over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did you fix your tennis elbow pain?

Take rubber bands and put them around the circumference of your finger tips. You can use different sizes and thicknesses for different resistance.

Open your hands and stretch out the fingers, using the rubber bands as resistance.

Do higher reps to pump blood into the fingers, forearms and elbows.

As you get stronger, use thicker rubber bands.

I do these palm up, palm down, and elbow and down as well.

This has completely eliminated my elbow and forearm issues.

This stretch I got from Jordan Shallow's youtube, done daily was the single best thing I ever found

I perform this stretch back in a back and forth motion. I'd never thought to, or had it recommended to, remain rested in the stretched position. I'm going to try it as shown in the video.
Thank you for sharing it, much obliged.

I never understand when people talk in absolutes and state things like resting it is terrible advice. I am not stating for 1 second you just rest it and that's it because you could go without the gym for months and it's still an issue. However, why do people get tennis elbow in the first place... overuse of the muscles and tendons of the forearm. So a few days rest whilst you try to lower inflammation is never a bad starting point. You obviously have to find the root cause and implement things to prevent it ever happening again. Everyone has posted great things and I have tried most over the years for similar injuries. When I use voltaren gel I massage it in (hard) and it makes a massive difference (literally an overnight difference). People should also work out strengthening the muscles and tendons. Some supps/drugs can be used as well and some can have a significant impact on overall healing. If your budget permits you can use these aids as general recovery aids and not just to fix an existing injury. I highly rate BPC-157 and curcumin/bromelain.

You don't understand the fascial system. Resting is how scar tissue and calcification can occur. Gels and creams aren't going to do shit for you.

You don't understand the fascial system. Resting is how scar tissue and calcification can occur. Gels and creams aren't going to do shit for you.

So you are stating if you have a slight injury from the gym resting the body part for a few days won't help? If you have tennis elbow due to overuse of the muscles and tendons of the forearm resting those muscles for a few days whilst you get inflammation down is not going to help? I have already stated just resting it doesn't work and you need to get to the root cause but you don't think a few days out of the gym and not lifting heavy weights for a few days won't help? If the gel isn't going to do shit for me why has it worked multiple times for issues with my elbows, traps and bi-ceps? Literally in pain for weeks and the first day I use the gel there is a massive difference. How do you explain that? I am not stating resting and using gel will make all injuries go away but in my experience doing art, massage, dry needling etc etc whilst using something to control inflammation (diclofenac, ibuprofen, curcumin etc) early on definitely helps these sort of injuries.

Good post. So many guys take BPC for 2 days then go back in the gym and do exactly what injured them in the first place. I can think of one very well known guy doing just that right now. We all get injured but some guys are just asking for it with the way they train. Obviously this injury is caused by doing certain movements repetitively over time. So for tennis elbow it's probably best avoiding all movements of the elbow joint for a short time then you resume training but avoid movements that are more problematic. I find skullcrushers is one of those movements for many but any heavy loading movement could do the same. I think most of us are aware what movements cause us the most issues though so it's just about avoiding them. Going back to my 1st post the anti-inflammatory gel and supplementation (curcumin etc) can make a huge difference but the root cause should always be addressed as well.

Nailed it. And yes, I'm done with skullcrushers - always problematic.

I just avoided anything that hurt and used ice massage. One person later told me you don’t want to use ice but it worked for me. You can freeze a balloon to make a convenient ice ball.

I did PRP for mine and it worked wonders. Pains gone and hasn’t returned in years

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131