advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how can you tell the difference between lower back pain and kidney pain??

peco_12345

Registered
im doing drol/dbol combo.... 50/50 ED. ive had the same problem a while back when i did the combo but how can i tell for sure??

For me the giveaway was when it occurred. Low back pain hurts all the time. Kidney pain only hurt when I walked; in the gym I never even noticed it. Saw palmetto hooked me up.

Yeah i am running a cycle that has tren and dbol in it and my lower back hurts like a mofo. I am running liv52 for my liver and i am using taurine to help with the tren cramps. Still get some lower back pump though.

Yeah i am running a cycle that has tren and dbol in it and my lower back hurts like a mofo. I am running liv52 for my liver and i am using taurine to help with the tren cramps. Still get some lower back pump though.

yeah im doing tren 100mgs eod. i know thats whats causing it but i just wanna make sure, yesterday i did shoulders and it hurt like a bitch, the pump was crazy hurting. ive upped my water intake and im also taking liv 52 DS.

Ive tried it all. I also drink about 2 gallons of water a day and i still get the pumps. Good thing i only have 2 weeks left of Tren and dbol. After that its just the test and eq so i hope the lower back pumps disappear.

yeah im doing tren 100mgs eod. i know thats whats causing it but i just wanna make sure, yesterday i did shoulders and it hurt like a bitch, the pump was crazy hurting. ive upped my water intake and im also taking liv 52 DS.

More then likely i'ts the massive pump tren gives the lower back.

Really the only way to be truly sure is by getting a UA/blood work done to rule out kidney issues and liver issues.

Back pumps suck! I usually get them while on. If it is your kidneys, changing positions or resting shouldn't change the pain as with back pumps, if I just rest a few minutes in the gym, they subside. The feel more like your spinal erectors are pumped and tight. They do hurt.

Also, if your pee is looking darker or more odorous, get checked out!

Back pumps are brutal. Ive had it so bad where I would stop taking anadrol after the first week.

Clinical Testing...

Wish I saw this a little sooner.... hope you figured things out.

Blood tests aside (important though) you can test this clinically...
To answer your question though- you need someone to help you.

1) Have them find where your ribs meet your spinal column in the back. Typically ABOUT halfway down your back.

2) With a fist, have them moderately hit that point. Pinky side.

If there is flank pain, probably kidney related.

im doing drol/dbol combo.... 50/50 ED. ive had the same problem a while back when i did the combo but how can i tell for sure??
Check for blood in the urine...cant always see it, you need to get a test strip or go to your family MD to check.
But IMO your liver would show signs of problems before your kidneys if your concern is the orals our taking.

Last edited:
Really the only way to be truly sure is by getting a UA/blood work done to rule out kidney issues and liver issues.

Back pumps suck! I usually get them while on. If it is your kidneys, changing positions or resting shouldn't change the pain as with back pumps, if I just rest a few minutes in the gym, they subside. The feel more like your spinal erectors are pumped and tight. They do hurt.

Also, if your pee is looking darker or more odorous, get checked out!

x2 get some blood work done if your that worried..you cannot be too careful w your health

Pick me, Pick me, I know this one :)

Kidneys don't feel pain. By the time 80% of your kidney has ceased functioning and you are a couple of days from dead you might notice there's something wrong with your kidney.

But it won't be because of "kidney pain".

Quality of pain

Robot makes a good point... How would you describe the pain is important. U can feel a general "pressure" in that area though which can be painful. The clinical test I explained above though will produce a sharp pain if the kidneys are involved... But yes- see ur doctor :)

Unless you have a stone (sharp pain), kidney pain from organ stress is usually noticed by very dull lower back aches. IMO, If your urine and/or the pain persists dark then I would be a bit concerned. It is likely due to the anadrol (quite toxic and known for lower back pumps)

-Alex

Taurine

If you are doing those orals you need to be taking 5 to 10 grams of Taurine every day. It will take away the pain when no amount of asprin/tylenol or vicodin or even percocet will even moderate the pain. Orals consctrict blood vessels in the kidnays. Taurine expands the blood vessels in your kidneys and that helps with kidney function. I'm sure it could be dangerous at some point if you don't see to it.

Unless you have a stone (sharp pain), kidney pain from organ stress is usually noticed by very dull lower back aches. IMO, If your urine and/or the pain persists dark then I would be a bit concerned. It is likely due to the anadrol (quite toxic and known for lower back pumps)

-Alex

Good post on dull versus sharp pain. Blood work is the only definitive answer. Just remember this: Guys on dialysis don't get to go the gym anymore.

my father and his brothers suffer some weird kidney problems, and when they get a sudden ache they are crippled and cry like little girls until they get some type of injectable pain killer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131