over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Head shaving/bald look

I went bald in my late 20’s . On the bright side, I’ve said 1000’s over the years in haircuts.

I found that if you don't want it super shiny dont use a straight razor. Get an electric head device. The kind with the three or four circle razors. It wont be 100% shaved but it won't be as shiny either.

Been shaving my head every day for years. I always laugh when guys hang on too long and try to pull off combovers etc.. Shave it? Lol it looks so much better and if you have a good personality and you're in shape, you're golden..

@hawkmoon I am a SoCal guy and older than you so my influence was the original WC punk bands from the early 80's. Adolescents, TSOL, Social Distortion, Black Flag, FEAR, Germs, Dead Kennedys. I consider bands like Pennywise and Rancid "new" lol. That said, I do love the pioneers of the straight edge movement, MINOR THREAT from DC. They are all over my workout playlist. Here is 45 seconds of 80's hardcore EC punk:

wahl clippers like they use in the barber Best investment ever. Can literally do the head in less than 5 minutes and I think its like getting a 1 but Just do it all over. I honestly will probably never go blade, actually I know I wont lol. Just buzz with clippers.
same. Going to a razor seems like you're cultivating a "look" - you're trying so hard at that point. Trimmer with 1 guard, everything is neat/clean and it is extremely efficient to maintain yourself. Its the opposite of trying for a "look" - you're just getting it done at that point, hair is meaningless :)

I get more positive comments from woman with my shaved head then when i had hair.

Haven't had a bit of an issue with women and being bald. It's only an issue if you make it one, like height... Lol. I think most women care a lot more about how you carry yourself than whether there's any hair on your head.

I was a classic rock and heavy metal music fan and had long jair all my life. Started losing it in my 30s, by 40yo I was trying to make 10 hairs look like a head of hair LOL. I visualized being bald for about a year before taking the razor to it. Its cool, good look with the muscularity, but I kinda miss the hair as well!

Screenshot_20200325-110455_Amazon Shopping.jpg
These balders work the best. I get a high and tight zero fade(habit from Marine Corps)and got my sister who is a hairdresser these. The skin is smooth like you shaved it bald.

I rock the jason statham look. 5 o'clock shadow on the face and buzz my head with a 1 on the side and fade into 1.5 on top. looks great imo. but I have like exact kinda hairline etc as jason stathom. on honeymoon someone asked me if I was him lol
-F2S
Hahahahaha we are one in the same brother. I’d post a pic but have to stay anon

been thinning up top for a few yrs. its my summer hair cut , clippers then dollar shave blade it! then grow it back around Aug -may
its just hair !

How can a guy shave his own head? no cut or nicks?

I have done it 6-7 times and no issues. One time I missed a spot and had a patch, but def no cuts. Easier than I thought.

My wife still wants hair on my head. Balls, not so much.

So many people shaving their head... Anyone going for the long hair, Jason Momoa look? Lol

I shaved mine with clippers. I get my hair cut every week just to make sure I'm clean and professional in front of my customers. I cant go 6 weeks without s haircut so I figured use a zero clip and grow it back with weekly fades once things open back up

Andis zero gap trimmer eod, most people think I use a razor. Great investment. Never could get used to how my head feels on a pillow using a straight razor.

I got a sweet Panasonic cordless for Christmas that my wife bought at Best Buy. I buzz down to 0.

nothing beats a razor against the grain. I shave mine every other day.

Heads too big for a shave. Was meant for hair. Plus the dent on left side of my head. Had it since I was 6 months old.Asked my mother what happened she wouldn't tell me. Something about being dropped was the word.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws