over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get your calories in?

Joke aside on a serious note you need to experiment and find foods what sits comfortably with your body and eat those . keep switching sources still as body can become use to in a bad way and start behaving strange to them so rotating pro and carb sources is a smart idea.. Adding tasty fats to carbs and protein like oils butters keep them tasting NOT like cardboards. Cheat meals twice a week or maybe little more if u have a really fast metabolism. Aceto is a big advocate of fast carbs in grow mode to keep insulin jacked provided u have everything else in order and do not pile of huge amount of body fat and not let it go out of hands. Insulin is storing hormone and constantly high levels of insulin will store energy in your body. Hard and heavy wt training also stimulate appetite and also doing a little cardio few times a week to keep metabolism raving. Hunger stimulating supps can help you to an extent but I would try the natural ways first and let your body gets efficient at storing cals as energy. Lastly this is going to involve force feeding at times mate unfortunately so you got to do the best you can. When u start force feeding still allow your body to adjust to the feed and don't overdo it to an extent that your system find it so repulsive to put u off it. Gradually increase an extra portion, an extra meal here and there like for eg if u had dinner half hour later get some icecream ( low fat if its at night and throw 2 scoops of whey iso in it and u have some decent cals so your body find it enjoyable enough to like it and want it for next time).

All the best with your goals.

Last edited:
(...) get some icecream ( low fat if its at night and throw 2 scoops of whey iso in it (...))

IMO before bed the higher fat / lower carb options are better for icecream

Good quality vanilla bean or something then mix in casein not isolate...some ice, almond milk, blend that up and sip it while you prep your meals, watch true detective etc...

108kg for 6'2 is not big for 6'2.
not being insulting, it's just not

lol
no it isn't!

but at this point I am old!
lol

I have been up there before and you know it is not fun.
I have abused every substance and activity known to man in the last 15 years, being above 250 while doing such things is asking for death.

I have been as big as 285 in mid/low teens. again not big for bb standards which is why I stopped the dumbass goal of shooting for 300+lbs lean.

right now I am ok with where I am, I basically do not use aas and im in decent shape. I keep making slow progress and im good with that, just like you point out fat is no good so I stay where I cans see abs and eat and do whatever I want and not worry about it.

even though im small im still bigger then most, lol ;)

IMO before bed the higher fat / lower carb options are better for icecream

Good quality vanilla bean or something then mix in casein not isolate...some ice, almond milk, blend that up and sip it while you prep your meals, watch true detective etc...

OP this is also a very good option as snowpatrol suggests. see how it sits with u/ casein.

the reason I didn't say casein as personally I feel casein won't be OPs friend considering his goal is to get the max calories in something to do the job of weight gainers . The issue I have with casein is the time it takes to digest and the time it sits in your stomach and keeps u fuller for longer . don't get me wrong I love love casein in calories restricted environment in dieting phase where it is the king.

2 scoops of whey ISO will give op same macros /protein etc as casein but clear fast without impacting appetite where as casein perhaps keep him full and impact on the next meal and he might delay or eat less cals at next meal in my opinion.

the only time I have casein all year around is preworkout meal which i have about 1.5 to 2 hours before workout in cottage cheese or miceller casein form so I am still in positive nitrogen balance and have Amino's floating in system when I hit the weights and by the time I start my intra so I feel I stay anabolic this way. I train late night though.

low fat ice cream is a personal thing . its easily done with high fat ice cream too and some protein as u say . many people do this. ice cream with fat taste better too lol. I just mainly follownaceto and aceto doesn't like adding direct fats even in grow mode unless someone is not growing ( even after cals are in surplus with carbs and enough protein consumed but STILL someone is not growing - extreme cases) then only aceto will resort to direct heavy sources of fat. again goes with aceto principles that is if u r lean and insulin sensitive carbs are you friend and let insulin do its job as storing hormone and let it stick some meat onto the bones! body fat need to be kept in check though and not let go out of hand. I am making a presumption that the op is lean muscular guy who is pretty insulin sensitive here and have issue gaining wt so carbs are his mates. aceto says fats are overrated a lot in bb.

I am not disagreeing with you mate as personally as I am little older and just maintain ( just a average guy not a competitor) I would personally go with your option of high fat low carb ice cream with protein for myself tbh. I don't need insulin all jacked up when I am doing no activity and heading to bed lol

Ice cream (sugar) is NEVER a good option. Nobody should be making excuses to eat it for bodybuilding purposes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131