advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone flown domestic knowing they have a warrant in another state?

HangingOn

Registered
What are the chances that a warrant issued for failure to comply to take a court ordered class in a timely manner would get me jammed up when I'm traveling later this month?:confused::eek:

Felony? If not doesn't matter

if it's a warrant for something small it is unlikely they'll even have it in the national database ... i fly out of the state i have a warrant in regularly and have not had a single issue. hell i have gone abroad without issue. I believe my warrant can only be seen in the county it is in (it's for something small and stupid many years ago - i am assuming its active still as i never went to court to fix it.) That being said ... get it taken care of, i know i need to myself.

The warrant is issued in FL......I live in the mid atlantic region...and I'll be flying to Southern CA. I still have a FL driver's license...not sure that matters?

As I said, I was on 12 months probation and I was supposed to complete a domestic intervention program. I haven't gotten enrolled in several months so they put out a warrant in FL for my arrest with 5000 bond.

Fuvk em...and Florida. Left there with 7 felonies. Lol

Seriously doesn't matter. They can't transport you across state lines for misdos just felonies.

Get a drivers license in the new state before they cancel your fl DL

you have our attention. what did you do, leave a horse head in somebody's bed?

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Fuvk em...and Florida. Left there with 7 felonies. Lol

Seriously doesn't matter. They can't transport you across state lines for misdos just felonies.

Get a drivers license in the new state before they cancel your fl DL

LOL
How long til its cancelled?

Was it domestic abuse?

It was a claim of domestic abuse against me....(even though she was the abuser). Believe me...a 150lb woman can abuse a 240lb bodybuilder. The courts would never believe it but ANY woman can make any one of you guys go down in a split second with nothing more than ridiculous allegations.

It was an temporary injunction(14days) for domestic abuse
Then after 3 days, I broke it to see our child. Got arrested.
Did 2 days....probation for 12 mos...court fees
Went back for the civil part in which the injunction was extended to 6 mos....and I was to complete a "batterers intervention" program.

Unbelievable....the ex didn't have to go to alcohol intervention, anger management, or domestic abuse intervention.

Anyway, this was the jist of it.

It was a claim of domestic abuse against me....(even though she was the abuser). Believe me...a 150lb woman can abuse a 240lb bodybuilder. The courts would never believe it but ANY woman can make any one of you guys go down in a split second with nothing more than ridiculous allegations.

Went back for the civil part in which the injunction was extended to 6 mos....and I was to complete a "batterers intervention" program.

Unbelievable....the ex didn't have to go to alcohol intervention, anger management, or domestic abuse intervention.

The reason I ask this, is most times you will be also be on DOJ data base. I know this because I help people with Visas from other countries to come here for marriage. Number #1 thing they ask is if petitioner in USA has ever been arrested. If the petitioner in USA has ever been arrested for domestic abuse, it comes up. They have to get background checks by the DOJ and they have a data base. If they ever have, they will deny the visa. I would suggest to go and take care of it. Trust me, sooner or later it will come back to haunt you.

True story, my son about 16 years ago had bruises from school on his face. The CPS accuse me of abuse, which was a lie, it happen at school. My best friend was the officer sent to investigate me. He was mad he had too, because he knew me. They found nothing that would lead them to believe I ever would do something like that. The CPS lady had a hard on to cause me problems. I had the DA's office come after her. She went away, but before she did, she made this stupid statement " Even though there are no charges against you, you will be now on the DOJ's data base for 10 years that you were looked into for domestic violence."

Last edited:
I will take care of it...but it's not something that can be handled in 2 weeks prior to my flight.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

...some of the craziest reading material here on professionalmuscle.com.

SEE BELOW FOR ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION:

Air Travel on an Outstanding Warrant

but off the cuff my opinion - i would say call an airline, but not the one you are flying and tell the person you have a misdemeanor warrant but there isn't time to take care of it before your flight. tell them you have a funeral you are attending or something and don't call from your own phone. ask if that will come up when you buy a ticket and when they look at your ID.

P.S.

be sure you saw this in above link "...Even if you make it to your destination, if you lied to get there, meaning, if airport security or any other airport employee asks if you have any warrants or are on trial for a crime, and you answer "no," you have just committed yet another criminal offense."

Last edited:
I will take care of it...but it's not something that can be handled in 2 weeks prior to my flight.

Were you originally arrested for a felony?

No.

Most likely, most domestic flights, you will not have to worry. I travel internationally a lot. That is a whole nother ball game. They check you a lot closer. I would suggest to get it taken care of and then move on with your life.

...some of the craziest reading material here on professionalmuscle.com.

SEE BELOW FOR ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION:

Air Travel on an Outstanding Warrant

but off the cuff my opinion - i would say call an airline, but not the one you are flying and tell the person you have a misdemeanor warrant but there isn't time to take care of it before your flight. tell them you have a funeral you are attending or something and don't call from your own phone. ask if that will come up when you buy a ticket and when they look at your ID.

P.S.

be sure you saw this in above link "...Even if you make it to your destination, if you lied to get there, meaning, if airport security or any other airport employee asks if you have any warrants or are on trial for a crime, and you answer "no," you have just committed yet another criminal offense."

Yep, that is why it is best to take care of these things. It is not a felony, so they will let him complete terms of probation most times.

True story, my son about 16 years ago had bruises from school on his face. The CPS accuse me of abuse, which was a lie, it happen at school. My best friend was the officer sent to investigate me. He was mad he had too, because he knew me. They found nothing that would lead them to believe I ever would do something like that. The CPS lady had a hard on to cause me problems. I had the DA's office come after her. She went away, but before she did, she made this stupid statement " Even though there are no charges against you, you will be now on the DOJ's data base for 10 years that you were looked into for domestic violence."

excellent

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn, that story sounds exactly like the same one a couple buddies have been through. All it takes is a bitch to go down to the court house and say the words "I feel threatened by this big huge steroid monster" and your ass is on the curb for at least 14 days without even having access to your personal shit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws