advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone lowered test dose from 20mg to 10mg per day?

Try to add Humanofort in to your cycle.

Hi emeric,

i ve wanted to try this since some time but i simply cant source it in europe.
Do you know any source in europe where i can buy it?
Shipping from outside of europe is a hassle with supplements, most of the time it will not get past customs even if it is just something like vitamins.
(they kept for example some simple zinc because the amount per capsle was too high or something like that)

My hematocrit and hemoglobin continue to be out of control even on 20mg per day of cypionate. No, I do not have Factor V, high platelets, and high WBC. However, I can't stand having a HCT level of 55 on TRT regardless as it leaves me very little room for error in case it goes up from there. I used a baby dose of trest and it went up even more, forcing me into two blood donations within days.

I am convinced my physique will go to shit if I drop my dose in half. My total is 893 and free is 25 on this dose. I don't even know if doing this will address my H/H problem either.

Anyone with personal experience dropping their H/H with a smaller dose of TRT? Did you look any different on top of that? Please speak up.

I never thought I would ever ever ever say this BUT you might get things under control with a cream. So their is a big turn with using a high dose cream on the testies. Super human radio podcast has this trt guild guy on every week and their is a lot of logical information.

I never thought I would ever ever ever say this BUT you might get things under control with a cream. So their is a big turn with using a high dose cream on the testies. Super human radio podcast has this trt guild guy on every week and their is a lot of logical information.

I wonder if a plausible solution would be to switch to the cream until hematocrit gets low before switching back to injections. Problem is I would have to convince my endo and I am not supposed to see him for 6 months. Is there a UGL source?

Hi emeric,

i ve wanted to try this since some time but i simply cant source it in europe.
Do you know any source in europe where i can buy it?
Shipping from outside of europe is a hassle with supplements, most of the time it will not get past customs even if it is just something like vitamins.
(they kept for example some simple zinc because the amount per capsle was too high or something like that)

www.humanofort.co.uk

ive started on inj in septembre last year but changed my doctor (from urologist to andrologist) because i was not ok with the E3W injection of 250mg and he did refuse to switch me. I have felt terrible.
went to an andrologist in novembre and asked him if he would be okay with the gel and he said it is usually his first choice. He just switches if the person does not absorb the gel which is around 10% of the ppl.
I have started with 2 pumps of 1,62% gel and my test level was 1300 4 hours after appl. So we lowered to 1,5 pumps and this puts me around 700ng around 4 hours after appl.
All in all i feel much better with the gel.
with the gel, my htc and hemo barely went up (they did slightly, but are still far from the high end). Trt compared to test levels of below 100 even improved my cholesterol and my heart condition. BP did not rise at all (still below 130/80)

What a joke.....E3W is borderline malpractice, or was that test undecanoate? If so that's somewhat ok but still pretty long in between doses.

If it was cyp or enth then that is the worst doctor I've ever heard of

Levels on cyp/enth spike after 2-3 days typically then start going down pretty fast

All of our bodies are trying to maintain homeostasis by keeping everything the same level 24/7 so when our hormones are unbalanced, we're unbalanced mentally, whether we know it or want to accept it or not...its true....remember its not just testosterone we're addressing because putting that into your body will create estrogen conversion + other hormonal changes that not many people recognize.

The fact of the matter is the healthiest way to live is to keep all levels as stable as possible via frequent dosing. Way too many of us are roller-coastering our shit....hard

PS: Glad the gel works, that's great news!

Ever tested it on a saterday, so 6 days after the last pin?

I have to say I've been wondering this myself for quite sometime, even though I'm almost certain I already know the answer....I'd still love to see a comparison with multiple tests done on multiple people

I'm guessing test levels on Saturday would be at least 33% less than they would be on Monday since the injection was given Sunday morning on a 1x a week schedule

Maybe its less, maybe its higher, all I know is 2x a week long ester injections keep my levels more stable than 1x a week, however I can still feel the spikes. 1x a day 10mg actually is optimal for me and makes me feel the best without a doubt, however pinning every day is annoying so I stopped

I really believe spiking our levels is hurting our health more. And if we can avoid the peaks and instead keep that level horizontal, then I think we'll live longer and I'm dead serious (no pun intended lol)

What a joke.....E3W is borderline malpractice, or was that test undecanoate? If so that's somewhat ok but still pretty long in between doses.

If it was cyp or enth then that is the worst doctor I've ever heard of

Levels on cyp/enth spike after 2-3 days typically then start going down pretty fast

All of our bodies are trying to maintain homeostasis by keeping everything the same level 24/7 so when our hormones are unbalanced, we're unbalanced mentally, whether we know it or want to accept it or not...its true....remember its not just testosterone we're addressing because putting that into your body will create estrogen conversion + other hormonal changes that not many people recognize.

The fact of the matter is the healthiest way to live is to keep all levels as stable as possible via frequent dosing. Way too many of us are roller-coastering our shit....hard

PS: Glad the gel works, that's great news!

