over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how good is ip's test prop

crashfistfight666

Newbies
i'm about to gear up for a test and tren cycle and wanted to go ahead with prop since I will be injecting eod already. I got BD andropen last time and thought it was kind of weak. any feedback from someone who's tried it or heard anything is great

I got some for my buddy, he said the same thing, he stays sore on it but thats with any prop

No lol. This prop is not like other prop. When I say it hurts that shit HURTS! Cut it with .5ml oil and you should be good. I've also heard there are histamines in his amps that cause an allergic reaction (hence the pain and swelling) and can be avoided by taking an anti-histamine such as benadryl before bed.

I will be running this with 100mg/ml tren ace. that I made myself using the crystal fina method. I have heard this is particularly painless solution. If I mix it 50/50 1.5ml of ea. eod do you think pain will still be a problem. I have used the sostenon redi's many times in the past without any pain besides a little injection soreness but that is my only experience with any prop in any solution at all. I have used test e from EQL labs a long time ago and that was some pain that I couldn't deal with at all. thanks for the responses

I'm gonna be doing a little Prop in my next cycle and I also heard it hurts (never done it). I have done the old Denkall T400 about 7 yrs ago, and I'll tell ya, that shit hurt! I did it in my shoulder like an idiot and couldn't life my arm above my head for at least 2 days.

Is this the type of pain that Prop gives? And also, can the pain of Prop be minimized by mixing the shot with Deca?

I'm gonna be doing a little Prop in my next cycle and I also heard it hurts (never done it). I have done the old Denkall T400 about 7 yrs ago, and I'll tell ya, that shit hurt! I did it in my shoulder like an idiot and couldn't life my arm above my head for at least 2 days.

Is this the type of pain that Prop gives? And also, can the pain of Prop be minimized by mixing the shot with Deca?

Cut with deca or EQ and you're GTG

I love it! Tried it alone and it really hurt like a mofo. BUT, I have been cuttig 1 ml prop with .5 ml QV Para and the pain is gone and results are thru the roof.

No lol. This prop is not like other prop. When I say it hurts that shit HURTS! Cut it with .5ml oil and you should be good. I've also heard there are histamines in his amps that cause an allergic reaction (hence the pain and swelling) and can be avoided by taking an anti-histamine such as benadryl before bed.

Why would he put histimines in his shit? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Anyways, I am currently using his prop and let me tell you........it hurts like a mother fucking bitch. However, it is good shit. Seems to be a bit overdosed IMO.

are we talking about his ip prop amps or his qv 200mg prop <-- just sounds painful :eek:

are we talking about his ip prop amps or his qv 200mg prop <-- just sounds painful :eek:

His amps. Trust me bro, this shit is very painful. I've been walking around with a limp all week and can hardly bend my arms. :( Btw, cutting it with oil does not help much.

His amps. Trust me bro, this shit is very painful. I've been walking around with a limp all week and can hardly bend my arms. :( Btw, cutting it with oil does not help much.

if that's the case, i would personally dump em, keep em in the closet for rainy days, or sell em to a friend. i would use a dif brand, or switch to enanthate. That type of discomfort just does not seem worth it to me.

Worst fucking pain I've ever experienced. Dont do it man, You will DEFINITELY regret spending your money ont the prop or the sustanon by ip. I wish I had been gorewarned, but had to trash 19 and a half amps of that bullshit.

I love it! Tried it alone and it really hurt like a mofo. BUT, I have been cuttig 1 ml prop with .5 ml QV Para and the pain is gone and results are thru the roof.

x2 :D
This guy knows what he is talking agout

if that's the case, i would personally dump em, keep em in the closet for rainy days, or sell em to a friend. i would use a dif brand, or switch to enanthate. That type of discomfort just does not seem worth it to me.

Going to heat it up and hopefully it make the BA evaporate and take the sting outta them.

inject in weak muscles and stretch fascia abit, make the most of it!

I'm must curious what the draw is to prop. That seems like an expensive dvd to watch... like 55 bucks for 2 weeks (@500mg/wk) is what I see a lot. Why why why???

Going to heat it up and hopefully it make the BA evaporate and take the sting outta them.

with painful gear i've always found that taking a hairdryer to the syringe and heating it before injecting takes a great deal of pain out of even the most painful gear. Injecting into the muscle you are going to train that day always seems to help as well. Best of luck to you.

I'm must curious what the draw is to prop. That seems like an expensive dvd to watch... like 55 bucks for 2 weeks (@500mg/wk) is what I see a lot. Why why why???

Same reason people prefer other steroids with short esters, it's in and out quick. And quite a few people swear to holding less water on it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws