over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High BP

At this point I don't think it will matter what I'm on or not on, for the rest of my life I will be aware of keeping my BP in check

I would imagine last summer my BP was elevated to some level above normal, but now knowing what I know, it would be hazardous to my health to not stay on top of it and keep it in check. I'm 44 and not getting any younger lol

Last edited:
Definitely. At 37 I'm thinking a good idea
Yes, and me at 44 it's a good idea for both of us, especially with playing with hormonal manipulation. I'm just glad I didn't wait till my 50's or 60's when the risk get much higher

Check your BP cuff size

When it comes to BP monitors, you have to make sure you have the right size cuff or your BP measurements will not be accurate. If you are a bodybuilder, you should not be using the standard size cuff that comes with most BP monitors. You have to buy an extra large cuff to get an accurate measurement. I never use the BP monitors available for free use in some pharmacies for the same reason.

Wow!!!!! Definitely doctor time!!!!! As you get older, people need to protect your heart and joints! I think dropping the stems is needed! I was on a beta blocker once, it felt like I just woke up all the time! I could not get my adrenalin going for anything!

I also want to mention carditone! It is the real deal for me! It has two half-life's . One of them is like 11 days! I was taking a pill a day and my bp was 88/49! I was cold and lethargic! I recommend a bp monitor with it!

I've found it has to do with body weight, not the AAS. My bp was through the roof at 265Lbs. It's perfect at 216Lbs and I'm on tren, eq, test prop, masteron, stanazol, npp, dbol and anadrol. A clean diet with moderate calories, not enough to cause water retention, and bp normalizes. Eat too many starches and sodium and the water retention will get you. Older guys shouldn't be over 230 max. I've never seen a 70 year old who weighs 300lbs, be it muscle or fat.

I've found it has to do with body weight, not the AAS. My bp was through the roof at 265Lbs. It's perfect at 216Lbs and I'm on tren, eq, test prop, masteron, stanazol, npp, dbol and anadrol. A clean diet with moderate calories, not enough to cause water retention, and bp normalizes. Eat too many starches and sodium and the water retention will get you. Older guys shouldn't be over 230 max. I've never seen a 70 year old who weighs 300lbs, be it muscle or fat.

Except for drol I'm the same. 10lbs= 5points maybe more if its water.

Carditone is suppose to be outstanding. I bought some in case i go up again.

Yeah, but you're somehow immune to health issues lol...I remember that thread where you finally got bloodwork done, your numbers were incredible for someone on all of the substances you were taking. Not sure OP is as naturally gifted as you in the health department lol.

If we were to focus on AAS, dropping the EQ was a good idea...next on my list would be the Abombs, but I'm guessing you wouldn't be keeping those for a whole lot longer if you're in prep anyway.

why not just call it quits on the prep man? Is it really worth it? I guess dropping all drugs but test and letting your body recover will be the best bet. Either way hope you find a solution and get healthy.

Yeah, but you're somehow immune to health issues lol...I remember that thread where you finally got bloodwork done, your numbers were incredible for someone on all of the substances you were taking. Not sure OP is as naturally gifted as you in the health department lol.

If we were to focus on AAS, dropping the EQ was a good idea...next on my list would be the Abombs, but I'm guessing you wouldn't be keeping those for a whole lot longer if you're in prep anyway.

Actually. I kept abombs in right up until the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also. This is week two of cardio. So that's not going to hurt either lol

Not going to hurt? This is your ENTIRE problem. You can't do tren and abombs without massive BP problems UNLESS you are doing cardio (or are very young).

I can't believe all these people talking about BP medications when your entire problem is obviously a lack of cardiovascular fitness. ACE inhibitors work great, but you don't want to start on them young, as they will cause stiffing of the arteries over the long term (exactly what they initially relieve).

Sure you might need BP medication also due to arterial damage you have created, but it's unlikely that you won't be able to manage it with cardio alone.

Agreed. This was for large arm up to 17". I'm 19". Who knows

They don't mean flexed...

Still high. Fack
Is this a fact of prep? Deal with it for a few weeks then healthy after

Or will switching to mast over tren help a lot

Thought

If you are doing 30-60min of moderately hard cardio every day, you should be able to take almost unlimited amounts of AAS and keep BP in check, this is the secret to BP and contest prep. But yes, it's probably mostly from the tren...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131