over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help: HGH and degenerative disk disease

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Hey guys, I have no experience or knowledge of HGH, and when doing a search I havent found much information about HGH and helping with DDD. I'm asking for my dad, hes had back problems for years now after doing construction work all of his life. He now has an office job because his back just cant take the labor anymore. He's 55 years old, and has had two surgeries in the past couple of years. The surgeries were a new type of laser operation, and have a very good rep of fixing most peoples back issues. Well, it helped for a few months but things are back to being bad for him. He has very bad leg pain which shoot down the back of his legs and into his feet. Sometimes his feet go numb from just sitting too long. Hes constantly in pain, he has talked to many many doctors and gotten tons of different opinions with no luck. I'm curious if HGH could help with degenerative disks? If anyone has any information or first hand experience, I would be grateful. Its really hard to see my dad suffer the way he has after working so hard all of his life.

Bro, I have cracked discs, where spinal fluid leaks out and it can be very painful sometimes. Hgh has not helped in regards to this. Hgh does help for joints, but not so much for disks IMO.

I used for about 8 months and had no back issues at all. After I stopped taking
around 2-3 months later my issues returned. I had a herniated L5 disc that was operated on.

once you loose the pressure in your discs they eventually will completely fail. There is no way hgh can help that. If his legs are going numb now the disc would have to completely heal and restore loss of disc height that is causing pressure on the neural elements. If he is in pain all the time he should get it fixed. A fusion or disc arthroplasty SHOULD take is pain from a 10 to a 3.

Damn

Lex I totally forgot to ask the surgeon which brand they put in me. Will try to remember next time :D

back pain is a bitch. i have three heriations and multiple DDD's the only thing that has helped is this DRX machine my chiro uses, it stretch's ur spine for 30min.and decompresses the discs. took about a month of 3x a week to get it so i can function normal i still have to go once a week for maintenance look in to it.

Lex I totally forgot to ask the surgeon which brand they put in me. Will try to remember next time :D

oh yea do..I wonder. How's it working out for you?

back pain is a bitch. i have three heriations and multiple DDD's the only thing that has helped is this DRX machine my chiro uses, it stretch's ur spine for 30min.and decompresses the discs. took about a month of 3x a week to get it so i can function normal i still have to go once a week for maintenance look in to it.

Does your insurance cover this? I have a rupture l-5/s-1 and am looking at treatment options verses surgery.

Using the "advanced search" feature of Google, type the words "spinal decompression" under the category of
'phrase".

Chop,

What did it drop your pain level too?

DDD

I have 3 herniated discs and DDD on multiple levels along with a previous failed surgery. HGH hasn't helped but Deca has. I feel a considerably less amount of stiffness and pain when taking Deca. Hope this helps, I know how DDD can effect daily life in general. I hope your Dad the best.

oh yea do..I wonder. How's it working out for you?

Still in recovery from bankart-lesion, other shoulder needs to be done as well so I won't be putting that disc to the test anytime soon :(:p

Still in recovery from bankart-lesion, other shoulder needs to be done as well so I won't be putting that disc to the test anytime soon :(:p

yickes...well I'm not sure about training but how is your everyday ilfe just walking around and bending?

Thanks for the info and suggestions guys.

Chop, I told my dad about that DRX machine. He mentioned hes tried some decompression stuff before but he wasnt going 3x per week. He said hes gonna try and find someone around here that he could go to more often and hopefully his insurance policy will cover it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws