over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did you come up with your username?

Gnosis means knowledge in Greek :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

When Jello introduced me to this board I tried to register under KAT, which is the initials of my kid's name in order of age. Kira, Anna and Tyler. I was denied registration :(

With my kid's in mind, they would tell me that I looked like Stewie from the Family Guy, when Stewie was juicing. I wasn't juicing tho.

I like KAT more so than Stewie.

It took me a couple of years to realize your Username wasn't Stevie. And now you tell me your real name isn't Stewie? Mother fucker.

I saw this incredibly muscular guy bustin rocks with veins everywere and the perfect tan, (allthough his legs were a little skinny).
I wanted to be just like him.

That made me laugh and laugh. !!!!

I've always wondered what QUEEFER means. I can't wait for him to tell us.

the name of our flag footbal team in south florida many moons ago.

Wishful Thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of the organic nature of my diet, 'Farm Fed' is a fitting description for the way I eat.

Because of the nature of this forum, I did a little wordplay to give a nod to the chemical enhancement aspect ;)

It took me a couple of years to realize your Username wasn't Stevie. And now you tell me your real name isn't Stewie? Mother fucker.

LMAO

Some call me Kirk :) You can call me Stevie ;) just don't kiss me on the back of the neck. It doesn't turn me on, anymore.

I do remember several times you calling me Stevie. I always thought it was a typo. I Reckon not.

Last edited:
When I got back into training after a long hiatus, and joined a couple forums,
I was way fatter than anybody ever should be, and my mid-life crisis toy is a phat cbr-1000RR. I really wanted to get back into shape, and to start club racing again.

Neither has happened, but there's always tomorrow.

I'm neither super, nor a beast. however i went though probably a 6 month period where i'd listen to the song "superbeast" by rob zombie pre work out every day on the way to the gym. mostly because i didnt have satellite radio and theres a lot of pussy hipster shit on the radio here, nothing to really get the aggression flowing.

I collect Marshall guitar amplifiers.

My user name comes from my old car club I was in for a few years. Lowriders and suck WICKEDWAYZ CAR CLUB. draggin asphalt since 91

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

After my swan dive off the deep end and swimming up from the depths of hell. I reunited in business with my brother. The name of our shop is Renew Paint and Body, an automotive collision repair shop. I played on that with my new life (lyf) and came up with renewlyf.

grew up with the name... kids in my neighborhood called my scrappy since I was in elementary school. I was small but could throw hands like Manny Pacquiáo...lol name has stuck with me every year when I go back home.

I'm terrible with coming up with usernames and when I made this one I was rebuilding the throttle body in my '89 Sierra.

Mine um um ah:lightbulb::yeahthat:

Years ago I was heavily involved in the horseracing game. I owned a few horses and ran them in the New England circuit, Suffolk Downs in Massachusetts and Rockingham Park in New Hampshire. Well, if you're from New England, you're familiar with New England Sports Network, or NESN. They had a website and asked me to handicap the races on the New England Circuit. I wrote articles and picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd finishers of all the daily races for something like $300 bucks a month. Anyway I needed a handle, and so, Racepicks was born!:D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws