over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High AST and ALT after one week

I'm not sure about the TUDCA but certain cycle supports that contain NAC raise liver values. Before I knew this I was taking NAC and UDCA and my values were double what they should be. That being said I think yours is a combination of all the factors you mentioned. If it bothers you (it would me) drop the var and tren and stop all cycle support a few days before the next test. I'm also suspicious of any supplements including cycle support supplements because I've had a bad experience with liver detox supplements causing a few people I know to turn yellow because they were killing them.

They needed a controlled type of exercise for the study, they chose weightlifting, randomly or for whatever reason. To ensure that all of the subjects were at the same baseline for that type of exercise they chose people with no weightlifting history (to eliminate variables).

This does not mean or infer that if you weight train regularly you will not experience elevated enzymes post exercise.

"G&H How are liver dysfunction and vigorous exercise both linked to raised transaminase levels?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3104191/

MS Healthy individuals have normal levels of trans-aminase enzymes. Although the levels that constitute “normal” are currently under debate, most people who are healthy have levels that are recognizably within the normal range.
However, just as these markers do not discriminate among liver diseases, they do not discriminate among several different sources of inflammation. Thus, raised levels can be traced to muscular inflammation as well as hepatic inflammation. People who exercise heavily (eg, weight lifters, marathon runners, soldiers who perform heavy-duty labor) can have abnormal transaminase levels, as can those suffering muscular trauma, such as myocar-dial infarction or even surgery in which some muscles are cut. The normal repair process in these cases engenders inflammation and raises transaminase levels."

From wat i am readin and wat many have recited many times here and other places.is that they are sayin that heavy xercise will raise ASt, ALT levels .
I am tellin you either the study is out right wrong or bein kind it pertains to the xact people they studied. NON weight lifters now liftin weights..
Forget my results all together and look at wat the OP has stated....

so i've been off everything for the past 4 months and had my blood work tested within that time frame and everything came back fine. i am one week in running test 500 pw, tren 225 pw, var 50mg ed. just got my blood work back after one week and my AST is 220 and ALT is 187. i am surprised they are already this elevated. do you think it's the var or tren? would you drop one of them or both? thoughts?

also, i'm taking plenty of support supps as well (tudca, cycle support, etc)

thanks!

With Our Brotha Mr. P-Lethal say wat i underlined "everything came back fine" i assume his ast alt looked good and in range.
I will also say he probally trained (Lifted weights) 7 days previous to that Bld work he refers to. The study says that Liver enzymes will be elevated at least 7 days post workout." Seven days postexercise, AST and ALT were still significantly increased compared with the pre-exercise level"
"On day 7, these two parameters were still significantly increased compared with pre-exercise levels"

So again i will say the study is wrong or it pertains to the xact people it tested (Not us, People that weight train on a regular basis)

Not true, GGT is only useful if ALP is elevated, in this case GGT will show why ALP is elevated. GGT will not always be elevated in a damaged liver and is more of a secondary test once the first line of tests comes back bad.

"A GGT test may be ordered when someone has an elevated ALP level. An ALP test may be ordered alone or as part of a routine liver panel to screen for liver damage, even if no symptoms are present. A GGT test may be ordered when results of the ALP test are high but other tests that are part of the liver panel (such as AST and ALT) are not increased."

It would be a waste of money to get GGT tested as it can only be high when ALP is high, ALP (Alkaline Phosphatase) is part of the standard liver panel

It appears that his doctor had GGT included in his test, and that does surprise me. The point I was trying to make though is that if you have an elevated GGT then you certainly have a damage liver.

It appears that his doctor had GGT included in his test, and that does surprise me. The point I was trying to make though is that if you have an elevated GGT then you certainly have a damage liver.

actually just came standard with test from private md labs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very unlikely that 1 week of 225mg tren and 50mg anavar will cause levels to elevate that high.

AST 220 and ALT 187 is borderline acute hepatitis, it's just unlikely that this kind of damage is done from 1 week of aas.

Also AST is almost always lower than ALT. Only cases when AST is higher than ALT is from alcohol abuse or muscle injury.

Personally my liver values are in range after I take 2 days from training, everyone is different.

The safest thing the OP can do is to stop everything, aas and training and retest in a few weeks. Then add aas without training and see what happens.

Maybe he trained extra hard since hes on a new cycle and is extra motivated

any change or new results P?

so i've been off everything for the past 4 months and had my blood work tested within that time frame and everything came back fine. i am one week in running test 500 pw, tren 225 pw, var 50mg ed. just got my blood work back after one week and my AST is 220 and ALT is 187. i am surprised they are already this elevated. do you think it's the var or tren? would you drop one of them or both? thoughts?

also, i'm taking plenty of support supps as well (tudca, cycle support, etc)

thanks!

Tren wrecks the body and shouldn't be used by anyone who doesn't get paid to put toxic chemicals in their body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131