over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hdl levels?

jonathan7250

Newbies
hi guys,just had my bloodwork done and my hdl (good cholesterol ) levels were very low 0.39 so I was wonderin what substances if any suppress these levels as the nurse was perplexed as she knows how good my diet is and my trainin regime.any information or guidance would be appreciated.

hi guys,just had my bloodwork done and my hdl (good cholesterol ) levels were very low 0.39 so I was wonderin what substances if any suppress these levels as the nurse was perplexed as she knows how good my diet is and my trainin regime.any information or guidance would be appreciated.

Just about all the AAS do as far as I know. It is a problem I have when I test after I get off a cycle. I think it is important to supplement with things like fish and olive oil that will increase the levels of HDL in your body, I just started doing that. Maybe some others can chime in about diet.

no phil not even 1,the nurse said it should be over 1 but my reading was 0.39 which she just couldn't explain.

holy shit:eek: brother that aint good, what the hell are you taking

Did the rest of your values come back in range?

It kind of sounds like they made a mistake somewhere. I have never heard of that.

wow! mine was 9 and the doctor was freaking out!

Mike

not even 1?..what the heck are ya eating and taking???:eek:

thanks for the input guys, I've just finished my last course which was 50mg anadrol ed,igf 50mcg pwo x3 a week, pmgf 200mcg x2 a week and letrozole .5mg ed. my normal cholesterol was 4.8 and it should b below 5 so that was ok,they couldn't do many of the other ratios as they use the hdl value and that wasn't high enough to give any readings.the nurse suggested I get retested at my docs so i'll have2see if anything changes from that.

It's strange (fishy!) that your HDL is taken to two decimal points when every other one I've heard of is a whole number (i.e. "42", not "42.71").

Have you talked to your doctor? Or just your nurse?

It's strange (fishy!) that your HDL is taken to two decimal points when every other one I've heard of is a whole number (i.e. "42", not "42.71").

I don't know Jonathan personally, but I think he lives in Europe... here your cholesterol levels are always taken to two decimal points.

IMO Jonathan's hdl showed up on lab paper at 0.39 g/l which for u in the US is 39... much too low anyway.

For the record, I had a bloodwork done a few weeks ago, and mine was 12 (0.12g/l) :eek:

Weird thing is I haven't used any orals in years, am a low dose guy and diet is spot on with all the right healthy supps :eek:

Just started on NIASPAN... hopefully things will get better in a few weeks :cool:

I don't know Jonathan personally, but I think he lives in Europe... here your cholesterol levels are always taken to two decimal points.

IMO Jonathan's hdl showed up on lab paper at 0.39 g/l which for u in the US is 39... much too low anyway.

Ok that makes much more sense. 39 is on the low end of things, but for a supplement-user I've heard of much worse (i.e. single digits, such as the 9 that mikeheavypecs mentioned above).
I believe the range for normal starts at 42 or so, so 39 is not too far off from that.

**broken link removed**

my bad, Phil's right - 35 is "average" for men...

My doc likes to see 40+ though.

Last edited:
no phil not even 1,the nurse said it should be over 1 but my reading was 0.39 which she just couldn't explain.

What did your LDL level look like ?

I live in the UK and my doctor has now put me on a satin to help lower CHOL/HDL Ratio after 3 months of using high dose nician with no luck.

My blood work,
Cholesterol : 3.9
HDL-Cholesterol : 0.16
Trigylceride : 1.54
CHOL/HDL Ratio : 24.4(was 6.7 1 year ago)
LDL : 3.04

My Doctors words is your Cholestrol has gone Bannanas !!

Big Bapper - is that on cycle? That LDL is crazy high, if it means 304 in "American doctor lingo". That's scary actually. The statin should help though - which one are you taking?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131