over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long can I stay on anavar???

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
been on 50mgs ED for 90 days... time to take a break or can i keep going with this...also what do u recommend to take for your liver with this type of oral??

you always want the best liver supp, no matter the oral. liv52, livercure,milkthistle,sythtek has an injectible.
although its one of the milder orals i woudnt use any oral for more than 6 weeks tops. 4 weeks is more like it.
90 days good thing its not superdrol.

liver values are the best judge of that, SO GO GET TESTED

lipids

get your lipid profile checked ASAP!! anavar will lower your hdl(good cholesterol) and increase your ldl(bad cholesterol) significantly. you are headed for serious cardiac issues by being on that long.

get your lipid profile checked ASAP!! anavar will lower your hdl(good cholesterol) and increase your ldl(bad cholesterol) significantly. you are headed for serious cardiac issues by being on that long.

I was thinking that too. I never used anavar though. You always hear how mild its supposed to be. I think a lot of people out there underestimate the problems that can happen even with this compound. I know my HDL was always low.

No disrespect, but you are seriously stupid and careless for being on an oral for 12 weeks. Come off now before you shit your liver out your ass. Go get full blood
work done so you can see how much damage you might of done
to yourself.

^^ what he said

you can easily drop to single digit HDL on hi dose var -- ie nothing to flush bad cholesterol (ldl) and prevent oxidation/plaque accumulation in your arteries

use garlic extract, coq10 and grape seed extract in the meantime as a substitute hdl workalike stack

What kind of results have you had?

Just curious if you think the price of Anavar for 3 months was worth the results?

really ?
12 weeks is the norm over here and 50mg is low dose .i know guys that run 80-100mg for 12weeks with only slightly elevated liver enzymes

its probably time to come off now but i cant see anything unreasonable about a 12week cycle

Answer: you can stay on it until you die

been on 50mgs ED for 90 days... time to take a break or can i keep going with this...also what do u recommend to take for your liver with this type of oral??

Out of curiosity, how much money did this cost you?

And I am assuming you are planning on a PCT, correct?

Also, I am assuming you did not run any Test as a base to this cycle, correct? And if I am correct, why would you run an oral without test as a base....and why would you run an oral for that long?

I think you wasted a ton of money considering you would have made some seriously impressive gains if you ran test as a base..

Just my 2 cents :)

Anavar is one of if not the least liver toxic orals that I can think of so taking it long periods is not going to do much to the liver but your cholesterol is another story. A co worker of mine used it for only about 6 weeks at 50mg/day and he got a blood test done about the 4-5th week in and his cholesterol jumped up enough to raise his risk of heart disease by 5 fold. Of course cycling off his cycle and giving proper time off his cholesterol got back to normal but running it 12 weeks and more would be absolutely horrible on your lipids and probably will do some permanent damage. Your HDL would be like zero. And LDL extremely high.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear