over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with late night snacks

jstforme

Registered
i find myself absolutely starving around 10pm and later. im dieting right now, numbers are 3100 cals, 420 grams of protein, 230 carbs, not sure about fat but i would think 20 grams or less. i can easily follow this diet all day long but what do i do late night? i dont go to bed untill around 1. is it just mind over matter? another protein shake? salad? i need help!

2-words for you bro: LITTLE DEBBIE.

J/K.....take a sleeping pill,and dont think about food,its hard for all of us.

Im the same way. What I do is buy Turkey Breast, Roast Beef and 97% fat free ham. I make several finger sandwices....like 25 of em. I put no Mayo....just some Creole mustard or regular mustard.

I make a few sandwiches. I cut them into fourths and when I get hungry I pop one or two in my mouth that is great for late night low cal protein!!!

Hope this helps.

gator

My last meal has been recently including fat free cottage cheese with some fruit in it and some evoo. It seems to tide me over until the following morning.

Go to bed earlier.

Seriously . . . to start, try increasing your fats with your last meal.
I would think that help curb the hunger pains you are experiencing
in the evening. Could be all wet here, but that is where I would start.

I know the feeling.

I'm sure some of the members here have better suggestions and perhaps
even a good meal to have late in the day that will tide you over between
feedings.

good advice, to add to that include high fiber with this as well, heres a recipe for flax/fiber/protein bars that could help, tweak the ingredients to your taste and drink with water to aid absorption and expand the food to make you fuller:

Peanut Butter Fudge Bars

Some people have told me that these bars stick to their teeth, which might result from adding too much water. I try to use as little water as possible, making it more of a moldable matrix instead of a slimy mess. Just be sure to drink a lot of water with the bars so you can digest the protein.

Ingredients:

3 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
1 Serving of Hemp Protein
4 TBS flax meal (ground flax seeds)
1/4 cup ground almonds (raw)
6 tablespoons chunky natural peanut butter
1 tsp Almond extract
1tbs splenda
1/3 cup distilled water
latex gloves (rinsed)

Instructions:

Mix these together in a bowl, adding 1/3 cup water and Splenda, to taste. At first, it will seem like it’s not enough water, but keep kneading, and it will eventually become a moldable blob of dough.

Roll the mix out on wax paper and flatten it to an even amount, cut into 6 equal pieces to get the macronutrient profiles below or modify based on what you need...to do this add the total protein, carbs and fat from the above ingredients and then divide by the amount of bars. Refridgerate and consume when needed.

The carb amount are low-impact carbs from the flax seeds. Plus, you get the added benefits of the fiber.

Macronutrient Profile (6 bars):

K/cal: 227
Fat: 13 g (5s, 11m, 7p)
Carbs: 11 g (6 g fiber)
Protein: 18 g

this recipe is modified from:

**broken link removed**

..well also added LBAs when I wake up to pee in the middle of the night..I feel fuller and more satisfied when I wake up. Ive been pushing my strength al little in the gym as well.

i mix some skim milk,coconut milk, and lba's

..well also added LBAs when I wake up to pee in the middle of the night..I feel fuller and more satisfied when I wake up. Ive been pushing my strength al little in the gym as well.

I couldn't agree with you more! I just got another gallon today. I can't seem to live without them now. I love the grape flavor, it's so good and easy to drink.

LBA's are going to be my mainstay supplement from now and forever.

Sometimes liquids just wont cut it. Same with meat. Sometimes your just so damn hungry you need carbs. Now, if your that hungry, thats a sign your metabolism is sky high and you probably should eat, even if you just ate or its late. Doesnt matter. If your really that hungy I doubt you can get fat from eating something healthy. Try a scoop of whey and 2 slices of ezikial break with a couple slices of skim provolone cheese.

why fats so low??????

you answered your own question

Im the same way. What I do is buy Turkey Breast, Roast Beef and 97% fat free ham. I make several finger sandwices....like 25 of em. I put no Mayo....just some Creole mustard or regular mustard.

I make a few sandwiches. I cut them into fourths and when I get hungry I pop one or two in my mouth that is great for late night low cal protein!!!

Hope this helps.

gator

Those are some of my favorite sandwiches. I make them using really fresh ciabatta bread, little bit of lettuce, some onion, and call it a night. Two of them is juuuuust enough to hold me over. I'm up almost 20 hours a day so I have a LOT of time to think about food.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131