advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I get my wife to support my bodybuilding hobby?

The moment you let that wife control you is the moment you are no more an Alpha Male = Dried pussy = loss of attraction.... Keep that in mind

i mean let's be honest, you working out and being into fitness is not gonna ruin your marriage, so STAND UP and Say " THIS IS SSPARRRRTAAAA" and kick her in the chest

The moment you let that wife control you is the moment you are no more an Alpha Male = Dried pussy = loss of attraction.... Keep that in mind

i mean let's be honest, you working out and being into fitness is not gonna ruin your marriage, so STAND UP and Say " THIS IS SSPARRRRTAAAA" and kick her in the chest

I'm going to have to remember that one haha im dyin man

I remember when we were dating and at one point I was dieting, she asked me when I was going to be lean enough that I could stop and go back to eating like a normal person.

Ok wait hold up.... and you STILL married her??!!.. you should have seen this coming brother.....

Yeah... Raw33man is a funny fucker..... I can actually visualize him kicking her in the chest and her falling into that pit or whatever that shit was...:headbang:

Ok wait hold up.... and you STILL married her??!!.. you should have seen this coming brother.....
:

And therein lies the crux of the problem.

I was married the first time for 16 years of hell. She did not like me going the gym, or eating well. Because she was a control freak who did not want me to improve myself. Four sons that I would not leave were the reasons I endured her humiliations. I went to the gym during lunch hours at work, so she couldn't really say much about that. Later, I started taking the boys with me on the weekends, and some nights. She didn't really mind that because she did not want to take care of them anyway. I certainly didn't want her to come with us, and either did the boys. As the boys got older, I grew bolder in my resistance to her control freak ways. Thank God, it finally ended.

I have been married for my second time for almost 11 years now. She did not go the gym with me in the beginning, but she LOVED the fact that I went and took care of myself. She cooked whatever I said was best. Eventually, she started going a couple days a week. She did a little of this and a little of that. Then she started going with me every day and following exactly along with my routine. We do virtually everything together, because we enjoy each other's company.

So, being brutally honest, I am compelled to say that the OP must fix this now or face years of the opposite of bliss.

1.- they lose all interest in going to the gym/fitness center

2.- they put on 50 LBS

3.- worst of all...the blowjobs go away

you are doomed........

:D:p:D Best post so far :p:D

Last serious relationship went no where because she couldn't support my hobbies or lifestyle . I was working 60-80 hours on average , barely getting to the gym during the week. When I could get a training session in , you bet I'm taking it .

She was also big into crossfit when we first started dating , paleo and all. Then I settled down and moved in together , all went down hill lol .

I know you're married so you can't just run for the hills , lay down the law " fitness and bodybuilding are extremely important to me , that's not going to change . I'd love for you to come work out with me if you want to "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO!!! :D:D:D:D

WAYYYYY too much negativity. So she's having a little issue with your training. She knew that when she married you. You both love each other correct? I mean, if you had to, for some serious reason, wouldn't you give up training to help her or be with her? This is your family you're talking about. I think all that's missing here is communication and a little self-esteem perhaps.

I hope I'm reading the whole story here. And if I am you just need to tenderly tell her what your NEEDS are (not wants... NEEDS). Ask her what hers are. Talk to each other. Maybe she's just so in love that she feels she needs to spend every waking moment with you. There are guys in here that would kill to have that.

Look, I know women play the marriage game well but if you want your marriage to really last, you're going to have to work on it. Otherwise... it's off to the attorney's office...

Get her interested in working out I lift w my hubby [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.- they lose all interest in going to the gym/fitness center

2.- they put on 50 LBS

3.- worst of all...the blowjobs go away

you are doomed........

AHAHAHAHAHA......ain't that the truth. :rolleyes:

Hey OP, it's quite simple. If she doesn't enjoy fitness, don't push the issue. Let her do her thing and you do your thing. I am married as well and my wife doesn't go to the gym anymore like we used to when we were younger. I love to golf and she absolutely hates it. There are activities that both of you will enjoy and then there will be those that both of you can't agree on. As long as you are spending time with her, I don't see the problem.

Last edited:
LMAO!!! :D:D:D:D

WAYYYYY too much negativity. So she's having a little issue with your training. She knew that when she married you. You both love each other correct? I mean, if you had to, for some serious reason, wouldn't you give up training to help her or be with her? This is your family you're talking about. I think all that's missing here is communication and a little self-esteem perhaps.

I hope I'm reading the whole story here. And if I am you just need to tenderly tell her what your NEEDS are (not wants... NEEDS). Ask her what hers are. Talk to each other. Maybe she's just so in love that she feels she needs to spend every waking moment with you. There are guys in here that would kill to have that.

Look, I know women play the marriage game well but if you want your marriage to really last, you're going to have to work on it. Otherwise... it's off to the attorney's office...

lol, wtf is the marriage game bro?!?! I think some of y'all married some wack ass women and need to man the fuck up. When I first met my fiancé, I told her straight up: I do competitive body building, I do not miss workouts, I do not avert my nutrition goals often, but I will balance it so it doesn't effect our relationship. 2 moths later I told her about gear. A year later she is driving me to see my coach for posing practice ( 8 hour drive there and back) for 8 straight weeks. She helps me prep my food, supports me 100%, NEVER ONCE complained about my body building habits. On top of that, she doesn't even lift or compete. She enjoys other outdoor activities. I Balance my body building around our life so it doesn't impact much. The only time, like now, that sacrifices have to be made are in prep. I don't go out to eat, I sleep a lot more, etc. Find a woman who loves you for YOU and doesn't want to change you. There's far too many chicks out there to put up with any of that bull shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131