Hi there,
it is regular Testoviron, so enanthat. We (people who know about half lifes etc) know that it is bullshit to inj. once every 3 weeks.
Unfortunately, this is common practice here in germany (i guess also in other european countries).
Testoviron introductions state that one inj every 2 to 4weeks (yes, even only once a month) is appropriate.
That is why i ahve felt like crap, i couldnt stand the "burst" and then the low levels after the first 8-9 days..
I love the gel. it simulates the natural testosterone spike pretty well (as do daily injections i guess)

Doctors here in the US pretty much do it once every 2 weeks. I had to push my endo to do it once a week. I guess any one of us could do it more often and just not tell them, but I like getting my needles through insurance because they are free and it is one more thing I don't have to worry about getting on my own. Once a week works fine for me, I don't really feel a difference much at all 7 days after injection. Cyp is what we use in the US. Not sure why Europe tends to use Enanthate and US uses Cypionate. Anyone know? The half life is slightly longer on Cyp I think, but not much.

I went down to 70 mgs a week during vacation where I didnt touch a weight. I felt mine was low sometimes and good other times while on 10 mgs for a week.

I think Im predisposed to androgenic alopecia so keeping my levels lower helps, and while going higher test finasteride. also limiting and not using , stuff that accelerate my hair leaving my head.

I maintain my size just fine, as long as Im training. Ive even found a way to increase size on trt, transitioning from the cycle to trt, and on trt for the next two months.

It is important for my health to take breaks and go down to trt doses.

is everyone getting their blood-work done ?

How long was your vacation? If it were a few weeks I don't really think you can gauge things by that amount of time especially when using longer esters. Levels take a long time to drop if you have used a larger dose beforehand. The same as guys who cycle on/off should be waiting approx 5 weeks before starting a pct as it takes a while for test to fully leave the system. I would be running 10mg per day for at least 8 weeks to gauge things.

Increase size on trt? What do you do? I guess it all depends upon what you done beforehand but of course eating more will create more size. Many also like to add in things like MK-677, HGH and Insulin. Even creatine can be used to great effect when cruising between cycles to keep size/fullness. I state what you done beforehand as if someone is on tren, avar, test, mast etc then drop to 100mg test they may be able to add size but the look will never be the same. Most can't duplicate that on look without the drugs otherwise we would all look great all the time :eek::D Genetic freaks can look insane on trt but even for them trt won't produce the same look as a heavy androgen cycle. My point being anyone should be able to grow on TRT and add some quality size if their diet/training is great but they definitely won't look as sharp as when they are blasting away.

Latest research shows true TRT isn't bad for the prostate.

That was my kind of my point. I thought the post made it seem like 40mg test won't effect the prostate but a higher trt (150mg for example) dose might. I don't think anyone can definitely state x dose will not positively or negatively effect the prostate. Some studies have even shown TRT to be good for treating BPH/LUTS in older men. Nevertheless I wouldn't state TRT is good for the prostate. Regardless, I think we can all agree this 10mg TRT protocol is a great thing for many and a very sensible approach. If it takesaway the need for using an AI even better. Although there is a massive debate on estrogen now so we could all go on that as well :eek::D I personally use 20mg test p per day or 150mg test e/c for TRT and I don't really mind what my estrogen reading is as long as it's not really high. I would never try to keep it low for example and generally just go with the flow. If it's in range I am happy. I think the ratio of test/estrogen is something to consider also.

I will messaage you about your trip soon ;)

How long was your vacation? If it were a few weeks I don't really think you can gauge things by that amount of time especially when using longer esters. Levels take a long time to drop if you have used a larger dose beforehand. The same as guys who cycle on/off should be waiting approx 5 weeks before starting a pct as it takes a while for test to fully leave the system. I would be running 10mg per day for at least 8 weeks to gauge things.

Increase size on trt? What do you do? I guess it all depends upon what you done beforehand but of course eating more will create more size. Many also like to add in things like MK-677, HGH and Insulin. Even creatine can be used to great effect when cruising between cycles to keep size/fullness. I state what you done beforehand as if someone is on tren, avar, test, mast etc then drop to 100mg test they may be able to add size but the look will never be the same. Most can't duplicate that on look without the drugs otherwise we would all look great all the time :eek::D Genetic freaks can look insane on trt but even for them trt won't produce the same look as a heavy androgen cycle. My point being anyone should be able to grow on TRT and add some quality size if their diet/training is great but they definitely won't look as sharp as when they are blasting away.

Vacation was a week. I was using 10 mgs sub-q. 10 mgs test cyp sub-q peaks in about 10-12 hours then declines off significantly.

I increased a bit of size this year...

I did a cycle , eq and test- 6 weeks and lifted heavy- 4-6 rep ranges, paying attention to safety . When trt time came around (150 mgs, 75 mgs twice a week) I upped reps and that strength I gained during my strength phase, well I trained for hypertrophy and grew the first month on trt.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws