over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did you find this board?

From the days of Outlaw Muscle forums...this site co-existed at the same time. Miss the old days a lot on the forums.
This. I have fond memories of how active and alive AR used to be. I don't get along with average people really, I just don't get them and they don't get me, I think that place was a big social outlet for me through a lot of college.

One of the guys at my gym asked if I was on any forums. Recommended this one since the one I had always used was attacked by a hacker and is having a slow recovery. Amongst other issues I have heard about older moderators, but can’t verify.

Was posting on other forums starting back in 2005, first came to this board in 2008 after GH15 mentioned it.

An Ex-sponsor, ProWristStraps, after my original board went down, Muscle Morphism.

Wild that I’ve been here since 2011 🤯 lol. I believe I was directed here because of the sponsor testing. Back in the day sources were 10x more scummy than today and I was very concerned about buying properly doses gear as I had gotten burned several times as a noob.

Fond memories of Outlaw and SSB before ORD.
Phreezer I think was the main mod on Outlaw...so many memories, so many legendary sources that prob. 90% of the people here never heard of.

Yeah also Fina freak and Mfreaky is still a mod I think.

Phreezer I think was the main mod on Outlaw...so many memories, so many legendary sources that prob. 90% of the people here never heard of.
Pre ord there were some great ones there.

I stumbled upon ripped mass and found this site through there. I have been here like 20 years never posted too much but have recently started. Always lurked on the board though and used it all 20 years. I was signed up on various boards over the years but this one always seemed to have every base covered when it came to weightlifting/bodybuilding. So The other boards just seemed to fade away.

In the late 90s I stumbled onto chemicalanarchy.com and was astounded by the granular chemical knowledge of animal and a number of the other participants. Dante trudel, was posting under “dog crap” if I am not mistaken. There was also Fina farm, and a handful of other interesting sites around that time that obviously no longer exist. Unfortunately I spent the last decade “indisposed”. Upon my recent return, I was saddened to find out about animals passing and the fate of the board. While searching the net, I was lucky enough to stumble onto this board and feel blessed to call it home.

came to this board after being recommended to it by a member.

Been here for awhile, dunno how I stumbled upon it. Think I was looking for a new sponsor after MuscleBear f’d me… 😡

Hell, I still don’t know what a lot of stuff means relating to the board. Like the boxes by some members names; verified, kilo-klub, registered, etc, etc. That’s just some of the things I’m stumped by… I’m not an IT whizz so there is that…

Anyways, I’m glad I did find this place. It’s my one source of social media!!! I always learn something new from folks here, and get a chuckle from the cats who start shit.

Cage
Can anyone explain whats highlighted. I’ve searched the forum and haven’t found anything.

professionalbodybuilding.com

crazy to think about that. Honestly I didn't think I would be around to see 51. Glad I did.

It may have been from GymAces SSB or maybe OLM.. I'd say circa 2006.. give or take a few years.
I only lurked on both boards... just used them for sources.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws