over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telmisartan without high BP.

On Lisinopril 40mg currently

Adding 5mg amlodipine on top of that today. Blood pressure was like 132/85, so trying to get that back in line

5’9 around 275lbs currently

Last week I just added in Amlodipine Besylate @ 10mg/day on top of Telmisartan @ 80mg/day, and right away my high BP started to drop and continues to drop as it builds up in my system. In the last month my BP went up to around 150/99, 100% job related. Thursday morning of last week my BP was 153/99, yesterday morning it was 133/86. I was able to keep my BP in check with 80mg/day of Telmisartan, but just starting a new job just over 3 months ago and recently it has gotten very stressful which caused my BP to escalate. Currently working out my departure from this job.

Not a good comparison. Telmisartan is backed by mountains of evidence. Blood letting has no positive evidence of preventing cardiovascular issues in TRT patients.
Yet haven't you suffered consequences of heavy blood letting and now are promoting rx blood pressure meds that have a potential cancer link like its the answer for all that ails us. By no means an attachment but I think we have to be very careful on jumping on the next new drug, medical practice, therapy, etc. Guinea pigs don't have long life spans.

Yet haven't you suffered consequences of heavy blood letting and now are promoting rx blood pressure meds that have a potential cancer link like its the answer for all that ails us. By no means an attachment but I think we have to be very careful on jumping on the next new drug, medical practice, therapy, etc. Guinea pigs don't have long life spans.
Telmisartan has been around since 1999 and has had almost 100 studies done on it. It's far from new. The highly unlikely risk of cancer pales in comparison to high blood pressure, which is guaranteed to kill someone early. Steroids have very bad effects on the angiotensin receptors, which Telmisartan protects against, making it a great bodybuilding drug. I fail to see what my personal experience from donating too much blood a few years ago has anything to do with this.

Do other ARBs such as olmesartan carry the same benefits as telmi? Telmi does fuck all for my BP even at 80 a day.

Has anyone had any side effects while taking this and having alcohol?

I would not take a drug to get one of the side effects, even if it was a positive one, if i did not need it for the original purpose. It may well be less effective if the time comes that i need it. I would stick to taking something for the effects it is primarily designed to be used for.
I agree with you but then again that's contradictive in a board like this where majority take aas for building muscles and not trt.which it brings muscle size but a lot of side.

But that being said I know exactly what you mean.and I agree with you 100% I totally understand what you trying too say. Im.not going to take let's say a blood pressure med to get xyz benefit out of it if I don't have high blood pressure. No way

Same, I hover in the 130s 40mg puts me at 120/70 80mg puts me at 116/60 the doctor like it but I get dizzy stand up that low.
60 is as low as safety allows
Here’s an article that says high blood pressure meds does in fact damage the kidneys. Any drug that inhibits the renin-angiotensin system particularly angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors such as linopril and angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) such as telmisartan can damage the renin cells in the kidneys. “They found that specialized kidney cells called renin cells play an important role. These cells normally produce renin, a vital hormone that helps the body regulate blood pressure. But harmful changes in the renin cells can cause the cells to invade the walls of the kidney's blood vessels. The renin cells then trigger a buildup of another cell type, smooth muscle cells, that cause the vessels to thicken and stiffen. The result: Blood can't flow through the kidney as it should.”

You damn if you do or don't you either die from high blood pressure or control it and die of kidney failure

Derek explains why it is smart to take an ARB or ACE on nandrolone here. The benefits are more than just blood pressure

I take telmisartan as BP insurance and for it's other cardio protective benefits like mitigating LVH and visceral fat accumulation. Even minor benefits in those areas make it worth my while.
What dose are you using it ar for its prophylactic effects?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131