over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High School getting new equipment

Kahn

Registered
We have an anonomous donor for a "dream" weight room. Mr Anonymity said put it together and he'll foot the bill. Our football coach just bought an octopus piece of shit and he'll do the same with this dudes 60k if I don't put a better more convincing proposal together for the school. Do any brother/sisters here know of a place to go for quality equipment? It has to cover the boys, girls, athletes and last like forever. It can be partially Hammer or whatever kind you like. I'd also appreciate any arguements as to why you like what you recommend as I will definitely have to persuade these administrators with explanations. I'm a free weight guy but I understand machines have their place,too. Thanks in advance for your time.

for weight rooms in high schools , it is hard to beat promaxima.. go to their site and look at the equipment.. they even have hammer strength knock offs too.. good stuff and great prices..

Promaxima might be what my high school got when they redesigned the weight room.

It was a square weight room and around the outside were all power racks with a adjustable benches for some of them. In the middle of the room was machines. For a small room, it worked out pretty well.

I think the fact that power racks are so versitile is a major selling point. Squats, bench, pull ups, etc. Additionally, you have the safety, or "spotter" bars so you could do exercises without a spotter. Or you could look at the safety bars as an additional spotter for added safety.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys, I'll check out promaxima. 71 reads and two posts? Nobody knows anything? Thanks Lats and Marbalizer, I appreciate it.

nebula, cybex, bodymaster, hammer strength, maxicam. cant go wrong with any of these

Also, maybe try talking to the football coach instead of trying to go around him by creating a better proposal (although more octopus stuff would obviously be a waste of money). Maybe there was some sort of outside influence on buying the octopus thing.

Either way, if he can buy what he wants without proposals, maybe it would be much easier to just talk to him and give him your ideas and see what he says.

60k?? wow.. nice guy. First question is what kind of square footage are you looking at? What type of usage will the gym get, how many people at one time. Go from there.

I would recommend what the others have said. You can get a few really good powers racks along with a few thousand pounds of weights in addition to cardio and plate loaded machines. I'm a fan of hammerstrength myself. And if I was building a gym and had the cash I would outfit it with HS equipment. But there are many good companies out there with knockoff equipment.

Last edited:
Kahn said:
We have an anonomous donor for a "dream" weight room. Mr Anonymity said put it together and he'll foot the bill. Our football coach just bought an octopus piece of shit and he'll do the same with this dudes 60k if I don't put a better more convincing proposal together for the school. Do any brother/sisters here know of a place to go for quality equipment? It has to cover the boys, girls, athletes and last like forever. It can be partially Hammer or whatever kind you like. I'd also appreciate any arguements as to why you like what you recommend as I will definitely have to persuade these administrators with explanations. I'm a free weight guy but I understand machines have their place,too. Thanks in advance for your time.
Talk to PHIL. He usually has some good equipment for sale.

you gotta have some powerlifting stuff in there...ruberized weights and all that..That is the greatest asset to a high school athlete..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131