over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey Johnjuanb1, any pics

Out of curiousity Johnjuan, are you having problems injecting into scar tissue from the repeated shots? Also seen a couple guys now that hit a nerve (tricep, havent seen it happen with anyones bicep yet) and they both then had pretty severe atrophy from doing it....had any problems in that aspect?

bump for an answer!! DC, what happened to these guys, where did they hit nerves and how deep?

LATEST EXPERIMENT

SNAP-8 by ERGOPEP.COM: My research chimp, Sparticus, is 43 years old, and showing his age in the wrinkles in his face. Last night, I injected 10mg ergopep.com SNAP-8, cosmetic peptide, in his forehead. SNAP-8 relaxes facial muscles upon contract, much like that of BOTOX, but with less risk. I googled BOTOX INJECTION SITES to provide myself with a diagram of the muscles in the forehead, along with the injection sites. I first tested tolerance to the peptide by injecting 3mg in a series of micro-injections consisting of 300-500mcg spaced a few cm's apart in the bridge of Sparticus's nose. 90 minutes passed and Sparticus showed no signs of intolerance, so I proceeded to inject 7mg more in between the vertical wrinkles that ran across his forehead. This too was done in a series of micro-injections 300-500mcg spaced out a few cm's. The results of this experiment were very impressive! I honestly didn't think it would work, but when I woke up this morning and saw Sparticus's forehead, I was blown away by the reduction in wrinkles. I am going to post a before picture from last night, and an after picture from this morning.

Attachments

• 2012-02-24_22.jpg
    2012-02-24_22.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 997
  • 2012-02-25_09.jpg
    2012-02-25_09.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 952
WOW

What a difference.......not totally away but a difference maker.......unreal actually...........almost wonder if its just the lighting? Is this for real?

What a difference.......not totally away but a difference maker.......unreal actually...........almost wonder if its just the lighting? Is this for real?

It's real. The top and bottom wrinkles are gone. The middle wrinkle was real deep. Now it's significantly reduced. The skin is alot tighter.

I woke up this morning and checked Sparticus's forehead, and all benefits still remained...no old wrinkles. I keep fearing that they will return, but so far all is well. I still have 10mg more of SNAP-8. I'm thinking the area around the eyes will be next. I found a botox injection chart for the eyes. The skin is more delicate in this area than on the forehead. Will have to be very careful. ;)

Last edited:
SNAP-8 by ERGOPEP.COM: My research chimp, Sparticus, is 43 years old, and showing his age in the wrinkles in his face. Last night, I injected 10mg ergopep.com SNAP-8, cosmetic peptide, in his forehead. SNAP-8 relaxes facial muscles upon contract, much like that of BOTOX, but with less risk. I googled BOTOX INJECTION SITES to provide myself with a diagram of the muscles in the forehead, along with the injection sites. I first tested tolerance to the peptide by injecting 3mg in a series of micro-injections consisting of 300-500mcg spaced a few cm's apart in the bridge of Sparticus's nose. 90 minutes passed and Sparticus showed no signs of intolerance, so I proceeded to inject 7mg more in between the vertical wrinkles that ran across his forehead. This too was done in a series of micro-injections 300-500mcg spaced out a few cm's. The results of this experiment were very impressive! I honestly didn't think it would work, but when I woke up this morning and saw Sparticus's forehead, I was blown away by the reduction in wrinkles. I am going to post a before picture from last night, and an after picture from this morning.

How is it modified, because it's too big to diffuse in the membrane?

That's interesting. Were you surprised at the immediate results.

I honestly didn't expect it to work. I still can't believe the results. I hate getting older. If I can have success using it in other areas of the face, that would make me look 30ish again. As far as I know, I'm the first to research it in injection form. It usually comes in topical creams which have little to no absorption, unless someone adds it to dmso. Maybe tonight, after work, I'll grow the balls to experiment on the eyes and other areas. I want to research the whole vial at once because I have no idea how fast it degrades.

How is it modified, because it's too big to diffuse in the membrane?

SNAP-8 is a mimick of the N-Terminal end of SNAP-25 which competes with SNAP-25 for a position in the end of SNARE complex thereby modulating its formation. If the SNARE complex is slightly destabilized the vesicle cannot release neurotransmitters efficiently and therefore muscle contraction is attenuated, preventing the formation of lines and wrinkles.

AMINO ACID SEQUENCE: Acetyl, Glu, Glu, Met, Gln, Arg, Arg, Ala, Asp, NH2

I hope this helps explain things. I'm not a chemist. This is the best I can do.

Do you have any idea how long the results are supposed to last or is this going to be found out through this trial?

Subject complain about any unusual pain or discomfort after?

Do you have any idea how long the results are supposed to last or is this going to be found out through this trial?

Subject complain about any unusual pain or discomfort after?

I have no idea how long the effects last. All existing research was conducted with topical creams which I doubt work. It looks like Sparticus is the first guinney pig. I can't stop looking in mirrors. It is the coolest thing ever!

There is no discomfort or pain what so ever...only a slight numb feeling in the forehead which actually feels relaxing, if that makes sense.

I have no idea how long the effects last. All existing research was conducted with topical creams which I doubt work. It looks like Sparticus is the first guinney pig. I can't stop looking in mirrors. It is the coolest thing ever!

There is no discomfort or pain what so ever...only a slight numb feeling in the forehead which actually feels relaxing, if that makes sense.

That's interesting, I see this being very popular.

SNAP-8 EXPERIMENT#2...EYES

Last night I conducted my 2nd experiment with ERGOPEP.COM SNAP-8 COSMETIC PEPTIDE on Spaticus's eyes. I diluted the full 10mg vial with bacteriostatic water, and proceeded to inject a series of ten micro-injections consisting of 500mcg each, along the outside of each eye, with 3 of those injections going underneath the eyes. I didn't want to risk too many injections under the eyes as I wasn't sure whether or not this was a safe area to inject. As with the forehead injections, the results when I awoke and saw Sparticus this morning, absolutely floored me with delight!!! Not only were the wrinkles to the outside of the eyes greatly diminished, but the loose skin under the eyes was completely tightened. Between the two experiments, I feel 10 years was taken off Spaticus's face.

Growing old has been a challenge for my ape. He is a very sensitive ape, so bad experiences ring out in his mind, and rarely fade away. One experience that came to cause him much insecurity about his age was the following: I took Sparticus downtown to party about a year and a half ago. The show off that he is, his dress shirt was way too tight, which showed his 20+" arms. People came up to him from everywhere with comments like, "WTF? HOLY SHIT! WHAT DO YOU EAT?, ETC." Two hot Brazilian girls made him lift up his shirts to get a picture of them biting his nipples. Anyway, a girl that was watching, apparently was getting enough attention. She first began responding like every other girl, but soon got jealous and started verbally attaching Sparticus, saying how old he looked. She askef if he was 65. She was so cruel! Sparticus is a very kind and gentle ape. He has never had anyone treat him that way. It didn't matter that lots of women were all over him. All that remained of that experience was how old his face looked. Needless to say, Sparticus stopped going out, and went back into hiding in the gym...eat, sleep, train, work...no social life. So, here he is, the morning after his SNAP-8 injections, part 2. He can't stop looking in the mirror. He looks around 35 again. Sparticus is in love with this new peptide. I'm ordering him 5 more vials. The crazy fuck that Sparticus is, he will eventually hit up every last wrinkle on his face.

The first picture is a before picture of his left eye from last night. The 2nd picture is an after picture from this morning. Notice the forehead in the after picture...all wrinkles are gone. In the eye picture, only the middle wrinkle remains, but it is greatly reduced. The loose skin under the eye is tightened up looking worlds better.

Attachments

• 2012-02-26_21.10.54.jpg
    2012-02-26_21.10.54.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 805
  • 2012-02-27_10_2.10.04.jpg
    2012-02-27_10_2.10.04.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 834
A little swollen but pretty impressive, looks a lot more natural than the botox pictures I've seen.

WOW! this is some really interesting stuff.. Tks for posting results and info

Johnny Ringo

WOW! this is some really interesting stuff.. Tks for posting results and info

Johnny Ringo

You're welcome. This stuff amazes me. It doesn't give the plastic look of botox. It seems to just tighten the skin and remove wrinkles. The movement of the face from making facial expressions is still normal looking.

A little swollen but pretty impressive, looks a lot more natural than the botox pictures I've seen.

Yeah, the swelling took a couple days to go away in the forehead. The eyes look better in person than in the picture. What really surprised me is that the loose baggy skin under the eyes tightened up. You can't really tell from the picture, but it is a night and day difference. I thought that area was impossible to fix. I thought the eye would droop if you inject a cm or two under your eye ball. I found one botox injection chart where the injections were performed a hair below the eye, so I decided to test it out with just a few injections. It worked. :)

Damn JJ definite difference. Congrats on that bro, i bet that puts some pep in your apes step eh?? :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131