over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Guys - 5cc Barrels?

showstopper83

Registered
Any of you cats who push doses just use bigger barrels so you don't have to do multiple pokes a day? Hard to fit everything you need in just the standard 3cc barrels.

I just recently started using them. Im not sure if its the brand but its a pain in the ass to push down. It takes alot more pressure than the standard 3cc barrels to much the gear through

I wouldnt put 5cc’s in one area. More gear=more shots comes with the territory. I feel like that’s asking for trouble putting that much oil in 1 spot.
Amen

Considering ~250 per CC on average, you could do over 4grams per week with a 3ML syringe everyday...

How much are you trying to run?

I dont feel like i take INSANE dosages. But its just about finding diff bp's to shoot. AT MOST, i put 2-3cc's into a LARGE body part.
Anything more than that, you're going to have some reaction or pip/irritation.

I dont feel like i take INSANE dosages. But its just about finding diff bp's to shoot. AT MOST, i put 2-3cc's into a LARGE body part.
Anything more than that, you're going to have some reaction or pip/irritation.
Do you inject lats and traps? I used to inject my traps but I stopped for some reason but now I'm failing to understand why I stopped. They're such meaty slabs of meat just asking for an injection, same with lats.

Reactions: Bio
Do you inject lats and traps? I used to inject my traps but I stopped for some reason but now I'm failing to understand why I stopped. They're such meaty slabs of meat just asking for an injection, same with lats.
Yeah but how can you inject yourself in those locations? Are your arms 4 feet long with rubber flexibility?

Actually I've never done traps. For whatever reason, i feel like i would get nervous doing something wrong and getting PIP there. Im sure it would be ok, but i always look at it as..."where would the WORST pip be?" and then stay away from there. I do side delts, bi's and tris, lats, glutes and that's about it.

Yeah but how can you inject yourself in those locations? Are your arms 4 feet long with rubber flexibility?
Do you mean lats? Traps was talking about upper traps, I agree lower traps would be impossible to hit solo. I assume we can all touch our upper traps so hitting them with a needle wouldn't be hard. I was thinking lats could be done midway between the insertion points so not super high so mobility shouldn't be a huge issue. Shot upward at an angle...?

lol sure it will
Ok I’ll rephrase it. Of course it will. You want your hormones to get released into your body. What will take longer to disperse 1cc/2cc or 5cc. 5cc will take longer to break down and get into the body. You will have a ball of oil sitting there. It’s going to take longer to get distributed. That can cause irritation, then can lead to an infection, that can lead to an abscess. Say you keep injecting 5cc’s mon, wed, and Friday. What body parts would you shoot 5cc’s all at once? Glutes is the only place I can think of. Hit in right side Monday. Hit left side wed, back to right on Friday it’s still not gonna be ready to take another 5cc do that 2 or 3 weeks in a row it’s not gonna be optimal. You gonna build up a bunch of oil there.

I used to do 5cc in the glutes with zero problems. I actually could fit 5.5cc in those syringes so that's what I did. If you use some shitty UG it might be a problem, but not with HG or well brewed gear. I mean the Nebido/Aveed amps are 4cc and they shoot guys with small asses with those.
Didn't try quads but I dislike quad shots with any amount anyway.

It's true that they are harder to push through.

I just recently started using them. Im not sure if its the brand but its a pain in the ass to push down. It takes alot more pressure than the standard 3cc barrels to much the gear through
It’s not the brand. The bigger the syringe the harder it will be to push thru the same size needle. So if you use a 5ml syringe and want it to go in just easily as the 3ml syringe, you’ll have to use a bigger needle. Trade offs, my friend, but as most here have already said 3ml is the biggest you should go.

Actually I've never done traps. For whatever reason, i feel like i would get nervous doing something wrong and getting PIP there. Im sure it would be ok, but i always look at it as..."where would the WORST pip be?" and then stay away from there. I do side delts, bi's and tris, lats, glutes and that's about it.

I was actually wanting to try traps until I read a guy on here who tried a slin pin in his traps and it broke off. Fuck!

Yes I know this isn't exactly a slin pin thread lol

I was actually wanting to try traps until I read a guy on here who tried a slin pin in his traps and it broke off. Fuck!

Yes I know this isn't exactly a slin pin thread lol
I think that's a concern with any muscle, but maybe traps it is more likely because the resting "tone" of the muscle is usually pretty high in traps compared to other muscles. I would lay my arm on a counter and totally relax the muscle before I inject. I guess but now I dunno...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131