over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hope you don't drive to far to a gym

I use 93 octane in a high horsepower daily driver...I'm screwed even at the current rates, haha.

Its about 1/2 that I believe. $18k or so average in the US I believe. Depends on the size of the family of course. Things sound nuts there on that big island! A family moved in across the street from us. The father works for GE building aircraft engines and they lived in Australia for a good length of time. I think they were glad to get back here. THey came back when the housing market had just crashed too and bought that house for $100k less than the previous owner had spent just 1 1/2 years earlier!

Here's something you guys can relate to LOL - new Mustangs start at $150k here.

Here's something you guys can relate to LOL - new Mustangs start at $150k here.

That just sounds unbelievable! Wow, I am stunned. Id hate to see how much my Audi A6 4.2 would cost then. WHy so much? It cant cost that much to ship the cars down there by boat!

That just sounds unbelievable! Wow, I am stunned. Id hate to see how much my Audi A6 4.2 would cost then. WHy so much? It cant cost that much to ship the cars down there by boat!
Maybe pirates take seizure first and with ransom being paid, who knows~!

Maybe pirates take seizure first and with ransom being paid, who knows~!

LOL, yeah that sounds about right. I am willing to bet though that its some kind of huge embargo tax their government puts on cars coming in. I wonder if they produce any of their own cars there on their soil.

If we would drill in North Dakota where they found 500million+ barrels of oil we would only be paying .75 a gallon, but thank the environmentalists for that one

The problem is not the reserve, we have over 200 millions barrels in reserve, the problem is we don't have the refining power to produce the massive amounts of gas we need. For whatever reason every time legislation comes up for building refineries the Democrats shoot it down, in favor of te environmental special interest groups, and you can check this on uscongress.gov, they have been doing it for decades, we are about 20 years behind, all our gas and refined oil comes from middle east, Mexico and Venezuela, God bless you. Minister.

By the way, I can see gas going up to $5 cause of all the unrest in middle east, but not $6, but we shall see. Blessings. Minister.

The problem is not the reserve, we have over 200 millions barrels in reserve, the problem is we don't have the refining power to produce the massive amounts of gas we need. For whatever reason every time legislation comes up for building refineries the Democrats shoot it down, in favor of te environmental special interest groups, and you can check this on uscongress.gov, they have been doing it for decades, we are about 20 years behind, all our gas and refined oil comes from middle east, Mexico and Venezuela, God bless you. Minister.

that is exactly right , the refinerys are dieing , they won't even let then update the ones that are working

That's because just like the american president, democrats suck. JMO

That's because just like the american president, democrats suck. JMO

You mean you didn't vote for Obama? Didn't buy into the "WE CAN" scam?:banghead:. Blessings, Minister.

You mean you didn't vote for Obama? Didn't buy into the "WE CAN" scam?:banghead:. Blessings, Minister.
Hell no. Shit this guy is afraid of everything. His foreign policies, he has no clue what the fuck he is doing. He has to be the weakest American President of all time. I know Donald Trump can't win but he would straighten things out with foreign policies and not make us look like a bunch of pussies. And for oil bet gas would be back down under $2 bucks within a yr if he was the Pres.

Your Audi would be cheaper, duh. Its massively expensive to ship, tax, and convert american cars in Europe, that's why there is almost none there (minus Fords from their Ford EU division, which don't include Mustangs).

Big A yes cars are cheaper here, but the gas expense is almost the same as cars in Europe use very very little due to the size of them (both the car and the engine). Many tiny cars, with very tiny motors, and a lot use diesel. Average car in EU can get 50+ mpg... while US retards mostly opt for their gigantic SUVs (for suburban life... you know.. in case they need to take a detour through a forest when picking up the kids from school). We have much larger cars, much larger engines with more cylinders and more displacement, and very few diesel options.

Also, yes housing and cars are cheap compared to EU, BUT, when we get injured or terminally sick, the EU starts looking like a much much cheaper place to live. We can discuss housing and cars all day, but if we start talking about what a doctor visit looks like, you won't be complaining too much about our living costs.

Pros and cons to everything.

it's $3.90/gal here on Kauai.. good thing I have my own gym

Your Audi would be cheaper, duh. Its massively expensive to ship, tax, and convert american cars in Europe, that's why there is almost none there (minus Fords from their Ford EU division, which don't include Mustangs).

I dont think so. I just did a search for USED Audi's in Australia and they have a used 2011 Audi A8 for $270,000! Those cost just $85-90,000 here tops when brand new.Thats more than 3x the cost here in the states! DAMN. Im not sure what curency they use there, but if thats Euros then its even worse because the euro is still worth considerbly more than the US dollar. Just did the calculation. If thats in euros it would be the equivalent of over $371,000 for the A8 in Australia. Im sure glad im not in the land down under.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
That will only happen if these revolts start up in Saudi Arabia. I dont believe that the saudis will ever let it get to that point.

Oops late here:

$1 gas = Automobility culture. Peer pressure to Drive that Car. Even ill people and timid old women get asked why they Don't Drive...

$2 gas = Not too much of a problem....

$3 gas = People curtail a few extra unnecessary jaunts to the store, consolidate errands but life is still pretty normal....discussions start....like this one ha ha.

$4 gas = People really Consolidate Errands and start recreational bicycling for the short errands

$5 gas = People start bicycling several days of the week, longer distances, and want Gear to to Legal :p

$6 gas = Bikes are everywhere!!!! You guys figure out the gear situation I know nothing LOL. :D

Hell no. Shit this guy is afraid of everything. His foreign policies, he has no clue what the fuck he is doing. He has to be the weakest American President of all time. I know Donald Trump can't win but he would straighten things out with foreign policies and not make us look like a bunch of pussies. And for oil bet gas would be back down under $2 bucks within a yr if he was the Pres.

I got your back on the weakest president ever thing. This dude is going out like Jimmy what's his name?

Gas prices drove me to buy my own equipment!!!! Bench, dumbbells, squat rack, etc was spending 100$ a week on driving to gym alone. Put it in 30x30 garage, no a/c nor heat don't get to cold here in fl but when I had to I had a gas heater on. I don't have as nice of equipment as gym did but it's everything I need. Got my stuff from a guy here that is a old time bb Allen Keene I believe 1969 mr America he's a trip too 120db press at 70 y/o. Take care fellas

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws