advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me please I weeks before I have to go to prison I haven't been on since June

sneak dbol and winstrol in a condom in your butthole take 1 pill of each till you get out.

Where are you going? I was locked up for little bit i might be able to give you some advice. There were a couple websites that helped me prepare before I went in

Yep. Crash course boxing/krav maga

I'd train 2-3 hours every fucking day if going to prison
I did a 18 months plus a few at rikers. Boxing. I was a big dude and this little Dominican kid boxed me up good. Size didn't help till I got him around the neck. He still busted my nose.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

sneak dbol and winstrol in a condom in your butthole take 1 pill of each till you get out.

That’s 3,650 pills. Better have a big asshole! 💩

8 weeks isn’t much time to prepare for anything as far as muscle mass, plus with a five year run I’d be a total waste; not so for a 6 month federal boot camp.

Forget the Krav, 8 weeks isn’t enough time to be anywhere proficient enough. Get into an MMA gym with a primary emphasis on BJJ, 3 - 5 times a week and you’ll have some very basic skills, much more so than anyone untrained.

Word travels fast, shoot an acceptable double leg, side control, then follow with full mount pounding and you’ll make an impression.

Armbars and Kimuras are great, I love them, but you have to commit and to be honest I’m not sure that I could run one all the way through.

The only impression made will be another guys foot print on your face. You don't fight on the ground in bars or in prison unless it's against your cellie.

Last edited:
Not sure if they let u keep you toothpaste in NJ but that s one way to smuggle oral gear ( i did it in a certain other place where control was very tough, and was barely able to get to keep my toothpaste - the only thing i actually kept for the time being) squeezed the paste out, calculate how many grams of raw dbal i need for a few months supply, mixed , pushed back in, and when using it roughly estimated that a small squeeze on a finger tip would give me 50-75mg per serving - to consume(not use for brushing my teeth), but prison is different story, In TX - all those products have to be bought from the commissary - if not it s been seized....

Ok guys thanks for the info but what about just taking proviron i barely have sex and with the one antidepressant my psychiatrist has me on one side effect is Edie so now I'm coming off of that because I feel like that's hurting it also but I really need some motivation and also need to get into definitely mamma class a few nights a week along with doing a lot of training thought with bodyweight and Agility stuff more like for sports so I'm able to move 192 I definitely could use some anymore advice from anybody thank you

if it was me I would be pounding pussy like a mother fucker

now that I think of it...

what are you going in for?

this will have a huge impact on how you are treated there.

8 weeks isn’t much time to prepare for anything as far as muscle mass, plus with a five year run I’d be a total waste; not so for a 6 month federal boot camp.

Forget the Krav, 8 weeks isn’t enough time to be anywhere proficient enough. Get into an MMA gym with a primary emphasis on BJJ, 3 - 5 times a week and you’ll have some very basic skills, much more so than anyone untrained.

Word travels fast, shoot an acceptable double leg, side control, then follow with full mount pounding and you’ll make an impression.

Armbars and Kimuras are great, I love them, but you have to commit and to be honest I’m not sure that I could run one all the way through.

The only impression made will be another guys foot print on your face. You don't fight on the ground in bars or in prison unless it's against your cellie.

You don’t grapple do you?

It’s a rhetorical question,....please don’t answer.

Man this is like my worst nightmare. Makes me appreciate my life.

Listen to everyone take some mma classes and pound as much food as you can. Maybe you can get thick in there.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving

:food-:mil

I hope it goes 5 pages!

Ive got a neighbor going in to jail for 3 months. He ended up killing his passenger when the car flipped over on its top. That would probably be the county jail, or would they ship him to a real prison? I don't think he could protect himself in a big prison if things are like I think they are. Wouldn't he just be in a county jail and not a big prison?

Sorry to go off topic, but I was just thinking someone here might know. I consider him a good guy and worry about him a bit. Life is hell already for him after the accident.

Ive got a neighbor going in to jail for 3 months. He ended up killing his passenger when the car flipped over on its top. That would probably be the county jail, or would they ship him to a real prison? I don't think he could protect himself in a big prison if things are like I think they are. Wouldn't he just be in a county jail and not a big prison?

Sorry to go off topic, but I was just thinking someone here might know. I consider him a good guy and worry about him a bit. Life is hell already for him after the accident.

for 3 months no body goes to a prison..Prison is felonies for over 1 year...County is supposed t be worse than prison...

Last edited:
Thank you for this thread! Pure awesomeness!!

Anyway, heres my contribution. Went to federal prison.....crashed while I was there. It was awful and theres absolutely nothing u can do about it. Be smart. Enjoy your last 8wks. Eat. Sleep. Fuck. Go to the movies. Go to strip clubs. Life is different when u live by someone elses rules.
Buy 2pairs of shower shoes. 1pair for walking around “the house” and 1pair for the shower. Buy a combo lock and buy diabetic socks. The diabetic socks will come in handy when you want to smuggle extra food back to your bunk. And I can promise you one thing.....all the tuff talk about taking classes and learning “self-defense” is fucking useless inside. Theres only 2 people in there. Victims and not victims. Drop your combo lock into one of your diabetic socks and dont be a victim. Cry out all your tears before you go in.

You might not have a sex drive but I guarantee there will be plenty of others that will have one. 💩💩

I think AAS would be last on my mind if I were going to Prison

Thank you for this thread! Pure awesomeness!!

Anyway, heres my contribution. Went to federal prison.....crashed while I was there. It was awful and theres absolutely nothing u can do about it. Be smart. Enjoy your last 8wks. Eat. Sleep. Fuck. Go to the movies. Go to strip clubs. Life is different when u live by someone elses rules.
Buy 2pairs of shower shoes. 1pair for walking around “the house” and 1pair for the shower. Buy a combo lock and buy diabetic socks. The diabetic socks will come in handy when you want to smuggle extra food back to your bunk. And I can promise you one thing.....all the tuff talk about taking classes and learning “self-defense” is fucking useless inside. Theres only 2 people in there. Victims and not victims. Drop your combo lock into one of your diabetic socks and dont be a victim. Cry out all your tears before you go in.

feds might allow a lot of things but states wont let u bring ur shoes , socks etc, everything s given there or sold in the commissary...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear