over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey Newbies - READ THE RULES!!!

Dad

Kilo Klub Member
Lately we've been deleting thread after thread asking about how cycles shuold be set up, questions about specific sources, questions about U.S. Customs and siezures, delivery delays from specific sources, and on and on and on...

Most, though not all, of this comes form people new to the board, AND WHO HAVE VERY OBVIUOSLY NOT READ THE BOARD RULES!

ALL of the above topics are NOT to be discussed in open forums and will be deleted immediately. Repeated violations - like reposting yuor original question again and again once yuo see it's been deleted - will get yuo banned.

Bump on this because it keeps happening!

It is a good thing those that run this board enforce the rules, it is for the best of all and for that I am glad. I once joined a board and the board owner posted info about his shipment from a very popular powder source complete with pictures of the packages! You would think a board owner would be brighter than that.

It is a good thing those that run this board enforce the rules, it is for the best of all and for that I am glad. I once joined a board and the board owner posted info about his shipment from a very popular powder source complete with pictures of the packages! You would think a board owner would be brighter than that.

That's terrible :eek:

questions about sources and things related to that should be deleted but threads on how to set up cycles should be allowed in my opinon. That is one of the main reasons we are here. To learn and teach. The person should do some research first before doing anything but to ask questions is ok in my opinon. there was a time when none of knew anything about AAS.

just my .02

Mav

This seems to be a source of confusion, so perhaps this will help:

It's one thing to do yuor homework, set pu yuor own cycle, then ask others to critique it.

It's a whole 'nother thing to say something like, "What should I use to get the biggest I can?," or "How shuold I set up my cycle for cutting?"

In the first instance, someone has hopefully done some research (other than muscle boards), thought about their goals, and has come up with a plan they are asking for commentary on.

In the second instance, it's pretty obvious someone has not done any real research (again, muscle boards don't count), or has read nothing but opinion which is often contradictory, is new to the whole thing, and wants someone to tell them how to set up their cycle from pretty much from scratch.

There are LOTS of boards where members can do this, but here on Pro Muscle the board rules state specifically that people are not to ask to have cycles set up.

Hopefully, that helps clear things up a bit.

Bumping this thread... and also

Mav, what you're saying is okay to do in my opinion. But what I delete are posts soliciting information.

Before you say something like, "What you need to do is take x and y once a week for 3 months," remember that you do not know where the person is residing. If they are in the US, you are aiding someone in the use or procurement of controlled substances. Do you really want to take on that responsibility? Because I know for a fact that the board administrators don't.

Plus, on a personal level, you have no idea what other drugs that person is taking. You could basically be telling that person how to kill themselves if you don't know all the facts - especially with insulin and clen, etc.

That's all. Just use your head and remember what your advising someone about. You could be potentially taking on a lot of liability.

I like to call them lazy fucktards...no disrespect, just read a bit and explore before posting anything.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner