over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey i need more help!!!!!!!

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Hey guys, i cheked my body fat yesterday, i am now in 6.33% with 235 pounds, i am looking good but loosing 0.7 % in 10 days i dont going to be ready in 5 weeks.

I have 16 mm of fat in the sides of my lower back ( i used to have 8 mm ready for the show), thats the critical point, what do recomend to reduce the fat of this sites, Hiperextensions to death??? I am massaging the zone with a machine in a stetic center.
I am doing 50 minutes cardio before the first meal, and 30 minutes at night.
I can see the striations in my glutes, and the crhistmass tree too, abs legs back and chest , are very good, just 3 or 4 mm to loose.

I need something drastic bros!!!

I will have the camera next week.

dnp ?

Localised glucagon injections.

How about Phosphatidylcholine? I have no experience with it. I only know what I have read.

first of all relax :)

ur dieting and over analyzing things possibly, it may be just sub q water, how many weex left. Stress will only cause things to run slower and less smoothly, relax that is the first key. Remem homestasis bad forms of stress are antagonist to this espec when dieting. Increase cardio time periods, decrease sodium, see what happens, reduce simple sugars if u r still taking them post workout, since we cant see, we dont know or cannot give u a fair judgement. It may be all in your dieting mind, or u may need adjustments. Things take time, small changes, dont put too many variables in or u dont know which one to fix!!!
gooey

Big Heinz whats going on, for you to be a pro you should already know these things

hhhmmm

New_Mass said:
Big Heinz whats going on, for you to be a pro you should already know these things
seems like kind of an asshole comment to make. not sure why you feel the need to get on his case when he has the HUMBLENESS to ask for advice even though he's a pro.

looking forward to seeing your pics bigheinz, thats some good size you're carrying.

exactly...

gooey said:
ur dieting and over analyzing things possibly, it may be just sub q water, how many weex left. Stress will only cause things to run slower and less smoothly, relax that is the first key. Remem homestasis bad forms of stress are antagonist to this espec when dieting. Increase cardio time periods, decrease sodium, see what happens, reduce simple sugars if u r still taking them post workout, since we cant see, we dont know or cannot give u a fair judgement. It may be all in your dieting mind, or u may need adjustments. Things take time, small changes, dont put too many variables in or u dont know which one to fix!!!
gooey

You are stressing way to hard as Gooey said relax. You need to be a in a positive state of mind and ease your body of the excess stress.

Up the cardio in the evening after your workout to the same as you do in the am 50min. So 50 in the am and 50 in the evening. (maybe even 1hr in the am and 1hr in the evening if needed)

As for the DNP not worth it in my opinion could cause probs dont want to risk it this close to the show. You still have over 4 weeks left and that is plenty of time to get to where you need to be.

The phosphatydlecholine I don't think will hurt but I really dont think its gonna make much of a difference either in the next 4 weeks unless you are difficient in cholines.

The glucogen injetions can be effective however you also run the risk of of cramping if using along with heart or breathing probs if not used correctly.

What does your diet these last few weeks look like? As Gooey mentioned previously you may want to reduce your sodium levles as well or put a small tqist in your diet nothing major just a small change could make a big difference. What does you current schedule consist of? Diet/Training/A/S & Other Hormones. What will you be changing if anything and at what point will you make these changes?

Mr.Huge

ummm yeah...

flexmaster said:
seems like kind of an asshole comment to make. not sure why you feel the need to get on his case when he has the HUMBLENESS to ask for advice even though he's a pro.

looking forward to seeing your pics bigheinz, thats some good size you're carrying.

I agree with you...Now that was probably the most assinine comment I have ever seen when a guy is asking for help. :cool: Especially when it's a guy like BigHeinz in which I am sure has reached a level many dream of.

Mr.Huge

The reality is

bigheinz said:
Hey guys, i cheked my body fat yesterday, i am now in 6.33% with 235 pounds, i am looking good but loosing 0.7 % in 10 days i dont going to be ready in 5 weeks.

I have 16 mm of fat in the sides of my lower back ( i used to have 8 mm ready for the show), thats the critical point, what do recomend to reduce the fat of this sites, Hiperextensions to death??? I am massaging the zone with a machine in a stetic center.
I can see the striations in my glutes, and the crhistmass tree too, abs legs back and chest , are very good, just 3 or 4 mm to loose.

You are probably not 6%. How was this measured? You just need to start dieting much earlier next time, no worries.It happens to all of us Big H, this is only your first pro show.

bigheinz said:

As far as cardio I remeber Ronnie Coleman referencing when he had stuburn fat loss for I want to say 02 or 03 olympia, changing cardio to 1hr in AM and 1hr in PM.

