over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having difficulty eating - help

Agreed with the training harder and more. Add 20 mins of cardio unless he is an extreme hardgainer.

Food choices are huge for me...eating the same thing every meal can hurt too. For instance if im trying to force 4 chicken breast meals in (just due to cheapness and laziness) I pretty much would rather die than eat another one after a few days. If I make it different every meal and at least no back to back, it helps. I know which foods my body burns right through (jasmine rice, whey, egg whites, fish, fruit) and try to use those as much as possible and limit the ones that kinda sit heavier like chicken/oats etc. Of course when I diet, I do the opposite and use whatever will keep me full enough to not naw my arm off.

And finally, pitbull is right, ghrp will make you eat small children if you knew you wouldn't get caught.

This thread is not for me. I am just off a show and could eat all day non stop. I do however have a friend really struggling to eat. I have been there before I am sure a lot of us have.

What do you do when you just cant eat and what you do eat seems so slow to digest? Is it time to do a short cut? Maybe zero carbs for a while to gain back some insulin sensitivity? Switch to fruit for all carbs? Egg white and bagel diet? LOL How do you guys work around this?

You can medicate hunger, but to my knowledge, you cannot medicate digestion.
Without posting this person's dietary choices, it will be difficult to discern exactly what the issue truly is.

In my experience, my first hurdle to overcome was digestion. Based on what you wrote above, my impression is that digestion is the first problem to overcome. My solution was to choose foods that are easily digestible, and use only these at the beginning of every day, ending my day with foods that are less digestible to maintain my system longer through sleep. Also, I needed to pick foods that were pre-digested. Foods like ground chicken and ground turkey, quick oatmeal (not instant), scrambled eggs, and chunk light tuna. Early in the day I use fish oil pills or olive oil instead of nuts or natural peanut butter (The last two clog my lower bowels, causing food to back up too early in the day, so I save for later)

Also, if he is eating red meat on a daily basis, he needs to stop. Even twice a week will cause a backup in the lower intestine, sending signals to the brain to stop eating. At least, it does for me.

Lastly, one day of fasting along with magnesium citrate to clean out the digestive tract. With your system cleaned out, you can then follow through with your modified food choices and continue eating over a long period of time without any break. * To enhance digestion take Betaine hydrochloride pills. You can find them at any GNC or vitamin shop.

Once I figured out my digestion, I could move on to training...

Try switching to a modified full body workout four days a week over the next two or three weeks.

That young man should be continually ravenous by the end of the third week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great ideas and thoughts thanks everyone. The digestion is definitely an issue. Burping chunks should not be a regular occurrence which is an issue right now.

GHRP6 releases ghrelin in the stomach which makes you wild hungry! The higher the dose, the greater the hunger.

Working on the no. 6 version to increase my appetite during bulk phase to hit 290-315 offseason.

Haven't started yet. It is supposed to increase hunger for food. Stuck at 270 and need to grow.

Take it about 30 min before your meal, and the food will taste better and you will eat more then you normally do.

GHRP definitely is a big helper

ive not used 6, but ive used 2 (which is supposed to give less hunger than 6) but DAMN the stuff made me want to eat a horse a couple minutes after injecting. also got this crazy hypo feeling.

it raised my appetite way above baseline in general though, not only after injection.

at one point i was on ghrp2, tren and EQ.
i literally could. not. get. enough. food.

normally when bulking on very high kcals i get kind of sick of food really fast, but not with this combination, never! was looking forward to EVERY SINGLE MEAL EVERY SINGLE DAY :D

Ghrps and EQ
Keep liver healthy too
Even injectables can cause liver stress

Saturation dose of cjc/Ghrp6 made me ravenous and almost like hypo feeling. It was as if a box of Captain crunch was vital to survival.

Saturation dose of cjc/Ghrp6 made me ravenous and almost like hypo feeling. It was as if a box of Captain crunch was vital to survival.

You gotta be careful, as a little goes a long way.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear