over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get your calories in?

You can increase calories by adding extra olive oil to say a salad dressing. Depending on the dressing though of course for flavor. But I actually naturally did this when I was eating college cafeteria food and the ranch was so dang thick I actually was able to thin it out with oil lol. Extra calories easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how old are you?
every thread u start sounds like its a 7th grader new to working out and eating. and training. and taking supps. and gaining general knowledge about everything.

Stop eating crap that bloats you or upsets your stomach. I don't understand why so many do this. There was just another thread about "every time I eat eggs I feel so sick and can't eat for hours". Well...stop eating eggs. Or oats in your case.

Try to eat a calorie dense foods that you de gets well. You don't have to be handcuffed to stereotypical bodybuilding food.

how old are you?
every thread u start sounds like its a 7th grader new to working out and eating. and training. and taking supps. and gaining general knowledge about everything.

Dude. I'm always asking guys what they do here.
I'm always on something that a trainer puts me on. As such, everyone should be asking for each others opinion.
It doesn't mean you're clueless, it just means you wanna do what's best for you. The set in stone "do this for bodybuilding" is not my style. Especially when it usually makes me sick.
So I ask for different opinions which makes me a better builder.

Lastly, I've seen you on the board for years just talking shit and stalking dudes posts.
Do you even at least look like a bodybuilder?
These questions we ask not only help the advanced but the beginners. Example1: raws sesame snack thing, who would have known that existed. And because of him, I'm gonna try it.
Example2: I'm to be put on a cycle to "grow" but that's all I'm told. Instead of just doing it without question, I'll ask around.
Obviously even the biggest guy won't have all the knowledge.
But to assume he's clueless is just ridiculous. He's just trying to better himself.

As mentioned above, olive oil.

I've used olive and mct oil before but slacked so I'll do this again.

I always add a giant scoop of peanut butter to my chocolate protein shake. Its amazing when you shake it, its like tiny pieces of peanut butter mixed in the chocolate shake. But if you're actually measuring your food I'd do it w/ 1-2 tablespoons depending.

I agree with JJ1 here but if your having troubles getting in enough calories, simply take some GHRP-2 and you should have no problems putting it down. If still you find yourself needing more calories than what you can eat, switch to GHRP-6 and you'll clean out the buffet. Just be wise and portion your meals sizes evenly through the day.

I agree with JJ1 here but if your having troubles getting in enough calories, simply take some GHRP-2 and you should have no problems putting it down. If still you find yourself needing more calories than what you can eat, switch to GHRP-6 and you'll clean out the buffet. Just be wise and portion your meals sizes evenly through the day.

Ah ghrp. Forgot about the hunger from that

What are you weighing? What are you trying to weigh? You keep repeating that you constantly listen to "trainers" and coaches. Why don't you hire one from PM that has a success rate of 100%? You seem like you want to put in the work..why not add some help to the portion that you're slacking in?

Add a protein shake, oats, and almonds to every meal you eat.

Or in the words of Dave Tate, stop eating like a bitch.

I'm done with weight gainers...
I just can't, they do nothing but bloat you.

Even oats Bloat me to the point that I can't lift.

I have changed my weight several times in amounts that normal people weight...

I have gone from 170-300 several times as an adult.

to gain weight you have to EAT!

forget drugs its food that makes you grow.

you need to create a demand for that food if you don't want to get too fat.

usually though its skinny people that ask these questions. a fat person KNOWS how to gain weight they do it instinctively...

lets remember to a large degree this is mental and has to do with brain chemistry and reward pathways... you can use this to sort of force feed yourself. various combos light up our mental pathways but I find those that over eat do get more response in the head wich is prob why they over eat in the first plabce...

so if shits hard think about ways you can add some salt or fat or carbs, either of those canhelp to set off reward signals.

some one recently was pm'ing me about stuff like that, at this point it sounds cliché but really it does just come down to eating, force feeding if you need to but you have to get the food into you.

don't cut corners just get the fucking food down.

my hands used to shake trying to eat my last steak of the day when I was eating 5-6lbs of meat ever day.

ill tell you what though.... the guys that have done it to that extent for long periods of time are also the ones waling around with serious mass.

I hate to use dante as an example but he really is the one to make such simple clear points over and over and over again...

EAT!

meals when doing this aren't always clean either.

in his old stuff he talks about if he missed a meal eating pancakes and eggs n shit like that at night... lunches of 3 dollar dbl cheeseburgers put onto one bun... an lb of ground beef in half a can of soup....

you don't need weight gainer! you just have to eat like a BIG MAN!!!

I hate doing this but even his new stuff... he points out his favorite meal of the day... its no diet shit! and you wonder why the guy walks around at 260+ on real trt!

:banghead:

did you read CG's thread about drinking chicken? lol

this is the real deal hard core growth shit!

not blue tops red tops and green tops...

:welcome:

Ezekiel cereal and bread are LOADED in carbs and go down fairly easy.... shit 1 cup of Ezekiel cereal and 8oz rice milk yield over 120g carbs..... i'v been knocking this down every night pre -bed.

I have changed my weight several times in amounts that normal people weight...

I have gone from 170-300 several times as an adult.

to gain weight you have to EAT!

forget drugs its food that makes you grow.

you need to create a demand for that food if you don't want to get too fat.

usually though its skinny people that ask these questions. a fat person KNOWS how to gain weight they do it instinctively...

lets remember to a large degree this is mental and has to do with brain chemistry and reward pathways... you can use this to sort of force feed yourself. various combos light up our mental pathways but I find those that over eat do get more response in the head wich is prob why they over eat in the first plabce...

so if shits hard think about ways you can add some salt or fat or carbs, either of those canhelp to set off reward signals.

some one recently was pm'ing me about stuff like that, at this point it sounds cliché but really it does just come down to eating, force feeding if you need to but you have to get the food into you.

don't cut corners just get the fucking food down.

my hands used to shake trying to eat my last steak of the day when I was eating 5-6lbs of meat ever day.

ill tell you what though.... the guys that have done it to that extent for long periods of time are also the ones waling around with serious mass.

I hate to use dante as an example but he really is the one to make such simple clear points over and over and over again...

EAT!

meals when doing this aren't always clean either.

in his old stuff he talks about if he missed a meal eating pancakes and eggs n shit like that at night... lunches of 3 dollar dbl cheeseburgers put onto one bun... an lb of ground beef in half a can of soup....

you don't need weight gainer! you just have to eat like a BIG MAN!!!

I hate doing this but even his new stuff... he points out his favorite meal of the day... its no diet shit! and you wonder why the guy walks around at 260+ on real trt!

:banghead:

did you read CG's thread about drinking chicken? lol

this is the real deal hard core growth shit!

not blue tops red tops and green tops...

:welcome:

I tried blended chicken. The problem was too much water to be added to drink it.

My stomach is small.
But I'm trying

What are you weighing? What are you trying to weigh? You keep repeating that you constantly listen to "trainers" and coaches. Why don't you hire one from PM that has a success rate of 100%? You seem like you want to put in the work..why not add some help to the portion that you're slacking in?

Add a protein shake, oats, and almonds to every meal you eat.

Or in the words of Dave Tate, stop eating like a bitch.

Dairy I can't touch much.
Whey I can't.
Eggs even whites caused an issue.

The carb sources are hard on me other than rice.

As far as trainers.
My trainer has worked with Mr. Heath and several others.
The problem with these guys is that pile on shit without realizing you don't feel good on the diet or even keep it down.
You're not gonna take 4grams of test per week as per suggestion.
Ect.

Everyone is different and the top trainers often such at this realization.
I'm usually around 245 I'd say 5'8

I want to add cream of rice and see how that feels but I'd like to add It to my slin shakes. Just nervous the excess carbs would Bloat me and make me feel uncomfortable.

my reply in a slin post

"The biggest thing I have faced with slin is the carb issues.
They make me instantly bloated and Make me feel like crap.
what I found was that nothing but HBCD from true nutrition has fixed everything. It's like I didn't take slin at all yet get the benefits.

Humalog and humalin r I prefer to do intramuscular.
I'll do subq depending on time.

Humalog:
I do two shakes because for me I'm cleared in two hours.
1st shake (with 15iu slin shot) 75grams hbcd with 20grams eaa's
2nd shake (hour after first) 75grams hbcd with 20grams eaa's

humalin r:

15iu 30 minutes before work out

1st shake (15 minutes prework)
50grams hbcd with 20grams eaa's

2nd shake (60 minutes after 1st shake)

3rd shake (60 minutes after 2nd shake)

I'd like to add in cream of rice to each shake but Idk
If the excess carbs will bloat me or cause any discomfort
during the slin windows.
I don't need to puke up my stuff."

Dairy I can't touch much.
Whey I can't.
Eggs even whites caused an issue.

The carb sources are hard on me other than rice.

As far as trainers.
My trainer has worked with Mr. Heath and several others.
The problem with these guys is that pile on shit without realizing you don't feel good on the diet or even keep it down.
You're not gonna take 4grams of test per week as per suggestion.
Ect.

Everyone is different and the top trainers often such at this realization.
I'm usually around 245 I'd say 5'8

bro if you cant find a way to eat really I think you are not long for this or forever doomed to be only as big as your dose.

regarding eggs. I could never eat eggs before. first time I was able to eat and digest well was my first time in south America. eggs in the US are gross! there is only 1 brand that did not hurt my stomach they only come in half dozens and are only available in certain parts of the country... try cost like 4 buck for 6 so not very economical.

I drink tons of water.

when eating I try to limit it. right before and right after and during I try limit liquid as too much will make you bloat.

the way you eat chicken is big bite, chew chew chew n a tiny bit a of water to swallow. the shake thing yuks me out but for real dude you have to eat FOOD not hbcd. xyz lmnop....

also slin prob be fucking up your digestion....

bro if you cant find a way to eat really I think you are not long for this or forever doomed to be only as big as your dose.

regarding eggs. I could never eat eggs before. first time I was able to eat and digest well was my first time in south America. eggs in the US are gross! there is only 1 brand that did not hurt my stomach they only come in half dozens and are only available in certain parts of the country... try cost like 4 buck for 6 so not very economical.

I drink tons of water.

when eating I try to limit it. right before and right after and during I try limit liquid as too much will make you bloat.

the way you eat chicken is big bite, chew chew chew n a tiny bit a of water to swallow. the shake thing yuks me out but for real dude you have to eat FOOD not hbcd. xyz lmnop....

also slin prob be fucking up your digestion....
hbcd for during slin windows. Food after or before

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity