over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hidetada Yamagishi

Dangkolo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is it just me or has this guy made some vast improvements since being caught up with being deported. Also is he still working with milos?

Seems like he has improved alot within the last year or so.

He looks way better now, must have been the time off after getting busted.

Is he going to be in the O this year? This is strictly my opinion, but he needs to put on more mass if he wants to place higher in the O. He weighs in at close to 180 at 5'6 which is small compared to the big boys at the O. He does have good symetry and his conditioning is spot on however.

Is he going to be in the O this year? This is strictly my opinion, but he needs to put on more mass if he wants to place higher in the O. He weighs in at close to 180 at 5'6 which is small compared to the big boys at the O. He does have good symetry and his conditioning is spot on however.

I wouldn't consider 216 lbs anywhere near 180 lbs.

I know many have said it would be wise for him to move to the 202. I'm not so sure of that. If he loses any fullness or muscle he won't look big in any class. That said, he just needs to keep doing what he is doing because he just beat Troy Alves and Melvin Anthony. Not too shabby.

I have not been following BBing for very long, but Hide does have a very impressive build. Best of luck to him for anything he goes after.

I know many have said it would be wise for him to move to the 202. I'm not so sure of that. If he loses any fullness or muscle he won't look big in any class. That said, he just needs to keep doing what he is doing because he just beat Troy Alves and Melvin Anthony. Not too shabby.
If he went down to the 202 class he would make alot lot less money and who would want to lose 14 pounds of hard earned muscle to get less.

I wouldn't consider 216 lbs anywhere near 180 lbs.

He was 180 when the first year he showed up at the O and that was what I was referring to. He also tends to lose quite a bit of muscle when he diets down. 216 is ok, but not nearly as much muscle mass when compared to Dex who comes in at 235 now. He's just not one of my favorite pros.

I was at the AC this past weekend & was shocked he beat Melvin Anthony(only b/c Melvin's back looked better)...although I do believe he will do damage in the future on the bigger stages

have seen a few pics of him i believe it was 8 weeks out from the O, looking good, legs have improved as well as waste and back but arms and traps are still lagging.**broken link removed**

Last edited:
He has one of my favorite physiques by far. Huge delts, huge quads...I hope he continues to improve and do well. He has certianly made some great improvements over the years.

I LIKE HIDE'S PHYSIQUE.

:) I got to visit with him a little and he's got a good sense of humor too.

I met him a few years back, at the Firehouse, in Venice. Very nice guy and incredible calves!

He looks sick one of my fave physiques

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner