over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having difficulty eating - help

jack of all

Registered
This thread is not for me. I am just off a show and could eat all day non stop. I do however have a friend really struggling to eat. I have been there before I am sure a lot of us have.

What do you do when you just cant eat and what you do eat seems so slow to digest? Is it time to do a short cut? Maybe zero carbs for a while to gain back some insulin sensitivity? Switch to fruit for all carbs? Egg white and bagel diet? LOL How do you guys work around this?

what kinda aas is he on?

he might want to do some fasted morning cardio...or just some cardio in general...more fiber, digestive enzymes..more water. etc.

My friend has been struggling for a while with his appetite. I know he took a 6 week break from all sups and he did seem to be better for a bit. He started back on test and deca and it didnt take long at all to not want to eat again. He also switched his diet a few various ways but was still trying to get enough calories in.

I think he is just very stressed right now. We all know how stress can mess your body up in all kinds of ways.

Has he had any bloodwork done latley, I know a stressed liver can cause appetite loss.

Dude, some times you just need to force feed your self to get the macros in. Make sure you get the protein in and eat junk food for the rest if you have to. may not be that health but it will work for size. Yes, on the peptides. ghrp and cjc.

I'd do a short cut, like about 2 weeks. Drop a little fat, resensitise insulin receptors a bit and after 2 weeks appetite should be Back with a vengeance

That said some ways to get easy extra calories are, olive oil in shakes. Natural pnb. Greek yougurt with chopped up banana and some flavoured whey, lots of Easy to eat quality protein there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Dude, some times you just need to force feed your self to get the macros in.

Exactly! Personally I've never had loss of appetite no matter what I was running. And I'm a little guy.

When I want to bulk though I have to force feed myself between meals.

lol if i ever had problems eating i would just add 200-300mg tren a week.

this stuff makes me a sugar maniac, makes cutting impossible.
i can go 3-4 days on low calories fine, then BOOM it hits me and i eat 6000 kcals of sugar junk in one sitting.

on test/npp (what i usually run) i crave "good" cooked foods, like pasta, pizza, potato mash and MEAT.

as soon as i add some tren my life is all about nutella, ice cream and chocolate :eek: :banghead:

might try some sibutramine with it next time or something, otherwise ill leave tren for hardcore bulking :rolleyes:

2 things-
1: nothing besides maybe slin has made me have an appetite like ghrp2/6.. it is absolutely ridiculous... u could be stuffed, hit it, and 30 min later take in another whole meal...u will literally shake if u don't eat(well me atleast)

2: LBAs... there is NO easier way of getting protein in(imo) on a small appetite like I have than to have a few TBS of chocolate syrup... 100x easier than eating a dam chicken breast or fish filet 6x a day.... i never had an appetite and usually 4-5 meals a day was the most i could handle... now w LBAs/ghrp im putting down like 7ish excluding pre/intra/post shake...

if you get both of them, i woud bet you add atleast 2-3 extra meals a day in... the sythetek synthalimine too i hear is great, and EQ always made me hungry as well...

I'd do a short cut, like about 2 weeks. Drop a little fat, resensitise insulin receptors a bit and after 2 weeks appetite should be Back with a vengeance

That said some ways to get easy extra calories are, olive oil in shakes. Natural pnb. Greek yougurt with chopped up banana and some flavoured whey, lots of Easy to eat quality protein there.

Agreed with a mini cut. As well as adding some liquid cals, shakes smoothies w/e to have through the day.

Gotta say I wish I had this problem.

lol if i ever had problems eating i would just add 200-300mg tren a week.

this stuff makes me a sugar maniac, makes cutting impossible.
i can go 3-4 days on low calories fine, then BOOM it hits me and i eat 6000 kcals of sugar junk in one sitting.

on test/npp (what i usually run) i crave "good" cooked foods, like pasta, pizza, potato mash and MEAT.

as soon as i add some tren my life is all about nutella, ice cream and chocolate :eek: :banghead:

might try some sibutramine with it next time or something, otherwise ill leave tren for hardcore bulking :rolleyes:

Exactly what then does to me. I've tried eating a kilo of white rice daily to quash cravings but makes no difference. Like you test just makes me want to eat more good stuff. I tend to crave protein on test.

I agree with thunder, throw some trestalone in the mix at 50mg a day and the hunger will be insane.

Train more
Train harder
train more frequently
Train more intense

If you do not want to eat - do not force feed yourself.

Train more
Train harder
train more frequently
Train more intense

If you do not want to eat - do not force feed yourself.

i like that... to add- make food choice decisions that make you hungrier more often... pineapple juice for a carb is going to make you hungry again soo much faster than lets say pasta.... fish filet will make you hungry faster than steak... etc etc

Last edited:
I actually quite like a few calorie deficit days a week when bulking to keep gains lean and insulin sensitivity. I won't force them but my body let's me know when it's time to do them. Yesterday I had almost no appetite at all. I prepped all all my brown rice and chicken breast veg etc but just really struggled eating it. I could easily have fired down some burger king and shakes to make up calories but I just ate my planned food when hungry. Probably finished the day on about 250/150/25 pcf. Even did some cardio. Today I trained cables on just a chicken breast as normal, had a superb workout and havnt been able to stop eating since. I'll probably hit about 350/700/80 pcf after last meal. If I wake hungry I'll have a Greek yogurt and some fruit and nuts in the night too. The carbs filled me out and veined me up nicely too. The whole reading when hungry thing working real well for me, never done it before. The only time I'll fill up on some junk if I'm struggling is the day before legs. My leg workouts are precious to me and I want to be energised. I pretty much always have a cheat night before legs even if it's been a big days eating. This is all for lean bulking only

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner