over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!! STERID URINE TEST....

Get a prescription for HRT. As long as its legit they cant tell you not to be on it. If you have a hormone deficiency then you can legally use it. If you have more questions pm me. you can go the legal route on this....unless your a professional athlete, then your just fucked lol.

Just keep the piss in a baby bottle or something in your waist. Then once u put it in the cup piss on the outside of the cup where the thermometer is at. Then your temp will be right.I would feel better using a male friends piss though since there checking for testosterone.

Use a wizinator, make sure urine is warm at body temp. But dont use a female urine. its just asking for problems and if they suspect it was a switch , the next time you will be watched... Most likely
And they can tell the difference between female and male urine.

Just keep the piss in a baby bottle or something in your waist. Then once u put it in the cup piss on the outside of the cup where the thermometer is at. Then your temp will be right.I would feel better using a male friends piss though since there checking for testosterone.

I hope she is not in a early menopause stage, that would be very funny.

Bro I am not aware of any ‘steroid’ tests that cost $100. Most are in the $500-$700 range. When I played NCAA Ball they came around and tested us but only selected 2-3 guys in the 100 that were on the squad, it was because these tests were so expensive. You need to understand they will have to test you for every steroid compound and thats not cheap. Now if they are simply testing you for elevated test levels thats one thing, but you can easily fight that if you have to. There are many legal supps that will elevate your test levels to very high levels that can read a ‘false positive’.

Just my 2 cents.

G

Bro I am not aware of any ‘steroid’ tests that cost $100. Most are in the $500-$700 range. When I played NCAA Ball they came around and tested us but only selected 2-3 guys in the 100 that were on the squad, it was because these tests were so expensive. You need to understand they will have to test you for every steroid compound and thats not cheap. Now if they are simply testing you for elevated test levels thats one thing, but you can easily fight that if you have to. There are many legal supps that will elevate your test levels to very high levels that can read a ‘false positive’.

Just my 2 cents.

G

yep, they are close to a grand. just did both, test level that is and steroid.

Last edited:

Just my 2 cents.

G

you are correct but when on probation they can choose to make you pay something similar to a deductible and our wounderful gov. can cover the rest with tax payers costs. Im positive on that.

yep, they are close to a grand. just did both, test level that is and steroid.

The thing is if the place that is testing him has an understanding with who is doing the testing because of the sheer volume of business they do, they cost can be quite low. For instance, all of the test they run on me at the endocrinologist for my HRT show a charge of like $500 but I end up paying just $15 for it because of my insurance. Those fees are quite negotiable.

probation dont use urine tests no more but oral squabs

probation dont use urine tests no more but oral squabs

Guess my PO failed to read the memo then, just last Friday i had to fill up the ol' cup.
But I'm sure that can differ state to state, county to county, etc...

Wanna bet? I can vouch they do within the last 90 days.

not me, they give me an oral squab. it tastes like shit. but like said above, its probably different state to state but i read online that most probations are turning to the oral test.

this thread appears to be taken over by a bunch of convicts lol.

who else to tell you how to beat a drug test?

Just my 2 cents.

G

Not true at all. My test cost under 300 dollars and it was for a 20 panel steroid test. These tests are not expensive anymore at all.

Not true at all. My test cost under 300 dollars and it was for a 20 panel steroid test. These tests are not expensive anymore at all.

my insurance didnt pay for mine as it was for a custody fight and i paid close to a $1000.00

I am on probation and regularly get tested every month. They test me for steroids randomly and can actually test for just about everything and it does not cost as much as you would think, as someone stated above when they do so much volume testing the price is a lot cheaper. Even if you have a script for testosterone they can run a test on your T/E ratios (testosterone to epitestosterone) and can determine how much exogenous testosterone you could be taking based on these ratios. Anything over a 6:1 ratio is considered abnormal. However this can always be argued as every individual processes hormones differently and there are many other variables that can skew the test. I am not an expert but i just went through a massive ordeal over these tests and talked to numerous doctors who shed light on the whole thing.

Nope

Just my 2 cents. G

My cost is subsidized bro. No, I wont be able to fight it. They dont give a fuck if, how, when or why. If im positive.... I'm fucked. This is all due to a steroid bust awhile back. It just so happens that the dumbasses have only tested me for street drugs up until this point. That gave me time to figure out the system at least. The other huge thing in my favor is they have to give me the test codes to give to the lab so I can look them up in advance.

BC

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner