YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help save my old knees before basic combat training.

Zu_Valhalla

Newbies
I'm 32 and didn't run for a very long time. Only heavy lifting and I got pretty advanced in powerlifting and recreational bodybuilding

Being heavier, my knees would sometimes hurt for no reason. Especially going up steps etc.

I quit lifting for now this spring when the gyms closed and switched to plyometrics/pullups/pushups/etc and started running. I also came off test after many years. Doing fine actually.

Anyway I'm enlisting in the army and it will be tons of running and some sprints/plyo. I'll also add in lifting after basic and AIT.

I need help with my creaky knees and nagging injuries.

Being as light as possible will be my biggest help.

I havent looked into peptides or supplements for a long time. Used to use ghrp6 and liked it. Would that help? Is there something better now?

I leave in a couple months and need something (that's actually available right now) that will help build up and protect joints/soft tissue within a couple months and have lasting effects

I'm doing a lot of stretching, lunges, touchdown squats, foam roller, etc

Thanks so much for any advice

I'm 32 and didn't run for a very long time. Only heavy lifting and I got pretty advanced in powerlifting and recreational bodybuilding

Being heavier, my knees would sometimes hurt for no reason. Especially going up steps etc.

I quit lifting for now this spring when the gyms closed and switched to plyometrics/pullups/pushups/etc and started running. I also came off test after many years. Doing fine actually.

Anyway I'm enlisting in the army and it will be tons of running and some sprints/plyo. I'll also add in lifting after basic and AIT.

I need help with my creaky knees and nagging injuries.

Being as light as possible will be my biggest help.

I havent looked into peptides or supplements for a long time. Used to use ghrp6 and liked it. Would that help? Is there something better now?

I leave in a couple months and need something (that's actually available right now) that will help build up and protect joints/soft tissue within a couple months and have lasting effects

I'm doing a lot of stretching, lunges, touchdown squats, foam roller, etc

Thanks so much for any advice

My knees have been bitching at me for the last year , both achy CONSTANTLY and hurting when doing squats or squatting down for a while , the couple days after a 1.5 mile run if full kit are absolutely terrible.
I just order a pile of BCL-157 that I plan to Inject 500mcg into each knee a day fo a week then back off to 250mcg to see if that helps with the inflammation and pain. I'm planning on starting my growth phase in late August so I'm hoping I'll be back able to squat hard again soon. I've tried TB-500 a couple months ago and didn't see a whole lot from it and it's expensive as hell so I'm hoping the BCP-157 will be more effective.

I think the best think you can do is to work on strengthing tendons and joints is by working on your mobility through a series of long stretches. Like holding specific stretches for up to 2-5 minutes at a time. Usually do 5-7 different stretches and can last anywhere from 20-40 minutes. Then the next day you'll do different stretches.

Its basically a workout specially for your joints. We lift weights to train and strengthen our muscles. Deep stretches train and strengthen the ligaments, tendons, and joint capsules. It works incredibly well and can help heal injuries as well as significantly prevent them.

Theres a few websites. Www.romwod.com is the one that i use. Its like 12 bucks a month but so worth it. Honestly I'm sure you can learn the stretches for free on youtube. They all have a specific name. Twisted lizard pose, dragon, saddle, saddle eagle, puppy dog pose, fragon, and most of them have a number of variations.

After a few decades of aching knees as well as other parts. From weights,endurance work or just many years of being heavy and carrying packs up and down the mountains back packing for the shear fun of it. I would suggest looking into which of the supplements that have science based studies showing they work you are willing to take. Work on building a strong balanced system of muscles from the core down. And you will probably not be able to undo the damage that has been done. But slowing the rate or breakdown is all that can really happen later in life.

I just went through something similar. People often go overboard with stretching hamstrings. Instead focus on stretching the hip flexors and quads shins and calves and strengthen hams/glutes at same time with swiss ball curls, glute ham raise, reverse hyper.

Good well cushioned zero drop running shoes can also reduce knee pressure if they work for your running stride. I like the Altra line of shoes. The Torin is a nice model.

Just injected 250mcg into each of those little black dots on each knee (2mg total) gonna do it again tomorrow then back down to 125mcg each for a 10 days and see what happens.

Used a 29gx1/2" and pushed in deep at about a 45° aiming under the knee cap into the joint

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-205838.png
    Screenshot_20200718-205838.png
    672.3 KB · Views: 15
I use to get spot pain in my knee, like it would be in a certain finger tip spot. That was a fraying of the quad tendon. I later completely tore it. I also now have arthritis in both knees, my insurance makes getting synvisc shots hard to have covered, but cortisone shots sure help for a time, enough to get through basic training

My knees have been bitching at me for the last year , both achy CONSTANTLY and hurting when doing squats or squatting down for a while , the couple days after a 1.5 mile run if full kit are absolutely terrible.
I just order a pile of BCL-157 that I plan to Inject 500mcg into each knee a day fo a week then back off to 250mcg to see if that helps with the inflammation and pain. I'm planning on starting my growth phase in late August so I'm hoping I'll be back able to squat hard again soon. I've tried TB-500 a couple months ago and didn't see a whole lot from it and it's expensive as hell so I'm hoping the BCP-157 will be more effective.
I want to receive your honest fb on this peptide. If it’s legit, I’m in. I have been very cautious in purchasing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear