over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP! Still shooting blanks after 3 years on hCG and 9 months on hCG + Clomid

John99Test

Registered
I used half that HMG dose 3 times a week and worked very quickly.

If i have another kid i would look at staying on test and not taking clomid as the combination of the two really messed with me mentally

so like 1500ius of HCG three times a week, correct?

Sides

Registered
so like 1500ius of HCG three times a week, correct?

If you can use that amount of HCG, that's fine. Personally, I couldn't do it. Too much HCG raises my E2 too much, kills my libido and gives me anxiety and gynecomastia. 500iu HCG EOD was the most I could use without too many side effects, and it's an amount that has worked in fertility studies by well-respected doctors like Larry Lipshultz down at Baylor in Houston.

provimed50

Registered
Newbies
Part of my issue could also be that the hCG I take comes in 10000iu vile which lasts me around 3 weeks... I'm noticing that when I first mix it, I can feel a "rush". My testicles get "full" over the next 24 hours and I feel great. By the time I get to week 2, I don't get the same feeling. My testicles begin to shrink again and stay that way for a couple weeks until I mix a new vile. That ebb and flow I believe may be causing some issues with production since there is no consistency. I'm storing it in a refrigerator so not sure why it's losing potency after a week.
mix with bac water and 4 weeks are no prob!

nastyn8

Newbies
If the doc won’t prescribe you HMG,
pick some up from Clearsky Pharmacy. It’s about 1K for a full course of 4 months, but worth it. Plus with compounding pharmacies not allowed to make it any more it’s becoming more and more scarce. That’s what I did.

Dumb question, but how can you tell that the hMG from them is actually working? With hCG, you can get bloodwork done and see your levels. But how can you know that the hMG i'm about to spend $1,000 on is actually working?

SOUR DIESEL

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Sponsors
***GOING TO LINK THIS THREAD HERE:
^^^please see my posts in the thread above

^^^i'm not going to clutter up this thread, but posting this here bc of the overwhelming response that i'm getting

►guys REALLY seem to be at a loss as to where to find quality HCG & HMG at a ridiculously affordable price
..have heard some pretty sad stories of some of your efforts to conceive, so it's for those people & people in that same boat that i post

you have an incredible resource in us & don't hesitate to call on me for help or info

sincere wish of good luck to all trying to conceive!!

provimed50

Registered
Newbies
Dumb question, but how can you tell that the hMG from them is actually working? With hCG, you can get bloodwork done and see your levels. But how can you know that the hMG i'm about to spend $1,000 on is actually working?
Check your FSH, wait one week pin 150 IUs and 1hr later do bloods again, FSH should be much higher.
Don't worry if your LH still below 0.2, if u use exo. test. your LH won't rise!

nastyn8

Newbies
Check your FSH, wait one week pin 150 IUs and 1hr later do bloods again, FSH should be much higher.
Don't worry if your LH still below 0.2, if u use exo. test. your LH won't rise!

Thanks! I'll setup labs so I can test before and after. I'm not taking any exo test, haven't for almost 4 years. I'm currently on clomid 50mg EOD and waiting on my hCG prescription. So my LH should be in the normal range.

I'm just concerned about spending $1,000 on hMG only to find out it's not real/not doing anything.

provimed50

Registered
Newbies
All pharma companies produce their gear in Asia , thr price in an Indian pharmacy is 8£ per 150IU kit.

Makes less sense to fake this product. Not really much people use that compound

punjabipunjab

Registered
That's a huge jump. Unfortunately i'm at 0million... literally zero. I'm completely shut off. It's not a matter of having low sperm, I literally have zero. 6 or 7 semen analysis over 4 years and also a MESA surgery (last week) where they surgically extracted fluid from my balls and analyzed it. No luck. When I got on TRT I immediately noticed testicular atrophy. it's never gone away in the 6 years of TRT and 4 years of hCG. There will be a few occasions where I will notice they are big again but that lasts a day tops. then back to shriveled grapes. Something isn't right. I'm convinced it's the hCG. I don't have the same reaction to it as everyone else has stated. i'm off it now and on clomid by itself. We'll see how I'm doing in a couple months.
Hey my man ,
I was in same situation. Found my self a really good doctor. He told me straight up if I been on hcg and hmg for over year and sperm still zero I got other issue. Found out I hade vericocle vines. I just had a surgery few months ago and I am ok . So man you probably have different issue

mitochondria

Registered
Well I can say if it were me, I would just go fully natty and live healthy for a maybe a few years, take or do anything that is considered natural ways to increase testosterone simply like your vits and mins and exercise. 6 years a while to be on but I think you could slowly start to bring it back. when taking stuff you got to cycle, TRT should be more for those who have decided to not have kids anymore

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Hithyshi21