Glucagen injections

Hey Big A

Let's say you are fully depleted, not even a gram of glycogen in your liver: what is the best moment to inject glucagon?
Before morning cardio on an empty stomach, at night before bed, else?

As the effect of glucagen only takes place for 1-2 hour max, it would make sense to inject it 30 min before a long cardio session, in order to directly utilize the fat the drug has just released from your adipocytes.

Am i wrong here?

New_Mass said:

New Mass, judging by other posts you have made you are a better person and this is too good of a board to take a cheap shot like that.

Big Heinz is a great guy who isn't afraid to ask some questions. Yes he is getting a little freaked for a few different reasons, if it were me I would probably be even MORE stressed out.

Post up your pics Big Heinz and the guys here can give you some good advice.

CROWLER

I started my diet since November 2004, my mistake was the mistake of a lot of athletes including pros, i want to look big as possible, and now i understand to look big you need to have an incredible condition.

The other thing is that i dont have the proper supervision like other years, and this is like be blind, and my wife told me that i was slow in my prep but i didnt lisen, telling her : "look how big i am". As you can see big guys are taking last places, having the same error.

I want to get the best condition to shine and the people will say: "ohh, look the new guy"

BIG HEINZ...I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS.

THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT OTHER LIFTERS HAVE AS WELL. WE KNOW YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOUR FIRST PRO SHOW. IT IS NICE TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL WHO DOES NOT THINK HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

WE ARE ALL HOPING YOU DO WELL. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING SOME GOOD ADVICE....GET RIPPED! EITHER WAY YOU ARE A CHAMPION. :)

My opinion on what New Mass said

I just think he was asking a question a lot of us think/thought at one time. People think that once we turn pro, we are bestowed all of this knowledge. Now we all know its not true..................

Big A said:
Localised glucagon injections.
How does it work?? i had never hear that. Wht cain of glucagon?
Is his truly efective to loose fat?

PHIL HERNON said:
I just think he was asking a question a lot of us think/thought at one time. People think that once we turn pro, we are bestowed all of this knowledge. Now we all know its not true..................
I am a trainer all of my clients win some times but they ever are in exelent shape, but i need a trainer, all of us need one, Ronnie , Jay, etc they dont have to think in their shapes, one guy take care of that, they only have to train, eat, sleep and take their supplements, and maybe they give it to them.

Thas waht i am doing now
5 to 6 am cardio treadmill 12° 50 minutes
1. 13 eggs whites 3 yolks + 9 Oz. oatmeaL
2. 220 gr chicken breast + 2 omega 3
3. 220 gr chicken breast
4. 220 gr chicken breast
5. 220 gr chicken breast + 2 omega 3
some times i eat an extra meal of 220 gr of chicken breast at 10 pm
Off days totals: 250 gr protein , 50 gr carbs
Train days totals: 300 gr protein, 100 gr carbs
I never broke my diet, some times i think to carb up one day to reset but i am afraid.
- 30 minutes cardio at night and today i start with 50 min

try adding...

bigheinz said:
Thas waht i am doing now
5 to 6 am cardio treadmill 12° 50 minutes
1. 13 eggs whites 3 yolks + 9 Oz. oatmeaL
2. 220 gr chicken breast + 2 omega 3
3. 220 gr chicken breast
4. 220 gr chicken breast
5. 220 gr chicken breast + 2 omega 3
some times i eat an extra meal of 220 gr of chicken breast at 10 pm
Off days totals: 250 gr protein , 50 gr carbs
Train days totals: 300 gr protein, 100 gr carbs
I never broke my diet, some times i think to carb up one day to reset but i am afraid.
- 30 minutes cardio at night and today i start with 50 min

adding cardio post workout, u have depleted your glycogen stores through weight training and are once again at a level of low energy spec if u have been training intensely. Perfect time for cardio are morning pre-meal, and post workout before u take any carbs in. And throw in the night time cardio too, remem this cardio IMO shouldnt be intense its low to moderate it should be more boring then cardiovascular straining. When I started throwing a 3 a day cardio sessions, low to moderate 60-75 min on a recumbant bike thats when the biggest changes happened for me. I take BCAA's and glutamine b4, during and after always make that stuff present. Cutler was doing 3 hrs to, not unheard of if u want to get some of that last stubborn stuff off. GOod luck u can do it, just be postitive, thats the key variable
gooey

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311