over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Can To Eat More?

lilirishtank

Registered
Sorta an odd question, but anyone have any tips on how they can eat more, and shove more food down their throat? Right now it's my sticking point to gain more weight.

A appetite stimulate will help somewhat there are sups like eq and gh or ghrp-6 that can increase hunger then I always hear synthetic products are great for this prob. Other suggestion is eat a apple or grapefruit also helps it boost metabolism but it also helps digestion of foods and makes you hungry and can be.Basically the only other suggestion is you are just going to have to force feed yourself. I know you are not hungry but ya just gotta put the food in regardless. Open mouth wider chew swallow lean back in chair to stretch stomach and repeat.If you wanna grow bad enough you will make yourself eat.

Last edited:
Eat calorically dense foods. If you are already eating a lot of protein and carbs, raise your fats (especially "healthy" mono-unsaturated fats). Olive oil and macadamia nut oil are great choices here. 1 TBSP is 14g of fat/126 calories.

how about posting your diet ?? Give us an idea what you are shoving down right now?
easiest way is to have a protein drink or 2 .or add a table spoon of olive oil to your meals.

I'll sometimes add a meal. That bumps up my Kcals quite a bit and I don't feel like I am eating too much.

Another thing I have done is increase the size of my servings over a week or two so I am eating more and more food at each meal. As my body adjusts, I start to want to eat the larger portions.

Both of these have worked well for me.

I pour lots of olive oil into my weight gain shakes for easy, extra calories.

Sorta an odd question, but anyone have any tips on how they can eat more, and shove more food down their throat? Right now it's my sticking point to gain more weight.

Just curious, what are ur stats? I have realized that the more stress I have the less hungry I am. When it comes to food, to me, quality food is much better then quantity...IMHO. So try a few smaller quality meals throughout the day. If it does't work u can always add some ghrp-6, keep us posted.

Get a ninja food processor and blend your protein ,veggie and or carbs/fat . You can make it the consistency of tuna or go further and make like baby food . Just put in your mouth wash down with water, no chewing needed lol ,,,,you can get a lot more food in this way and fast if you are limited to time like I am due to my job.

get your calories in liquid form. a protein shake or some olive oil added to your meal can allow you to get some pretty easy calories without feeling like you are eating a lot.

Be careful about throwing food down your throat trying to gaint weight because often times youll end up just getting fat in the process. If youre not hungry then something is wrong IMO. Once you get to the point where your body really needs the extra cals it will let you know with more hunger. That was my personal experience at least. For years I stuffed my face with good foods and it still just made me carry way too much bodyfat and its not healthy for you either.

If youre going to do it, at least monitor your bodyfat along the way and cut back on cals if you start gaining fat. Easiest way IMO is to just measure your waist at least 3x per week when you get up in the morning.

cardio first thing in the morning (fasted)
really set the metabolism on fire

i can say that by doing this, i never really have the feeling of being full, and am always hungry

I dont understand?

Do you want to enter an eating contest?

Are you trying to be the worlds fattest man?

you cant force your body to do something it doesnt want to do,

If you are trying to gain more muscle I suggest you

1. check your digestion
2. eliminate foods that are making you bloated or are making you have frequent bowel movements
3. assess your training routine
4. either question your source in regards to supplements being legit, or maybe you have plateaud

your answer is in one of those 4 questions....

Be careful about throwing food down your throat trying to gaint weight because often times youll end up just getting fat in the process. If youre not hungry then something is wrong IMO. Once you get to the point where your body really needs the extra cals it will let you know with more hunger. That was my personal experience at least. For years I stuffed my face with good foods and it still just made me carry way too much bodyfat and its not healthy for you either.

If youre going to do it, at least monitor your bodyfat along the way and cut back on cals if you start gaining fat. Easiest way IMO is to just measure your waist at least 3x per week when you get up in the morning.

^^^^Quoted for truth.

Only eating when I am hungry actualy motivates me to push myself even harder in the gym. The more intense my workouts are the more often my body wants food. I eant to grow so I train hard and force my body to beg for nutrients!

Just curious, what are ur stats? I have realized that the more stress I have the less hungry I am. When it comes to food, to me, quality food is much better then quantity...IMHO. So try a few smaller quality meals throughout the day. If it does't work u can always add some ghrp-6, keep us posted.

Right now I'm 5'5 and 177 lbs.

get your calories in liquid form. a protein shake or some olive oil added to your meal can allow you to get some pretty easy calories without feeling like you are eating a lot.

Thanks for the input. Actually started going this weekend

Very wise words. Thanks.

If you are trying to gain more muscle I suggest you

1. check your digestion
2. eliminate foods that are making you bloated or are making you have frequent bowel movements
3. assess your training routine
4. either question your source in regards to supplements being legit, or maybe you have plateaud

your answer is in one of those 4 questions....

Thanks man. Appreciate it. #2 and #4 have crossed my mind. I recently changed brands of gear and sorta hope that helps

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws