10 mg each time.

And give it 3 weeks to make a final judgment, as that is how long it will take to peak strength gains when using it multiple times daily.

Halo experience.. lot of fights with my wife and they were all entirely my fault.

It could certainly be shit, BUT...taking it pre-training ONLY is NOT, I repeat NOT the best way to maximize strength gains.

If you want to receive the full effects of the drugs, you NED to keep it in your system 24/7...or close to it. So, take it at least 2X daily, every day, and preferably 3X daily. If you are taking 30 mg/day...break it up into an "upon rising" dose, a "mid-day" dose, and a "pre-bed" dose. 10 mg each time.

And give it 3 weeks to make a final judgment, as that is how long it will take to peak strength gains when using it multiple times daily.

Thanks for the input...I'll give that a shot starting today.

Mike PM box is full...

Mike Arnold, would there be any benefit to taking a larger dose before a workout and spacing it throughout the day? For example

10mg in the morning
20mg before a workout
10mg before bed

Thanks

Instant vascularity. Instant aggression. Loved it for football games. Got kicked out of several games due to the 40 not of halo I popped before the game. Some of my most memorable games at middle lb I was eating that stuff. I'm a pretty aggressive fearless guy normally but halo put me waay over the top. Caused a few career ending injuries I should have felt bad about but didn't lol. I fed that shit to our entire d line before a championship game once and the results were fucking insane. Nothing quite like watching a 350 lb lineman get picked up and choke slammed and his throat stepped on lol good times good memories. Listening to the other teams players and coaches saying wtf are these guys on tonight??? Lol

Mike Arnold, would there be any benefit to taking a larger dose before a workout and spacing it throughout the day? For example

10mg in the morning
20mg before a workout
10mg before bed

Thanks

For increased strength? Yeah, that would be OK. Halo increases strength in both an acute and long-term manner. It's long-term effects are potentially much greater, but its acute effects can still contribute.

For example, what is going to make you stronger...taking 10 mg 3X/day for 3 weeks...or taking 50 mg one time before training? Obviously, the guy that is taking it for weeks in multiple daily doses is going to experience significantly better strength gains, despite the other guy taking a much larger dose pre-training. This is because Halo's effects on strength cannot be maximized with a single use, regardless of how large the dose is. The body needs to be exposed to the drug for an extended period of time in order to reap maximum benefits--in all areas.

Now, we really don't know at what point it's acute effects are maximized, but we do know that if someone has been taking it multiple times daily for weeks, suddenly taking a much larger dose pre-training is not going to boost strength significantly more. It may have a minor effect, but not major.

However, as the daily dose rises, the potential for acute increases in strength (mediated by even larger doses) goes down. For example, if someone is only taking 15 mg/day divided in three 5 mg doses...and then one day they decide to take 40 mg pre-training, they may very well notice a further increase in strength. But...if someone is already taking 60 mg/day divided into three 20 mg doses, he may not notice ANY increase in strength by taking a single larger dose before pre-training.

I think a lot of guys forget (or don't realize in the first place) just how strong steroids actually are. 30 mg of halo daily broken up into three 10 mg doses provides a monstrous androgenic effect. So, while we may be able to reap slightly greater increases in strength with a larger pre-workout dose when one's total daily dose isn't that high, this is not going to continue happening if the person is already using a pretty stout daily dose to begin with. There is most definitely a point of diminishing returns...and I don't think we need to use all that much to reach that point with halo, as it is a very strong drug.

Try it out for yourself and see. Find out where that point is. From what I've seen, the guys that are already using 40-60 mg/day (in divided doses) for multiple weeks in a row don't really experience greater strength gains by taking larger doses pre-training. On the other hand, the guys taking lower daily doses (relatively speaking) sometimes do...but even then it is nothing major.

Prove this to yourself and see.

I'm thinking 30-40mg a day , 10 days out from a show would be a great finishing component

I'm thinking 30-40mg a day , 10 days out from a show would be a great finishing component

Brother... DEFINITELY!... can't wait to see the final product!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws