over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone heard of Designer Pharmaceuticals enathate 300

GeorgeMiami

Banned
Hey folks,

Just wanted to know if anyone has used this brand i just bought seven bottles they look really good just wanted to hear if anyone knew about them.

Attachments

• 05-08-07_2113.jpg
    05-08-07_2113.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:

looks like s'thing you picked up at a garage sale. IMO...its crap

I'd say it's probably fine but it is a UGL product but has a good rep. No different than any other UGL. Probably good batches and not-so-good batches. I've heard people saying good things. Apparantly their suspension is god awful painful.

Last edited:
I'd say it's probably fine but it is a UGL product but has a good rep. No different than any other UGL. Probably good batches and not-so-good batches. I've heard people saying good things. Apparantly their suspension is god awful painful.

Dpharm was always top notch, but yes they are a UGL. As far as their suspension, my experience is somewhat different. In fact I am currently finishing up my last bottle of their suspension and have very little pain with the injections, I am using 25g for large muscles and 26g for small and 2cc per shot.

Its good shit man, anyone that says its crap is because they havent used it. Dont be put off just because its a ugl, I prefer good ugl stuff than fake counterfeit crap that you think its made by oragon or something.

We saw someone ordered some of their suspension from one of the reps and noticed oily stuff in it. Last we heard the customer service leaves a lot to be desired :mad:

He never used the junk

I've heard of Dpharm. Bigtime UGL source. Had great products. Everything was real and dosed properly. I forgot what happened with him. Im not sure if he turned scammer or got popped. Something happend though. Gear is good, thats all that matters.

Yes I agree OTH. They have had a good reputation around for a while. And yes, every UGL will have it's flaws now and again.

Last edited:
I heard both good and bad. You prob. should of made this post before you ordered bro....I always check with a lab before I would even think about making an order.

most of their products are good but they bit off more than they could chew so some products suffered quality issues.

most of their products are good but they bit off more than they could chew so some products suffered quality issues.

Thanks for the replies it was either dpharm or watson or univet those were the three choices i had i wanted watson but he ran out and the dpharm's look more legit then univet

Thanks for the replies it was either dpharm or watson or univet those were the three choices i had i wanted watson but he ran out and the dpharm's look more legit then univet
wow he had all three... human grade, veterinary grade, and UGL (underground lab)

You went with the UGL

wow he had all three... human grade, veterinary grade, and UGL (underground lab)

You went with the UGL

actually i just got rid of the dpharm and univet and stayed with the 1 bottle of cypionate from watson. Know i just need to find another source for
cypionate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity