over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR CALFS GROW

king1033

Registered
what is the most effective calf workout as well as peptide protocol to hopefully speed up the process my calfs are my only lagging body part i hit them hard everytime they are sore the next day but no growth!!! its pissing me offf

Some guys just have small calves, even some BB'ers.. I got small ones too, it's tough when you're 6'1.

Reminds me of the Entourage episode with Drama asking that guy if his "calves were real", and contemplating getting implants, ha.. Not everyone may get that, but it just made me crack up thinking about it..

what is the most effective calf workout as well as peptide protocol to hopefully speed up the process my calfs are my only lagging body part i hit them hard everytime they are sore the next day but no growth!!! its pissing me offf

Standing calf raises and seated raises have always been my bread and butter.
Various rep and set schemes.

got what you got

unfortunately for some of us you don't. mine are slightly better than if i didn't do them at all. every spring the robins fly back north and put me to shame with thier calves.

yea i my calves are a weak point right now too...if they dont grow and i get to a higher level in the sport i will definately have to take alternative measures ;)

Calves

Incline walking carefull to watch your knees, don't wanna lock them out during exercise. running up mountians....

well it helps if you were a fat kid like me, i had to grow calves to push my fat ass around!

like alin said standing calf raises and seated. seated hit the soleus too. i prefer to do standing with freeweights rather than a standing calf machine. i 'lock out' each rep and contract

You don't. Calfs are all genetic. I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone "builds" big calfs. What you got is what you got. Just make sure you isolate them if they're small. That's the best you can do.

EDIT: ...or, get implants. Hah.

Last edited:
Do your best to blast them so they can respond and say your prayers every night that they grow:D

Check out the syntherol site. use the search button.

Incline walking carefull to watch your knees, don't wanna lock them out during exercise. running up mountians....

funny i actually tried this today the pump was finominol and seemed to be what worked the best i would put the treadmill on 15% incline (all the way up) i would set it to 1.5mph and really push off with my toes at the end of each stride and i would add extra force that would make the belt go to 3mph, and the resistence from the motor trying to keep it at 1.5 was great really effective IMO i am going to do this at the end of each calf workout for as long as i can tolerate with 30 second breaks then go as long as i can which was around 2 minutes. i highly doubt im stuck with what god gave me i know i can get these bastards to grow. implants are stupid IMO. the way i see it is if i dont have it ill make it happen through hard work and PAIN.

i also know there is a peptide protocol i saw somewhere where someone used peg-mgf and i forget what else and added 2 inches to the calves in a couple months.

Ive been genetically blessed myself thankfully. I like to point my toes inward when pressing with the calves which i stole the idea from an old lee haney video. yeah, lee had his shirt tied in a knot in the front must have been 1980sumthin hahaha

Strecth

funny i actually tried this today the pump was finominol and seemed to be what worked the best i would put the treadmill on 15% incline (all the way up) i would set it to 1.5mph and really push off with my toes at the end of each stride and i would add extra force that would make the belt go to 3mph, and the resistence from the motor trying to keep it at 1.5 was great really effective IMO i am going to do this at the end of each calf workout for as long as i can tolerate with 30 second breaks then go as long as i can which was around 2 minutes. i highly doubt im stuck with what god gave me i know i can get these bastards to grow. implants are stupid IMO. the way i see it is if i dont have it ill make it happen through hard work and PAIN.

Proper stretching of calf help's witch I think I never see people do at my gym, unless there runners. I've heard and felt it to be true that stretching the calf also reduce shin splints when running

Proper stretching of calf help's witch I think I never see people do at my gym, unless there runners. I've heard and felt it to be true that stretching the calf also reduce shin splints when running

i stretch religiously i def feel it helps

i stretch religiously i def feel it helps

3 times per week, do this:
bring 2 45lb plates and put them on top of each other, against a wall
stand on top of them, and put your hand on the wall to balance yourself
one leg at a time, do standing calf raises with no weight. slowly... as many as you can til you can't do anymore
when you think you had enough, start assisting yourself up with your hand that's on the wall to do more reps
when you can't take it and you eyes get watery, jump up and down on that leg til you cry like a little girl...
now do the other leg :)
do this for about 3-5 sets 3 times per week. they'll grow. it's not about weight with the calves... it's about 1- insertion points of the muscles, 2- ability to grow muscle, 3- rigidity of the fascia around that muscle... 1 and 2 are genetic, nothing you can do about it... 3, you can try and pump as much blood in there as possible to stretch the fascia.
if it doesn't work... syntherol.

3 times per week, do this:
bring 2 45lb plates and put them on top of each other, against a wall
stand on top of them, and put your hand on the wall to balance yourself
one leg at a time, do standing calf raises with no weight. slowly... as many as you can til you can't do anymore
when you think you had enough, start assisting yourself up with your hand that's on the wall to do more reps
when you can't take it and you eyes get watery, jump up and down on that leg til you cry like a little girl...
now do the other leg :)
do this for about 3-5 sets 3 times per week. they'll grow. it's not about weight with the calves... it's about 1- insertion points of the muscles, 2- ability to grow muscle, 3- rigidity of the fascia around that muscle... 1 and 2 are genetic, nothing you can do about it... 3, you can try and pump as much blood in there as possible to stretch the fascia.
if it doesn't work... syntherol.

i am having a hard time imagining how to do this workout,

what i do is i put a 45,25,45 on the seated calf raise machine (in that order) each rep i squeeze and hold til my buddy counts the number when i cant take anymore he pulls off the 45 which now leaves a 45 and a 25 i pump it out til i cant take it anymore rack it then right up on my toes and hold it for 20 seconds then 10 quick reps then hold for 20 which i can usually only get to 12 before im cursing and bitching then 30 sec rest then repeat, last 2 sets are supersetted with standing calf raise on hack squat machine. after the weight is done i would put the treadmill on 15% incline (all the way up) i would set it to 1.5mph and really push off with my toes at the end of each stride and i would add extra force that would make the belt go to 3mph, and the resistence from the motor trying to keep it at 1.5 was great really effective IMO i am going to do this at the end of each calf workout for as long as i can tolerate with 30 second breaks then go as long as i can which was around 2 minutes. i highly doubt im stuck with what god gave me i know i can get these bastards to grow. implants are stupid IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131